earth, air, water, fire

love love love

play this

lovelovelove

 

 

Everyday, everyday, everyday I look for you. Just come back
After meeting you, I’ve started to circle around you like this
You won’t come back right? If you turn that handle
I’m curious of the world after going through that tightly shut door

The moment the door opens the world I knew and a different place spread

 

Junmyeon met Yifan when he was dropping his brother to his college.
Junmyeon drove his car like usual. It wasn’t like Jongin’s college was far from their house, it was because Junmyeon just like to send him off. It was only Junmyeon and Jongin in the city while their parents were overseas. Junmyeon treasured Jongin so much. Although Jongin kept protesting because he wanted to go with Kyungsoo-his boyfriend-but Junmyeon insisted that was the only way he would see Jongin before he went to the hospital and came back almost midnight when Jongin was already asleep. Not that Kyungsoo protested too. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon were like best friends already.
Everything was normal, until Junmyeon saw someone walked in across his car. He couldn’t see him clearly but he knew that person was tall. Really tall. At least for tiny person like him, but not Jongin. Junmyeon could just let him pass by like when he saw the other people, but he didn’t know why he couldn't do that with this tall man. 
The black haired man just walked casually, ignoring his surrounding with earphone attached on his ears. Junmyeon needed to press his face passed his steering wheel just to picture him clearly.
The said man didn’t get into the college like Jongin did, he got closer to that one white house not too far from college. Junmyeon his engine and drove to that house. He saw him closed the gate. He knocked the door and someone opened it from inside. It was kind of funny because the black haired man was taller than the door itself. And he shut the door closed.
Junmyeon waited for few minutes, in case he would get out again. But after half an hour he waited, the door still closed.
He was wondering what did the man doing inside.
Maybe it was his house, but maybe not.
And Junmyeon decided to come back the next day.

 

You’re opening You’re blossoming
Like this, like this, you’re quite warm
The place where my two feet touch, this everything all resembles you
I want to live here everyday, everyday
Let me live all day by your side

Reality doesn’t come. Why isn’t this a dream?
Even I don’t believe it. Is it right that you’re a human?

 

The next day Junmyeon got off his car. Jongin eyed him as if asking him what he did outside his car. But Junmyeon ignored him and leaned on his car, waiting for the man from yesterday. He knew he would be late to the hospital, but it was okay because Yixing would back him up in case something happen. He needed to see him once again. 
It was past ten minutes until the long awaited man crossed the street. Junmyeon stood straight. 
He looked so fine, that was Junmyeon think about him. He wore a white buttoned up shirt and black jeans. He was still as ignorance as before, but for this time Junmyeon could picture him clearly. He had thick eyebrows, red lips, and his stare-Junmyeon could turn into jelly if he stared at him like that.
Junmyeon followed him quietly, as expected, he walked to that white house. 
Junmyeon felt like a thief or criminal being like this, but he couldn't help it either.
The thick eyebrows male got inside the gate and now Junmyeon could see a woman opened the door. It wasn’t something Junmyeon that make Junmyeon’s jaw dropped, it was the way the man smile so brightly like he pushed all the ignorant expression of him before when a little boy suddenly came and asked for a hug from him. His smile was warm. He even laughed when he played with the little boy. Junmyeon melted because of it. Never once did he see the cold man could be this warm just by smile and laugh.
Wasn't this a dream? Was it right that he was a human?

 

You don’t know right? You probably don’t know
My heart towards you is love, love love

‘Cause, you’re my earth, air, water, fire
(You’re my) earth, air, water, fire

 

Day turned into days. Days to weeks. Weeks became months. But Junmyeon never made a move.
He was afraid of hoping because maybe he already married to the woman from the house. He was curious as hell, but what coulf he do except looking at him from afar?
Junmyeon didn’t know when he started to feel like this. His heart skipped a beat when he saw him, he smiled along when he smile. He frowned when that man frowned to the woman. But not once Junmyeon was dare to get closer or walk closer to him and it was suffocating him.
He didn’t catch his name, he didn’t know where he came from, and what kind of person he was
But Junmyeon realized, his heart slowly leaned towards the tall man.
He wasn’t sure whether that was love or what else. He was confused.

