Taecyeon , Basketball Club Leader , Part 2

You idiot , why didn't you wake up sooner?

Ji Hyuk was the first one who grabbed the ball , for Taecyeon was a bit scared to go near him in fear of death. However , recieving an icy glare from Jessica snapped his mind back into place as he found Ji Hyuk already running for his hoop to score. His reflexes kicked in , as his muscles of his legs suddenly dealt a huge amount of power into his legs as he almost practically teleported in front of Ji Hyuk , tackling and grabbing the ball from him. Ji Hyuk was startled at this as no human , even if he has been trained painstakingly in his field , could do something so fast. Ji Hyuk suddenly thought of something as he glanced at Jessica , growling at her smirk.

"Wae? Can't keep up with one of your kind?" Jessica said and chuckled , slightly amused at this. "All CCA leaders have been powered by the blood of Class A beasts , so try to keep up or you might just be killed , which is quite unfortunate." she said as she pouted a bit before smirking.

That cute pout distracted Ji Hyuk as he held his breath of a bit before snapping back , running after Taecyeon and snatching the ball back. This loop started as they snatched the ball from each other as it was a one-goal-wins-all match. Their lives were on the line , they HAD to win. If Ji Hyuk lost , Jessica might kill him for not keeping his word of breaking her iron fist. If Taecyeon lost , Jessica will kill him for being incompetent and useless to the school. Both sides did not let down until Krystal lamented to her sister. "Lady Jung , this is getting too boring..." her voice laced with aegyo. Jessica cringed at that sound as she poked her. "Yah , don't do aegyo ever again my god" she said as she made a face. "Anyways , that thing is a ing mace head , one of them will definitely get hurt.

Speak of the Devil , just as Taecyeon snatched the ball from Ji Hyuk , he accidentally grabbed it too hard , making the metal spikes pierce his hand a bit. This sudden incident gave Ji Hyuk just enough time to snatch it back and scoring a goal just as the sun set.

"Wow , that took quite awhile." Ji Hyuk said as he looked at Taecyeon , who was kneeling on the floor , sweating and shaking. "N-no she's going to kill me now ,I have to get out of here!" he said as he stood up and ran off. Out of nowhere , eight shadows suddenly appeared and slashed him in the dark , silhouetting his death. Ji Hyuk felt a shiver sent down his spine and when he turned to face Jessica , she was smirking softly as the eight shadows appeared beside her , replacing Krystal as she had already left. Jessica suddenly appeared in front of Ji Hyuk , with the aid of the mysterious shadows. Ji Hyuk opened his mouth and Jessica said "They are the eight guardians of this school , removing incompetent people such as him , Taeyeon , Sunny , Tiffany , Hyoyeon , Yuri , Sooyoung , Yoona and Seohyun , and yes , you will have to fight them one day. Does that answer your questions?" Jessica raised an eyebrow as Ji Hyuk shut his mouth before opening it up again. "Nickhun , Badminton , tomorrow after school , ok?" was her reply , which shut Ji Hyuk's mouth. And yet again he opened it , and he asked , "What happens when I defeat all of them?" , which shocked Jessica a bit on the inside. Many boys had challenged her school and none could win , however , the reward was actually Jessica herself. Her mother wants Jessica's boyfriend to be able to protect her , which is why she put Jessica in charge , so that the school had to listen to her and protect her. She had forgotten all about this reason until today , which shocks Jessica a bit because she will be the final opponent of Ji Hyuk , and she was afraid feelings will get in the way. She snapped back and simply said "You will find out when you do." before disppearing , again with the aid of the eight guardians.

Ji Hyuk shrugged and slung his sling bag across his shoulder , suddenly feeling a sharp pain. He strained his neck to see and found out he had been slashed by a spike of the metal ball. He groaned as he found out it was his right hand , his dominant hand. He went to the nurse's office to get it bandaged , not knowing he was being observed by Jessica. Jessica looked down and handed Seohyun a bottle of rubbing alcohol and asked her to give it to Ji Hyuk. Within 5 seconds , through empoweration of Class A beast blood , the bottle had been handed to him and she was already back beside Jessica. Ji Hyuk stared at the bottle and put it in his bag , slinging his bag across his bandaged shoulder , cringing in pain before walking home , preparing himself for the next battle

 

(A/N : First of all , I'm sorry to B2ST fans for Taecyeon but this is how the story will progress , so prepare your fangirl feels for your oppars because I'm a fanboy ouo , enjoy the story [I hope (J-Hope) see what I did there? eue] so I hope you support this story. Second , I'm gonna go with the ending where Ji Hyuk confesses when Jessica kills him ouo)