Hey dude, it's Wednesday!

The 'Write' Mix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung hates Wednesdays.

It is a day when she finds herself in the eye of the storm: she shares a class with almost all of the most annoying students in her batch, said shared class is handled by a certain professor who hates her guts, the cafeteria serves the worst food of the week, and she has closing duties for her aunt’s small bookshop at the scariest part of town.

Wednesday .

Because of this, she deems it necessary to skip lunch and the rest of her classes in favor of chilling at her favorite place in school.

It was nothing special, really. It’s just an abandoned toolshed at the back of the school where you’ll find the dumpster. It’s far from anyone’s dream hang-out place, but she’ll take what she can get. It’s not as if she has a lot to choose from anyway (their school isn’t one of Seoul’s finest). She just needs a place far away from all the drama and chaos of high school.

Plus, it was also the only place where she can get away with smoking a few sticks before-

“What are you doing here?”

Sooyoung closes her eyes as she breathes out a ring of smoke. She knew it.

“Choi Sooyoung, I asked you a question.”

Sooyoung opens her eyes to find herself facing the other person’s back. It seems that the other was busy trying to fan away the smoke with her hands. This should be good. She takes a deep breath and prepares herself to face her nemesis.

"Isn't it obvious?" She sees the other stiffen and continues, "what else would I do with a cigarette? Eat it?" Sooyoung braces herself for a set of glaring eyes but it didn't come. The other still wouldn't face her. What happened?

"Well, stop it." Sooyoung can practically hear her pout and the thought of it makes her smile. "I know that you know very well that smoking is prohibited on school grounds." Her tone sounded more whiny than authoritative and it changed Sooyoung's smile to a full out grin.

"Chill out, Jessica." Sooyoung finishes her stick and flicks it away. "Aren't you tired of being little miss perfect all the time?" Jessica sighs in defeat and Sooyoung thinks the other girl will leave- but she was wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter