An wingless angel

An wingless angel

            

 

                   He is just here, and I'm looking deep into his empty eyes. I see just a dull haze and some angelic tears who are flowing on his cheeks... a poor, warm and big soul destroid by the pityful hate. His pale wrist is covered by some scars left by his impulsive suffer. When I touch them I feel the foggy sadness who made him do that. I'd love to hug him tightly, to feel his broken heart who is hungry for pure love and caress, how it's recovering in my arms... I'd love to touch his cold face with dark circles under his brown eyes... to put my lips on his cheek giving him all the love who is lying in my heart.

                " -Sweet angel, can I rest my head under your hurt wing?"

                  That's my imagination who's pissing me off...

                 -Leeteuk oppa, why are you crying?

                 -You're so naive... I'm always crying.

                 -But I don't always see your tears !

                 -That's because I'm crying inside, child.

                 -Let me wipe your tears...

                 I approach to him to touch his face, but he hesiate.

                 -Don't touch me, child!

                 -Why?

                 -I just can't let you touch me...

                 I give him a staring look and I wonder why he is like that. He grabs his overcoat and leave quiet, leaving the door half-open. I see him climbing the stairs to the rooftop. I take my jacket and I follow him. On the roof he is standing on the border, regarding at the city. It's a rainy and windy weather. I go next to him and I try to see what he's looking at.

                   -Don't we, the humans, deserve to die?

                   - O-Oppa...

                   -Don't I deserve to end that painful life?

                   - L-Lee... Teuk... w-what are you saying?

                    -My heart is destroied, there's nothing else I could do...

                    -Oppa! Stop! You don't deserve to die! You deserve to live! You're the most wonderful person I ever met in my life! Don't try to kill yourself!

                     -But... I can't live, child. This world is a too heartless place to live in.There's no love or friendship, there's no respect or kindness, there's no pity or goodness... there aren't people who love you.

                      My  crystalinne tears start to flow...

                      -Leeteuk... don't say that Leeteuk! I love you much than you could think! I love the way you look, you speak, you think, you breath, you live! I love the way you are and I love you for who you are!

                       I grab him hugging him tight and sobbing on his chest.

                       -Oh, you're a very sweet child. Don't waste you time loving me.

                      He smiles delicate looking at me.

                       -But I can't Leeteuk! I can't let you go! I'm addicted to you! I love you, Leeteuk! I love you!

                        I start to cry worse. He hugs me tighter and kiss my forehead.

                        - I love you too, sweet child.

                       He kiss my cold hand, before he give it away and look at the sky.

                        -I will never forget you, sweet child.

                       He jumps, but my slender hand catch his and I fall with him. The last thing I do after we'll die is the put his hand on my chest, near my heart.