1 Date

We're Timeless

Youngjae groaned and slouched on to the lecture hall desk.

Youngjae literally couldn't focus on the rest of the lesson. It wasn't his or the teacher's fault; the assistant teacher couldn't help it if he was extremely handsome. And hot. And cute. And y. 

Youngjae fidgeted in his desk. The assistant teacher that just so happened to be his soulmate. Not that the other boy knew it yet. 

When the bell rang, he stopped at Daehyun's desk in the front of the room as he was leaving, letting his classmates stream past him and into the hallway. Daehyun looked up, his brown eyes immediately warming when his (ugh, perfect) mouth pulled into a smile.

"Hi, Mr. Jung," Youngjae said quietly, turning pink slightly because Daehyun needed to seriously tone down the cuteness in him. Daehyun grinned.

"I told you we were going to meet again," Daehyun said, his eyes sparkling as Youngjae shyly sat on his desk. Youngjae bit his lip as he noticed that all his classmates were watching his interactions with the new teacher. Daehyun loosened his yellow tie, leaving it hanging loosely around his neck. Youngjae blushed. His mind was a mess, and he blurted the first thing that came to his mind.

"Yeah, but how was I supposed to know you're not a hooker?" 

Daehyun's eyes widened and he laughed, his thick lips pulling back into a smile that lit up his whole face. Youngjae immediately squeaked and turned beet red. GREAT. HOOKER?

"Do I give the vibe that I'm a stripper? Is that-" Daehyun grinned mischeviously. "Is that really what you wanted me to be?"

Youngjae glared, his cheeks puffing up angrily. 

"You know that's not what I mean-"

Daehyun snickered. "Is that right, Yoo Youngjae?"

Youngjae blinked, feeling his soulmate clock pulse at the sound of his name being called. He shivered. 

"How did you know my name?"

Daehyun grinned. "Class Roster. I am a teacher, you know."

Youngjae batted his eyelashes. "Creep."

"What?"

"ert."

"Hey, I'm trying to remember everyone's names-"

"Stalker."

"Wha-?!" Daehyun was chuckling.

"EEEEeeeevviiilllllll." Youngjae giggled.

"How am I evil?! I lent you my scarf?!" Daehyun pouted. "Does Student Yoo need detention for disrespecting his teachers?"

Youngjae squeaked. "You wouldn't dare."

Daehyun cackled. "I wouldn't test me."

"No!"

"How do you know?"

Youngjae looked at him, his brown eyes wide. He bit his lip. 

"Because you wouldn't."

Daehyun was about to reply when Hyuna's pale hand slid on to his arm, making him look up from Youngjae in surprise. 

"Hey, Mr. Jung Daehyun~" she said, winking and posing suggestively. Youngjae flinched, feeling his soulmate clock go cold. 

Daehyun's eyes (as all men's eyes do) immediately went down and eyed the two generous globes on Hyuna's chest before back up again. 

"May I help you? Uh...."

"Hyuna. Kim Hyuna." She purposefully grabbed Daehyun's arm and pushed herself against it, batting her eyelashes. 

"Uh, Hyuna, how may I, uh, help you...?" The brown haired boy's eyes were wide. Youngjae bit his lip to keep himself from screaming. Every single time someone showed interest to him, Hyuna would always come do the same thing and take them away. He was lucky that Himchan was completely homoual. His soulmate clock was freezing.

"May I see your clocks, Mr. Daehyun?" Hyuna asked breathily. Daehyun, his eyes still wide, raised his arm. Hyuna blinked in shock. 

"It's at zero?!"

Daehyun's eyes went even wider, hurriedly glancing down at his wrist. "It's at zero?!"

Youngjae squeaked, his eyes catching the numbers. "Zero?!"

Hyuna looked at her wrist, her clock was also at zero.

