Beast vs Tyrant

You idiot , why didn't you wake up sooner?

 

"Yeah dad , I got to the school , looks really shi- I mean great if you ask me" Ji Hyuk said to his dad through the phone as he took a seat in the canteen.

"Hey , did you know that Kang Min got together with Min Kyung yesterday?" a voice said , capturing attention from Ji Hyuk as he turned to see a girl talking to what looks like her sister.

The person who spoke turned her head to see Ji Hyuk sitting on the bench as she stared at him confused "Um hello? That's my seat , so please off" she said as she placed her tray on the table.

Ji Hyuk scoffed as he said goodbye to his dad and hung up his phone before turning to her and saying , "What if I don't?"

Jessica raised an icebrow and snapped her fingers , two males appearing beside her and her sister.

The other person finally spoke up "You better move new kid , you're basically fresh meat for these two" she said as she pointed to the two males.

One of the males spoke up " off new kid , these two are Jessica and Krystal , the two most popular girls in school as if you don't already know." he said as he pointed to each girl respectively.

Ji Hyuk scoffed again as he set his bag on the floor before he looked at the two , his hand raising up to his right eye , pulling off the eyepatch he was wearing , revealing a purple-starred eye revolving around his pupil. "Make me" were the words he said before the two guys lunged at him.

"Idiots" Ji Hyuk muttered

Within the next few seconds , things happened so fast that the two males and the two females couldn't even see what happened.

Ji Hyuk suddenly disappeared from his spot and reappeared behind one of the two males ,  sitting on his shoulders as his legs twisted his neck hard enough for him to become hurt but not enough for him to die. The other male suffered a worser fate as Ji Hyuk appeared in front of him , his hands punching his chest rapidly until he dealt a blow to his solar plexus , making the male fall over in pain , and all this happened within 3 seconds before Ji Hyuk appeared back in his seat , both males falling over as he sat down.

Krystal was obviously taken aback by what had just happened and yelled at the two as they crawled aside. Jessica , however , simply scoffed a little and said "Your kind shouldn't be welcome here , you beast , especially when you're Class A"

"Neither should your kind be welcomed anywhere on the world , you tyrant , especially since you rule this school over with an iron fist , but trust me" Ji Hyuk said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"I'm a Beast , and I will break that iron fist one day." He smirked and walked off , putting his hand in the air without turning back. "See ya , I got to get to class."

Jessica was clearly angered at this yet weirdly satisfied. Krystal saw this look as well and poked her sister saying "Unnie? You have that look in your eyes , what are you thinking about?"

Jessica turned to Krystal , a sly smile creeping across her face. "Gather all the Club Leaders , and tell them to meet in my office within 20 minutes , whoever is late will be punished severely." she said as she walked off in the direction of her building , her sister acknowledging with a "Yes , Lady Jung"

 

 

(A/N : Hey guys , I hope you are interested in this story so far , sorry for all the sudden terms inserted without mentioning it in the foreword , here's a summary of what's happening. Ji Hyuk is a mutated human with super-human skills , therefore 'Beast' and in their world , Beasts are fairly common but Ji Hyuk is a Class A , meaning extremely rare and powerful. Jessica is a tyrant who rules the school with an iron fist , meaning that she isn't the true ruler of the school but due to her mother's power , she is able to rule over the school. The rest of the characters will be explained when they get introduced so yeah ouo enjoy)

(P.S. : This story is a crossover of my idea , Kill La Kill and Kurosuji , both are good animes you should watch if you want to grip a better understanding of what the characters' personalities are , with Ji Hyuk being Ciel Phantomhive from Kurosuji and Ryuko from Kill La Kill and Jessica being Lady Satsuki from Kill La Kill , please do watch these animes if you wish to grip a better understanding of their personalities thanks ouo)