Pool

Map to My Heart

"Any ideas on the next game?" Jonghyun asked as they headed back to the car.

"I have to choose again? I chose the last two games, so I'll be nice and let you choose." Seungyeon looked up at Jonghyun.

"You sure about that? I might choose something only I'm good at." Jonghyun questioned.

"You give ideas. I'll make the final say." Seungyeon quickly changed her mind. "I don't want you to win the bet."

"Fine with me." Jonghyun smiled.

 

They passed a vendor on the street Seungyeon stopped and pulled Jonghyun over to the vendor.

 

"Look isn't it cute." Seungyeon held up a bracelet. "No wait this one is cuter."

 

Seungyeon began to look through the jewelry. Jonghyun leaned in and also looked at the jewelry.

 

"How does thing one look?" Seungyeon showed Jonghyun a heart necklace with a butterfly on it.

"It looks amazing. We'll take it." Jonghyun put the necklace on Seungyeon.

 

Seungyeon looked at herself in the mirror that the vendor gave her. She looked elegant. In the mirror she saw Jonghyun gazing at her. She smiled but stopped when she noticed Jonghyun's bare neck.

 

Seungyeon returned the mirror. "Do you have anything for couples?"

"You're lucky we only have these two things left." The vendor pulled out a puzzle necklace and a string bracelet.

Jonghyun looked at the puzzle necklace while Seungyeon looked at the bracelets.

 

"That bracelet is a special one. As long as you both wear the bracelet and love each other the bracelet will stay on. If the bracelet falls off or breaks off you love is over." The vendor said.

"Oh really?" Seungyeon looked at it interestingly.

"Yes. Even I have one." The vendor showed her old bracelet on her wrist. "When my husband got this for me when we were dating over we really didn't believe it, but it's been over 30 years and we still wear it to this day and it hasn't fallen off yet."

"Jonghyun can we get one?" Seungyeon turned to Jongyun.

"Why? I like the puzzle necklace better. It's more durable then the bracelet." Jonghyun held up the necklace.

"Please." Seungyeon begged and made a pouting face.

"Don't do that you know I can't resist it." Jonghyun begged.

"Please." Seungyeon begged again.

 

Jonghyun tried to look away but couldn't resist Seungyeon's cuteness.

 

"Fine we can get it, but we're getting both since I like the puzzle necklace." Jonghyun held up the necklace.

"Yes~!! Thank you." Seungyeon hugged and kissed his cheek.

"Why do girls like those kinds of love stories and little trinkets?" Jonghyun mumbled to himself.

"Because love is a romantic thing." Seungyeon giggled. "Now come here so I can put the jewelry on you."

 

Jonghyun put his arm out for Seungyeon and she slipped the bracelet on his wrist. She also put the necklace on him. Jonghyun did the same for Seungyeon before proceeding to pay for the jewelry.

 

"You two look cute together. How long have you been together?" The vendor asked as she totaled up the prices.

"Almost three months." Seungyeon replied happily as she clung on to Jonghyun's arm.

"That's a long time. I wish you two the best." The vendor handed Jonghyun the receipt.

"Thanks." Jonghyun replied.

"So where are we going now?" Seungyeon asked Jonghyun.

"Let's play pool. I haven't played in a while so I'm a bit rusty. You might win the bet if we play pool." Jonghyun sipped his milkshake.

"Pool? But I don't have a bathing suit and it's almost dark outside." Seungyeon replied.

 

Jonghyun cocked his head to the side before chuckling.

 

"Dear listen to your boyfriend and play pool. There are places you can play pool when it's dark." The vendor told Seungyeon.

"Okay. I guess we can do that, but we need to get me a bathing suit first." Seungyeon replied.

"Okay." Jonghyun took Seungyeon's hand. "Thank you." He mouthed to the vendor.

 

The vendor winked at him and they left for Jonghyun's car.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where are we? I thought we're playing at the pool?" Seungyeon asked as Jonghyun pulled up the car at a bar looking place.

"This is where we play pool." Jonghyun parked the car.

"There's a pool in there?" Seungyeon asked.

 

Jonghyun shook his head. He helped Seungyeon out of the car and the walked into the place. Seungyeon looked around at the tables.

 

"We're playing billiards? I thought you said pool?" Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun.

"Pool is slang for billiards. I thought you knew." Jonghyun walked to the counter.

"Jonghyun long time no see." The lady behind the counter smiled. "We'll get the VIP room ready for you and our guest."

 

The lady left the counter.

 

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun. "You know her?"

"She's been working here for a while." Jonghyun replied.

"She said you were a VIP. Why?" Seungyeon asked.

"I used to play here with Key and a few friends back in the day, so I got connections." Jonghyun winked.

 

"The rooms ready for you." The lady returned. "It's your for the night. Use it as long as you need to." She handed Jonghyun the keys.

"Thank you." Jonghyun took the keys.

 

Jonghyun led Seungyeon to the VIP room.

Seungyeon sat on the couch as Jonghyun set up the table for their game. After setting up he got Seungyeon a drink.

 

"Ready to play?" Jonghyun asked. "I haven't played since we left for Italy so I might be rusty."

Seungyeon bit her lips. "I have a confession. I never played pool before."

Jonghyun sat by Seungyeon and leaned on her shoulder. "I'll teach you. Come."