Daehyun clutched his wrist. "Since when was it at zero?! Which clock is it? Which-"

Hyuna got over her shock and pushed herself against Daehyun's chest. "I guess it means we're destined to be~"

Daehyun looked down at Hyuna and back up at her face again, a little repulsed. "Uh, I don't think-"

"Actually," Youngjae said quietly, clearing his throat. "My clock's at zero too."

There was a silence in the room. Daehyun broke the silence. 

"Oh."

Youngjae stood up, pushing Hyuna off Daehyun, sent her a glare, and grabbed Daehyun's arm, pulling him out of the classroom. Normally, he would have let Hyuna be (he didn't like getting into arguements), but today was different. There's no way I'm going to let some girl take away my soulmate. Yoo Youngjae, fighting! 

He turned at faced the other boy nervously, biting his lip.  

"Uh..." Youngjae had never felt so nervous in front of someone else. "I'm sorry, you're a teacher and all, and I just don't know what came over me, and-"

Daehyun scratched his head. "Look, I don't know my clocks, so this one isn't guaranteed to be the soulmate clock, but-" He looked up, grinning. "If my soulmate is you I guess I wouldn't mind."

Youngjae blushed. "Who said that it was my soulmate clock-"

Daehyun smiled. "I'll just say it is."

Youngjae huffed indignantly at the other boy's attitude. 

"And why is that? I mean, how can you be so sure? You don't even know me-"

Daehyun cheekily grinned, grabbing Youngjae's hand and pulling him close so they were pressed up against one another, successfully cutting Youngjae off and in the process making him squeak and whimper. He tugged at the red scarf around Youngjae's pale neck, laughing, and he rested both of his hands around either side of Youngjae's thin hips. With a start, Youngjae realized they were in the same position from when they first met, and he bit his lip again, his eyes immediately resting on Daehyun's lips as they talked.

"' 'Cause from the moment I met you, I thought you were cute and I wanted to see you again."

Youngjae blushed, his hands clutching the front of Daehyun's shirt. "ert. You're supposed to be a teacher."

"Well, I'm teaching my cute student how to date." He winked and Youngjae squeaked as the other boy pecked one of his fluffy cheeks. Youngjae blushed and glared, infuriated by the fact that he found Daehyun's cocky attitude cute.

"You could be my soulmate. Don't they say that soulmates were lovers in past lives?"

Youngjae puffed his cheeks up. "And how exactly do you know I'm your soulmate if you don't know which clock is which?"

Daehyun pouted. "One date. Just one! You could be the one!"

Oh , even his pouts are cute. .

Youngjae squirmed, gasping a little at their closeness. He poked Daehyun's chest lightly.

"Idiot. Wouldn't that make you a child molester? I could report you."

"What?!" Daehyun whined, tightening his hands around Youngjae's waist. "I'm the same age as you!"

Youngjae clicked his tongue doubtfully, shivering a little when Daehyun's attention suddenly was turned to his mouth. "For all I know, you could secretly be a fifty-five year old Singaporean man named Johnny with sixteen and a half children."

Daehyun winced, his eyes hungrily looking at Youngjae's lips, making the blonde blush. "Ouch. Are my pickup lines really that bad?"

Youngjae swallowed nervously, It was hard to breathe. "You were hitting on me?"

Daehyun leaned on closer. "Chyeah."

"Lame-o."

"I always get the girls, Student Yoo."

"Oh, Mr. Jung? Oh really? Let me sample some then." Youngjae raised one eyebrow, trying not to show how affected he was at Daehyun's closeness.

"If you're feeling down, I can feel you up."

"What the-"

"Why don't you come here and sit on my lap? We'll talk about the first thing that pops up."

Youngjae snorted and his hand immediately flew to cover his mouth, smothering his giggles. 

"You are literally an old man," he told Daehyun, giggling. Daehyun winced, but he took one hand off Youngae's waist and pulled at Youngjae's hand that was over his mouth.

"Ouch, again, but I want to hear you giggle."