 

~0~0~

 

It was the first time Junmyeon got back from the hospital early. He decided to pick Jongin and Kyungsoo up and maybe went for ice cream later. He stood not too far from his car so he could catch it if Jongin and Kyungsoo came. It was late in the evening and Junmyeon wasn’t bothered to look for the tall man, assuming he won’t come in the evening.
“Junmyeon hyung!”
Kyungsoo jumped to hug his-soon-to-be-in-law. 
“Hey Kyungsoo. Long time no see” Junmyeon patted Kyungsoo’s head.
“You’re too busy hyung.” Jongin came behind and backhugged his boyfriend. Judging his hyung who suddenly popped out of nowhere to pick him up.
Junmyeon just smiled. He knew he was too busy, but he needed to do it. For Jongin.
“Come on. I’ll treat you guys dinner”
Jongin and Kyungsoo beamed at it. 
The three of them got inside the car with Jongin and Kyungsoo at the back. Junmyeon understand it because they loved to cuddle. A lot.
They passed the white house when suddenly Kyungsoo screamed.
“Hyung! Stop the car!”
Junmyeon hit the brake, “What’s wrong Kyung?”
Kyungsoo opened the window and shouted, “Yifan-ge! Come with us!”
Junmyeon turned his head to the back, “Wait Kyung, what the-who-OH!”
There he saw the man he was starting to fall in love walked towards his car. How in the world he didn’t see him before?
“Hey Kyungsoo”
Junmyeon could feel his throat got dry. His voice is so deep, and addictive.
“Ge, come with us! Is that okay hyung? Babe?”
“Sure” Jongin answered it.
How.. How could Jongin say yes to it so quickly? Did he know him?
“Hyung?” Kyungsoo sent Junmyeon a look.
“Uh.. Kyungsoo, Jongin, it’s okay. I can always walk.”
Stupid Junmyeon!
“Hyung..” Jongin sent Junmyeon another disapproval look.
“Umm.. It’s okay.. Yifan?”
“Are you sure? Because I don’t want to—“ 
“It’s okay” Junmyeon added.
“Thank you” Yifan smiled. “At least let me drive”
Junmyeon absently walked out his car and settled himself on the other side while Yifan took the driver seat.
“Hyung. Let me introduce you. Junmyeon hyung, this is Yifan-ge. My and Kyungsoo's lecturer. The young one of course. And Ge, this is Junmyeon hyung, my hyung”
Yifan turned to Junmyeon and smiled at him. That was the first time Junmyeon saw Yifan's eyes clearly and Yifan was looking at him back.
“Hey Junmyeon, I’m Yifan. Glad to know you”

 

Me who’s looking at you looking at me looking at you
You who’s looking at me, me who’s looking at you

Look into your eyes, butter-butterflies
The sky that doesn’t end. I swim in your eyes
Only you make me shine. I can see the future
It can’t be if it’s not you

 

To Yifan, meeting Junmyeon was the best part in his life.
Greeted by Junmyeon’s face in early morning was the great thing to start his day.
He didn’t know him, he was just on his way to teach the little boy next to the college and he suddenly saw an angel came.
Since the first day, Yifan couldn’t take his eyes off from him.
He was wondering why he always stood by his car, like he was waiting for someone.
Just the thought of his angel waiting for someone else already made his heart clenched. 
But Yifan was a coward, a big one. So instead of greeting him, he just walked passed by with his usual face. He felt so stupid because of it.
Yifan was a lecturer assistant in Jongin's and Kyungsoo’s college. In the morning, he would teach the little boy next door because the boy’s mom was blind because of an accident and she couldn't teach the boy. Yifan was glad to teach Sehun because Sehun was too lovable.
That one evening he really wanted to thank God because he finally could sit beside his angel. To know his name.
Junmyeon.
Just by saying his name already sent thousand butterflies in his stomach. 
Since that night he got to know Junmyeon better. He knew Junmyeon was a doctor, that he and Jongin lived together because their parents were away from them, that Junmyeon would always had those sparkling eyes when he talked about his patients. This side of Junmyeon made Yifan fell for him again and again.
They exchanged numbers because Kyungsoo urged them to do it in case Jongin being a lazy to do his tasks so Junmyeon would know and scold him.
Yifan wanted to give Kyungsoo everything he had at the moment.
Yifan and Junmyeon texted each other everyday. From a simply good morning until sweet good night. From Yifan told Junmyeon about his students until Junmyeon told him about his surgeries.
If before Yifan thought that being a doctor was a boring job, moreover the doctor himself, but since he knew Junmyeon, everything had changed. He knew how Junmyeon would have this smile when his patient discharged from hospital, healthily. He would be there when Junmyeon was crying because he failed to save someone’s life.
There was one time when Yifan came to have lunch with Junmyeon at the hospital and he saw Junmyeon held a little girl who cried in his arms. The way he calmed her, the way he wiped her tears, Yifan could picture a pair of wings on Junmyeon’s back.
Even if Yifan didn’t believe it. Was it right that Junmyeon was a human?

 

To you who made me reborn, incredible

The moment I met you, I threw away the world because it was boring
Looking at the same place, laughing and crying together
You’re quite like this, like this, like this

Reality doesn’t come. Why isn’t this a dream?
Even I don’t believe it. Is it right that you’re a human?
You don’t know right? You probably don’t know
My heart towards you is love, love love

 

“Yifan? What are you looking at? Something wrong with my face? Or do I smell like some meds? I’m sorry I just finished a surgery before I came here so I—“
“It is not Junmyeon, you’re not. Don’t worry”
Junmyeon pouted, Yifan really can’t stand Junmyeon’s pout. 
“So why?”
Those eyes. Those big sparkling eyes that Yifan loved so much.
“Ugh.. It’s just.. You’re beautiful”
Beautiful? Couldn't you be more cheesy Wu Yifan?

 

Me who’s looking at you looking at me looking at you
You who’s looking at me, me who’s looking at you
Me who’s looking at you looking at me looking at you
You who’s looking at me, me who’s looking at you

 

Yifan was getting crazy. Junmyeon left for a month to attend some kind of social work without bringing his phone.
How could he survive without Junmyeon’s texts and smiles every day, or maybe at least once in three days?
He realized he was no one for Junmyeon. He didn’t have any privilege to be like this. And he hated it so much. He regretted why he didn’t ask Junmyeon to be his before he go.
His days without Junmyeon were never the same as before.He used to wake up to Junmyeon’s text. He used to have lunch with Junmyeon. A big hole grew in his heart without Junmyeon’s prescence. Without Junmyeon, he was nothing.

 

Now I won’t go again to a place where you aren’t present
Now without you, nothing, clear away that exit
Now I don’t have anything else to hope for, will you stay with me?

 

 

~0~0~

 

The day Junmyeon finally showed up in front of the gate of his college was the day Yifan lost his sanity. He ran to Junmyeon and enveloped him in his embrace. Ignoring the stares from his students or colleagues. He was just beyond happy to finally have Junmyeon again.
“Ugh Yifan, I can’t breath”
Yifan loosened his hug and stared shyly to Junmyeon. Reality hit him hard because he was still no one for Junmyeon.
“I’m sorry. I’m just.. glad you’re back”
“Me too Yifan..”
Junmyeon gave Yifan a peck on the cheek, and Yifan swore he turned into jelly because of that.
“Now let’s go! Where do you want to go Yifan? We need a lot of catch up”
“Can I go to your heart then, Junmyeon?”

 

 The moment I cross over, I can’t go back
No, before that, I don’t have the heart to
I can’t even imagine a place without you, love, love, love

Reality doesn’t come. Why isn’t this a dream?
Even I don’t believe it. Is it right that you’re a human?


“Can I go to your heart?” was the cheesiest flirt Junmyeon ever got from his entire life.
The first time he heard it he wanted to laugh, but then Yifan’s serious expression said everything. He was dead serious.
“Junmyeon. Say something”
Junmyeon bite his lips. 
His crush for forever was asking him out in a very cheesy way. What could he say? 
“Umm…”
“I know if you think I’m cheesy I know I sound stupid but believe me, days without you was a mess for me. Waking up without your texts, not being able to see your beautiful smile are torturing me. I know I may not be as smart as you, I know I’m not perfect but I love you. You probably don’t know that my heart towards you is love. That you’re my earth, to help me stand. That you’re my air, because I can’t breath-function properly without you. That you’re my water, because you’re the only one who can overcome my thirst for love, the only one I want. And you’re my fire because you—“
Junmyeon kissed Yifan before he couldn't continue his rambling.
The way their lips met was better than what Junmyeon ever imagined.
Yifan was too shock to kiss him back so Junmyeon pulled away and his cheek.
“You’re being cheesy again Yifan”
“I’m sorry I can’t help it. You’re just too—“ 
Junmyeon silenced him with a kiss again.
“I love you too Yifan. And I already let you get inside my heart even before you asked me
“And you’re cheesy too, babe”

 

It’s quite a relief, isn’t it? That I came to know you, that we came to fall in love, love, love, love