1 - Terra

Ea timeri potest,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew

And wrapped itself around my sore body,

 Bringing comfort to my

Lonely thoughts.

 

Help me.

 

It hurts.

 

Seoul, the 24th of March 3016

10:03 AM

 

Bom had just woken up, happy that she’d finally be old enough to make some of her decisions.  It was the girl’s 16th birthday and she was going to hang out with her friends for the first time in months.

Being who she was, instead of immediately getting out of bed and running to get dressed, she extended her hand to the small armoire on the side of her bed and took a plastic bag with sweet bread out of it, not taking notice of the few things that fell to the floor with the motion. She smiled brightly and took a bite of it, closing her eyes and laying her head back down onto her soft pillow. Food had always been one of her best friends even though it did make her fatter and she didn’t like to work out, but it was all worth it. Hunger was first.

Soon enough, she wasn’t holding any bread and crumbs of the soft pastry were spread all over her blankets. Bom didn’t even mind them and absent-mindedly brushed them off from her and onto the carpet of her bedroom. Sitting up, a bright smile spread across her face as she thought of all the fun she would have with Sandara, Minseok and Dongwook.

Her joy soon changed to fright when she touched the ground and the earth shook under her feet. Sprouts, vines and other sorts of plants started ripping the ground beneath her and she let out a scream, horrified at the events. She was hyperventilating as every inch of her room started being covered by different tones and types of green plants.

The black haired female felt the slightest movements from the living beings around her and the strong wave of emotions danced through her whole body like electricity. She felt the steps of people walking around; she felt the seeds of various plants slowly growing; she felt the weight of enormous buildings on her shoulders and so, she collapsed onto the floor like a crumbling wall and out.

 

Seoul, the 24th of March 3016

11:27 AM

 

Muffled voices spoke to each other in the distance as Bom slowly opened her eyes, vision blurry and body sore. The smell of an overly disinfected place came to her nostrils, making her instantly curl up her nose. “Gross.” She muttered under her breathe and opened her pupils once more, vision clearer this time. She was sitting on a dentist chair, ankles and wrist tied to it. She widened her eyes, suddenly realising the situation. Her heavy breathing only made her panic more as she inspected her surroundings, struggling against the ropes at the same time. Everything was green. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, the door, the chair and the ropes – all green.

In a flash, the door opened and strong pain flashed against her temples. The ache was so strong it felt like her head would split in half and, believe me, it was not a fun pain. She closed her eyes shut, crying out in frustration and wretchedness.  Then, as quick as it came, the throbbing disappeared. Bom gushed for air and blinked unable to understand what exactly was going on. Nothing was green. Not the walls, not the floor, not the ceiling, not the door, not the chair and not the ropes – everything was different.

She was sitting on a dirty floor, tied to a pipe with handcuffs in both hands and feet. The voices she heard earlier were still there, but this time they weren’t muffled anymore. They were clearer and closer.

“They’ll come to get her. Don’t worry. They know it’s her 16th birthday.”

Her jet black hair hit her face as she abruptly looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter