The Truth

Can't Live Without You.

“Aisssh, why I’m so stupid...”

Kai walked in a coridor of Seoul Hospital. He touched his right hand. Actually he fell from his motorcycle when he was going to his office. Kai sighed deeply. It would spend more time to check up his hand. Consequently, he had to cancel the meeting that he should attend for.

30 minutes later, Kai came out after hearing that he had no serious injury. He just need some rest. Suddenly....

“Excuse me...”

Kai turned his body. A man was standing in front of him.

“We met before, didn’t we?”

Kai narrowed his eyebrows. He was eyeing that man from head to toe. He was tall, had a good looking body, handsome and maskulin face. He looked familiar, Kai thought. That man smiled to Kai.

“We met before at cafetaria. If I’m not mistaken, you were with your friends.’’

Kai widened his eyes, now he remembered he was a man that helped Luhan. He was a man that D.O considered as Luhan’s fiancee.

“Sorry, you’re wrong.”

Kai walked away. He didn’t want to talk with this man. He didn’t want to talk with person who have any relation with Luhan.

“Wait! No, I’m not wrong. You are Oh Sehun’s friend, aren’t you?”

Kai stopped and faced him.

“And what is your bussiness if I’m his friend?”

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Kris. Im Luhan’s-“

“Fiancee.’’ Kai cutted him off.

“Pardon? I’m not his-“

“Listen Kris-ssi, I don’t give a damn care if you’re not his fiancee. I don’t care who you are. And I don’t want to know. So if you don’t mind, I’ll leave.”

As Kai wanted to leave, Kris grabbed his hand. Making Kai burst into anger.

“What do you want?!”

“I want to talk something with you.”

“But I don’t want to!’’

“Please, it’s about Luhan.”

“So what?! That’s not my bussiness!”

“I’m begging you. Listen to me this time and after that I won’t bother you again.’’ Kris pleaded.

Kai stared at Kris. He felt that Kris was hiding something about Luhan. Somehow, he felt that he should know what Kris wanted to talk about. So, he gave up his stubborness and decided to hear Kris.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Earth to Kkamjong..’’

Kai snapped back to reality. After going home from hospital, he met Suho and D.O at the usual cafe.

“Day dreaming, huh?’’

“I wonder if that accident have negative effects for his brain...” D.O said as he flicked Kai’s forehead.

“Aww...hurt hyung..’’

Kai pouted and rubbed his forehead.

“I see... Your brain is okay..”

“Of course my brain is okay..”

“Well, if you say so, wahy you seemed like spacing out?’’

“I just...,” Kai paused, he looked down, and heaved a sigh,” I think about something hyung.’’

“About what?”

Kai didn’t answer him. He looked out to the window. His mind went to the conversation with Kris this morning. He didn’t know what he should feel about what Kris told.

Luhan, Luhan, Luhan.

His name was repeating in his mind. The truth about him was haunting Kai. Sure, he was relief after knowing the truth. But he felt uneasy. How about Sehun? What if he knew the truth?

“Kai?”

Wow, he must be crazy? He even heard his voice. Did he think him too much? Kai shook his head.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” D.O yelled.

Kai turned his head immediately. He saw a man that bothered his mind. Smiling with his pale face.

“Long time no see...”

“Yeah! And what the hell you are appearing  again, huh?!”

Suho glared at him, his eyes were full of hatred. He hated this man. This man was a burden to everyone.

“Hyung, please don’t be so rude to him...” Kai pleaded to his hyungs. He didn’t want Luhan to get hurt. No, after all things that happened to him. He couldn’t let this happened.

“So rude you said?! Yah, Kim Jongin! How can you said that after what he did to Sehun?!”

“D.O is right. Because of him, Sehun is suffering!!”

“W..what ha..happen to him?” Luhan asked worried. His voice sounded trembling. His eyes started to teary.

“Why you want to know, huh?! You dumped him anyway. You ruined his life!!”

“Hyung....”

“No Kai! He should know what he did to Our Sehun!” D.O stepped closer to Luhan,”you,’’ he grabbed his hands tightly, “because of you, Sehun always hurting himself.”

Tears were falling from his eyes. It wasn’t because of D.O’s grip but it was because of Sehun.

“Because of you, Sehun always try to end his life!!” D.O tightened his grip again.

Luhan was crying hard. He blamed himself for what happened to Sehun. He didn’t know that Sehun was suffering. He didn’t know that Sehun would in much pain. He didn’t want this. And it was because of his ego.

“Hyung, stop! Please, I’m begging you...”

Kai couldn’t hold his feeling again. D.O was out of his limit. Kai couldn’t see Luhan like this. He knew that he was more suffering than everyone.

“And why are you crying, Luhan?! You don’t deserve to cry!!”

D.O grabbed his hand more and more tightly. Luhan touched his right hand that D.O grabbed. It was hurt but his heart was more and more hurt. Every words that D.O said were like deathful poison for him.

“Hyung, stop it! I said stop it! You hurt him! Stop it, Do Kyungsoo!!” Kai screamed.

D.O released his grip. Luhan touched his hand. His body was trembling. He didn’t want hearing anything again from D.O.

“Hyung, gwenchana?’’ Kai asked as he was checking Luhan up.

“What happens here?”

Suddenly Sehun came and looked at Luhan. He stared him for a while, then turning his head.

“What is he doing here?”

“I don’t know… he appeared and ruined our lunch.” Suho answered.

Sehun smirked then looked at Luhan again.

“Is it the only thing you can do? Ruining everyone’s life, huh?”

