ȹ oo5

Celebrity Expose!

The crowd was shock with Jongin's sudden confession, the two lock gazes, disregarding the fact that the crowd was noisy, mumbling to each other. The other 11 members appeared behind them and start talking while the two stood concrete with they're position. Jae was shock, very shock and Jongin is so childish to move a muscle because Jae might think he can't hold himself long while kneeling.

"As you see, those two are in a relationship!" Baekhyun started.

"They've been dating for what? 5 years?" Chanyeol answered quite not sure.

"Babo! 3 years! I've counted." Kyungsoo added.

"How long ar they gonna stay like that?" Suho in.

"Maybe after everyone is gone." Chen giggled

"Should we sang the closing while waiting?" Sehun who seems to having fun while waving to their fans.

--

The other 11 chat each other while the mic was on, clearly not caring whatever the fans would hear. Jae look at Jongin in annoyance. "Do you really need to ask, Kim Jongin-sshi? Or should I be the one putting my own ring?" Jongin laughed in embarassment. Good thing the attention was with the others.

Jae took the ring and put in on her ring finger, "This one doesn't fit in my taste!" insulting the ring. "How could I marry someone who already knew I don't like fancy stuffs but still gives fancy stuffs?" Jongin eyes we're in horror.

"Am I being rejected?" he manage to say. Jae grabbed the collar of his shirt real tight. Everyone wasn't even bothring the two and the two doesn't even bother whatever they we're talking about; which was actually about them.

"STUPID, Jongin."

"... don't you think it's time to tell the couple—WOAH!" Xiumin cheered upon just glancing the two.

"YEAH! THAT'S SOO JASMIN! TAME THAT BIG BAD WOLF!" Lay cheered seeing Jae having the control in kissing Jongin.

 

--

"Yah! Kim Jongin. Why are you in my house?" Jae whose busy cleaning finally speak out after feeling irritated with Jongin lazying around.

"Yah Soon-to-be Kim Soo Jasmin, are you a stalker why are you hiding pictures of me?"

"Go home!" She step on his while laying on the floor lazily as he plays with her phone. Yeah, Jae recently reveal her phone lock.

"Ouch! Is that how you treat your husband!?"

"You're not my husband."

"—yet." he added.

"Go home! My brother's coming."

"I was kick out!"

"Did you get in trouble again?"

"I'm homeless. Let me live here for a while."

"You homeless? What about the apartment your bragging about in Gangnam? Go there! Get lost."

"Do you really want me to be away from you? Cray fans are out there waiting for me! They'll kill me!"

"That's your problem." Jae kneeled beside him and get a hold of the rug. "Out! I'm cleaning."

"I'll help you!" Jongin took the rolling pin in her hands.

"No! Go home!"

"You're being unfair!" Jongin pouted. Jae tiptoed as she reaches the rolling pin. "I'm not giving this." Meanwhile, a pile of Jongin luggages sit quietly besides his foot making him stumble upon and drag Jae in his downfall.

"YAAAAHHHHH!!! Get off me!!" Jae hissed but Jongin's arms are lock in her waist.

"Kiss me."

"Ewww! Let go of meeee!"

"Kiss meeee." smooching his face to hers.

"! !"

"Come on Jae, your killing the mood."

"Shut up."

"Your not going anywhere." Jae can't wiggle her way out now that his long slender legs lock into her. "Kiss. Prince Charming now." Jongin was being childish today until they heard a creek. Did they break the sofa?

.

.

.

.

"Noona, call me if you're done loveydovey around."

 


So I guess the two became real known couple since then~ hahaha