Worried

Overdose

Y : Hope he'll be okay *slow tone*

Baekhyun already fall asleep beside you. He lean at your shoulder and you his hair. "Thank you Baekkie. You're the best. Love you" You kiss his hair softly.

It's 2AM. Doctor came up. "Any family or close friend of Oh Sehun?"
You slowly put Baekki aside.

Y : I'm his girlfriend, doctor. His parents is at oversea and I've already message them... How is his condition, doc?
D : He's okay. We operate his head and body about 2 hours. Fortunately, he's all okay now. Thanks to your friend. The injury almost cause death if it's late.

You look at Baek with a smile. 'I'm really thankfull'

D : However...
Y : *panic*
D : He's got amnesia. His head bangs really hard. It may be take a few weeks to recover.
Y : W-w-w-w-w-w-what? *worry*
D : It'll be fine. Give him love. He can't be stressed, or he'll faint.
Y : Okay, thankyou doctor. Can I see him now?

You enter the room. His head is fully covered with band (IDK whats that white thing called)

'Oppa' you smile at him. You're so thankful that he's saved. You took photo of him. Edit it.
"SEHUN ACCIDENT" You always took photo. EVERYWHERE. And, you think it's a moment. You took it bcus wanna show it to him how he is when he's fully had been recover and wanna send MMS to his parents. Sehun parents can't come. So, you'll just message and skype with them.

----
The next day.

Sehun has woke up. He's like an innocent person.

Y : Jagiya! //hugs him//
He just let it.

S : Who are you?
Y : I'm your girlfriend. I loveyou Sehun
S : Ahh, ok. Can we go out now? I feel uncomfortable.

''Sehun! Kwenchana?'' Baekhyun enters the room. He brought food. His left hand injured.

S : Yeah, I'm okay now. A little dizzy. Who are you?
B : I AM... Tenenenentereeeeeen, Baekhyun! I'm your bestfriend. I'm with you at the accident. Thank god, you're save.
S : Ahh, hi.
B : Doctor said, this evening you can released from ward at this evening.
S : Yehet.
B : Yehet my foot. You didn't recover fully yet. So, dont get stressed up, ok?
S : Okaaay.

-----
At house.

Y : Can I stay here, Sehun? You stay at this house alone. I'll take care of you. I promise.
S : Ok, what should I call you?
Y : Molla. You always use a common word with me. No jagiya, no yeobo and else.
Up to you.
S : I think we're sweet couple. And I think I love you so much. Can I call you jagiya?
Y : *blushing* Nae, oppa.
S : Okay! Lets eat jagiya.

------
Dinner table

S : This is so delicious! You made it?
Y : Yes, and this is your fav food, oppa.
S : Ahh, I can feel love in this food. It's cooked with love. Hahaha.
Y : Ofcourse! Hihii XD
S : You're really beautiful, (Y/N) . I think I'm lucky having a girlfriend like you. Ahh, Iloveyou!
Y : *in your heart* He never said that to me because he always act cool. I know he's a caring person actually. I've been waiting for this.This is totally an opportunity. kkkkkk~
Y : Arasso. Nado saranghae. //kiss cheek//
S : *pouts* Lips.
Y : HAHAHA. Lets just eat. *blush*
S : I hate you for 5mins! Hahaha.
Y : Aloooooo ~~ Lips? Later. I promise
S : Okay. Hehehe. Tonight
Y : Naughty, hahahaha. (You're so happy)

------
(Sehun has fall asleep) You call Baekhyun.

Y : Baekki!
B : Yes?
Y : You know what? He said that he love me! And also, he wants me to kiss his lips. Hahahaa. This is an oppurtunity jinja! He never do that to me.
B : Omoooo. Hahaha. Awesome! As you know, he always try to look cool and handsome. He's very caring and shy actually to you. I've know him for 15years.
Y : Aha! I know. He's always like that. Thats why I love him much. So, hows your hand?
B : I'm ok now. Just..... ahhh!!
Y : Ya, waeyo!
B : I fall of my chair. Auchh, my hand. Its... *off*
Yoboseyo? Hello????? Ahh, its hurt.

5mins passed..
//car horn sounds//

Y : Ya! Pabo! Open up! Mischisso?!
B : Wae? //opens up door//
Y : //push him in// //hold his hand//
B : Auchh.
Y : See? It's bruising again. *knock his head*
B : Mian...
Y : No sorry to you! Aishh.

You pull his hand and get in at your car. You go to the farmacy. But the thingy for the wounds and bruise.

B : Thankyou, (Y/N)
Y : ........ //busy cover the bruise hand with the bought stuff//
B : You're jjang! Now, lets go home.
Y : Shut up, man.. Ok done.

 A message come in. "Call me now"

-To Be Continue-

This chapter my bestie help me^^ and this author-nim here is making EXO-overdose dance cover anyone want to see it? i'll post the link tomorrow