Luhan looked at Sehun. His heart was dead. D.O’s words and attitude were harmful but Sehun’s were the most. Luhan could feel like thousand knifes  stabbed his heart. Luhan touched his chest, he felt that he couldn’t breath anymore. He DIDN’T WANT to breath anymore.

“Sehun, please don’t hurt him….” Kai pleaded.

“M…Mi…Mianhae. Mianhae……”

“I don’t need your apology! Just go to hell, Luhan!! And don’t you dare to appear in my life again!!” Sehun raised his voice.

“Oh Sehun!!” Kai yelled. No, Sehun couldn’t do this to Luhan. He should know the truth. As Kai wanted to talk again…..

“I’m sorry for everything Sehunnie. And I…. I promise this is the last time we see each other. Take care Sehunnie….”

Luhan bowed and run out from that café.

“Luhan Hyung!!”  Kai called him.

“Yah! What are you doing?! You want to chase him?!” Suho grabbed Kai’s hand.

“Let me go, hyung!! Why all of you so mean to him?”

Kai struggled.The more he struggling, the more his tears streaming. He knew everything but he let Luhan got hurt again.

Seeing his dongsaeng cried, Suho released his grip. Kai kneeled down, he was crying hard like Luhan.

“Why Kai? W-why are you crying?”

“You don’t know….You don’t know…You….are….so mean…. Why..WHY?!”

“And what thing that we don’t know, Kai?”

Kai just crying more hard. Sehun kneeled down and held his shoulders.

“Tell me Kai. What thing that we don’t know? Tell me!’’ Sehun shook Kai’s shoulders. Now, he felt afraid about the thing that Kai kept.

“ Tell us, Kai!” Suho demanded.

“He is going to die, Hun!! He is going to die!!” Kai burst out in tears and anger.

Yeah, this the truth. Luhan, Luhan, was going to die.

Sehun, Suho, and D.O  were in big shock. They seemed not believe what they heard.

“Y..you kidding, right?”

“No Hun!! Luhan is going to die. He is sick, Hun!!”

Thump! Thump!

Sehun become weak. His tears that he held were falling down to his cheeks. He stared at Kai in hurt look.

“H..how…can…y..you….” Sehun wanted  to ask but his voice didn’t want to come. It was like he was out of his mind.

“That man…he’s not his fiancée. He’s his doctor. He left you because he’s sick. He left you because he didn’t want you to spend your life for him. He went to America to do treatment. But it is useless, Hun. So he gives up and before he dies, he wants to see you again. For the last time…….”

Sehun kept staring Kai in disbelief. He was still trying to catch what Kai  said. Luhan, the man that he just shouting at, was going to die? No! He didn’t want this!!

Now, guilt was spread on his heart. Sehun was trembling. How could this be? He met him after few years but he treated him like he was burden. He didn’t let him explain everything. He hurted him after he got the biggest pain in his life. And here he was. He thought he was the most suffering one. He spent his days by playing with girls and drunk every night.  And the most ironic one, while Luhan was trying to survive for him, he was trying to end his life.

“K-Kai, t…tell me..where I can meet him…’’

“Why you want to meet him? Didn’t you say that you want him to disappear, huh?!”

Sehun grabbed Kai’s collar.

“Just freaking tell me where he is, Kai!!” he yelled.

He knew that he was wrong. But now, meeting Luhan was the most important thing he wanted to do.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sehun dashed in to hospital. He didn’t care many people staring at him. Luhan, Sehun wanted him….

Kai, D.O and Suho followed behind him. Kris just called Kai and told him that Luhan was in critical condition. Hearing this, Sehun rushed out to his car and went to hospital. He even drove his car like crazy. It such a blessing that he wasn’t being arrested.

Sehun stopped when he saw Kris. He was sitting on the floor and covered his face with his palms. Sehun stepped closer to him. His mind was imagining the bad thing. No, he shook his thought. But he would be lying if he said that he wasn’t afraid.

“w..where is he?”

Kris looked at Sehun with red eyes. Sehun could see pain in his eyes.

“Where is he?” he asked again.

But Kris remained silent. He just covered his face again and continued sobbing. And it made Sehun angry. He grabbed his collar tightly.

“Are you deaf?! I ask you!! Where’s he?!” he screamed at Kris.

Sehun couldn’t hold his fear anymore. Seeing Kris like this, he knew something bad happened to Luhan.  He knew but he wasn’t ready.

“Yah, Oh Sehun!!” Kai ran to them and tried to release Sehun’s grip from Kris.

“Why are you being like this ?! I know you are worried but don’t act like this!”

“Just tell me where he is!!” Sehun screamed again, completely ignoring Kai.

Suho and D.O grabbed both of Sehun’s hands, anticipacing Sehun who seemed like mad man.

“Kris-ssi, please tell us where he is..” Kai kneeled down beside Kris.

“Tell me!! Tell me!!” Sehun yelled.

“Sehun, please calm yourself.” Suho shook Sehun’s body.

“Please Kris-ssi…. Please, don’t be quiet…”

Kris looked at  then Sehun. He wanted to say something but he seemed like couldn’t say anything. Then he looked to the floor.

“I’m sorry….I’m so sorry….” That was the only thing that he could say.

 

 

 

Annyeong! Here's my chapter 3 :D

How is it??

I would like to say Thank you for all my Subscribers. Thank you guys, I love you <3 Sorry for wrong grammars and typo(s) kekeke~

There's one chapter left. So, stay tunned guys ^O^

Comments and subscribe are loved <3 <3