Youngjae bit his lip to keep himself giggling uncontrollably, making cute snuffling noises as his shoulders shook slightly. SOMEONE HELP. HE'S CUTE. MY SOULmATe'S tOo cUTe aH.

"Ya. Why would you want to hear me giggle?" He snorted.

Daehyun grinned. "'Cause it's cute." 

Youngjae looked mutinously at the other boy. "You-"

Daehyun pulled out the full blown puppy big brown eyes and cute pout and Youngjae internally screamed. WHO ALLOWED YOU INTO EXISTENCE?!

"One date."

"I'll think about it Daehy-"

"One date." Daehyun grinned his infectious smile. Youngjae giggled.

"I'll think-"

"Just one."

"Ya! Let me-"

"One!"

"Oi! Shut-"

"One!!"

"Hey-"

"Pwuease?" Daehyun nuzzled his nose into Youngjae's, whining softly. 

Youngjae groaned (or was it a moan? Youngjae couldn't tell). 

"Fine!"

"Yay~" Daehyun grinned, and he brushed his lips lightly on one of Youngjae's puffed up cheeks. Youngjae made a noise at the back of his throat. It reminded him of a goose being slowly run over by a giant truck. A very cute, hot, and y giant truck. Aw, , I have it bad.

The bell rang, and Daehyun looked at his wristwatch. He looked up, his puppy eyes regretful.

"I've gotta run to my next class. I'll pick you up at ten tomorrow?"

"If you know where I live," Youngjae playfully bantered back, his hand clutching the place where Daehyun kissed him. The spot where he kissed him was hot.

Daehyun winked, giving Youngjae's thin waist a playful squeeze, making the blonde gasp and jump. "Oh, I'll just look in the student books, I am a teacher, afterall."

"You . I didn't expect this of you," Youngjae giggled. "What if I'm too creeped out to date you now?"

Daehyun chuckled softly, poking Youngjae's nose. "I'll see you tomorrow then, Student Yoo."

Youngjae huffed. "Maybe, Mr. Jung."

Daehyun grinned and turned the other way, walking in the direction of his next class. Youngjae secretly praised all his clocks and his lucky stars that his soulmate's dress pants were so tight fitting around that fine backside of his.

"You're iness is rubbing off on me, jerk," he mumbled, blushing. He turned around to head back to the classroom, silently creeping himself out, all the while realizing that Daehyun forgot to take back his scarf. He looked up and saw Hyuna in the doorway.

Her arms were crossed and she was eyeing him. Her perfect hair fell in perfect curls around her perfect face. That's how it was always with Hyuna. She was perfect. Youngjae may be one of the more popular males on the campus, but Hyuna made sure he stayed beneath her. Her and her perfect image.

She narrowed her eyes at him. Youngjae wasn't going to back down. He narrowed her eyes at her as well.

Jung Daehyun is my soulmate, bastard. She sent, her eyes shooting daggers as she pointed to the zero clock on her wrist.

Youngjae snarled. Your clock is set on zero for someone else. It's on, you .

-------------

.....I'm not sure how I feel about the potential -off between Hyuna and Youngjae(^д^@). I might change that, hehe. IDK AHAHAHHA *author.exe has broken*₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾

For those who didnt' know, there are legends that tell stories in which soulmates have loved each other in their past lives. ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ

Also, ๏◡๏Youngjae doesn't really know what to do with Daehyun at this point. I think he's just trying to figure everything out, but he knows he can't lose Daehyun, which is why he actually decides to speak up against Hyuna.๏◡๏

๏◡๏I haven't edited this chapter yet, so please excusu any errorsu!♥ kuehuehuehue~

Sorry for the not-so-often updates! There's been a problem with one of my other fics (Yoo and I) and so I've been trying to fix that one up. I hope you'll read this chapter kindly.

Someone has asked me again for my other titles! Just click here and it should take you to them!

As usual, critiques and comments are appreciated! (^д^@)๏◡๏♥๏◡๏

Thanks for reading !! I love you guys!!!!  (^д^@)