Seungyeon followed Jonghyun. She held the stick in her hands and aimed at one ball.

"Your supposed to hit those balls with this one first right? And then try to get them to those holes?" Seungyeon asked and poked the ball with the stick in a strange way.

"Yeah but not like that." Jonghyun said then adjusted Seungyeon's hands to hold the stick correctly, then went behind her and helped her hit the ball correctly.

 

After some time Seungyeon started to get the idea of how to do things correctly even though her skills were still very poor.

 

"I will let you practice for ten minutes more, then let's start the game." Jonghyun told her then sat on the couch to watch her.

 

Seungyeon was concentrating to hit the balls correctly. The sight of Seungyeon looked really y to Jonghyun.

 

She is just like some hot model from some pool magazine, my baby. Jonghyun smiled and quietly took his cellphone from his pocket and started snapping pictures of her.

 

He looked at the photos he had taken and smirked. I should print these out into real photos and put on my wall, she is so hot like that.

 

Seungyeon noticed Jonghyun giggling by himself on the couch with his cellphone.

"What's so funny?" Seungyeon asked and plopped herself on the couch beside him.

"Nothing." Jonghyun said and put his phone away.

"Are you texting with someone? Why are you smiling like that with your phone? Is it some other girl?" Seungyeon frowned.

 

"What?! No way!!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Then what is it?" Seungyeon asked a little bit suspiciously.

"Just she is so... so so hot." Jonghyun giggled mysteriously.

"Who?!" Seungyeon's eyes widened.

"Her name is Kim...." Jonghyun .

"Kim? Yah! Who!?" Seungyeon exclaimed.

Jonghyun gazed at Seungyeon's eyes. "Her name is Kim Jonghyun's gorgeous girlfriend Han Seungyeon. I was just watching some photos I had of you."

 

"Yaaaahh~~~" Seungyeon whined and nudged Jonghyun. "Hot isn't she?" Jonghyun smirked and showed a photo he had just taken of her.

 

"Erase!! I look strange!" Seungyeon exclaimed and tried to get the phone from Jonghyun.

"It's not strange... I won't erase. I like those photos." Jonghyun said and put his phone back to his pocket.

"Eraseee~~" Seungyeon pouted and got up. "I'm so gonna win this game and make you erase those photos"

 

"Oh really? We will see." Jonghyun said and got up. "Shall we start then."

"I'm ready." Seungyeon said looking straight at Jonghyun.

 

"Sure. You go first." Jonghyun smiled. "I will just wait for my turn right... HERE!" Jonghyun said and suddenly hugged Seungyeon from behind and held her tightly.

 

"That's disturbing. I need to concentrate!" Seungyeon said as she tried to aim.

"I know. But I really want to win this game you know.. and you became such a good player as you practiced so I need to use some methods to help me win this.." Jonghyun whispered and placed gentle kisses on Seungyeon's neck as she tried to hit the balls.

 

Seungyeon totally missed the balls because of the disturbing Jonghyun and it was soon Jonghyun's turn.

"Fine. I'm going to use my methods then too." Seungyeon grinned and hugged Jonghyun from his waist. She got on her toes and tried to reach his neck to kiss him the same way too but because she was too short she couldn't reach.

 

"Trying to use the same method as I right?" Jonghyun grinned but suddenly felt hands sliding down his neck, back and all the way to his abs, Jonghyun felt how his cheeks were turning hot and his heart started pounding really fast because of those sweet touches.

 

"Tha-thats unfair.. very disturbing." Jonghyun stuttered trying his best to hold in his manly needs.

"How is it more unfair than what you did for me, I'm too short I can't reach, so I need to use this method." Seungyeon grinned.

 

Jonghyun took a deep breath and tried to aim as best as he could but couldn't hit the balls.

 

"Damn." he muttered. He looked at Seungyeon who was smiling victoriously. "Just a moment. I need to get some frest air." Jonghyun said and walked out the room for a moment to calm himself down.

 

I might even win this. Seungyeon grinned.

 

After a while Jonghyun came back. "The game is not over yet baby." he grinned. "Your turn."

Seungyeon looked around at the pool table as Jonghyun held onto her waist. She moved to a better position to hit the ball and Jonghyun moved as well.

 

Seungyeon set up to shoot the ball into the pocket. She aimed the stick at the pocket. Jonghyun leaned on her. Just before Seungyeon shot the ball, Jonghyun her earlobe. Seungyeon gasped and missed the ball, allowing her ball to scratch into the pocket.

 

"Scratch. My turn." Jonghyun grabbed the white ball from the pocket.

"That's cheating." Seungyeon folded her arms.

"Who said you couldn't do the same to me?" Jonghyun gave a y smirk.

Seungyeon shook her head. "You're a ert you know that."

"I'm your ert." Jonghyun kissed Seungyeon's lips.

 

Jonghyun gave a cocky smile and went to position himself for his shot. Seungyeon rolled her eyes. She watched Jonghyun and an idea came to her mind.

 

"Gosh, it's so hot in here." Seungyeon said making sure Jonghyun was looking at her before removing her sweater as y as she could.

 

Jonghyun gulped and shot the ball. One ball went into the hole. Seungyeon mentally cursed as Jonghyun set up for his next shot.

 

Seungyeon walked up to Jonghyun and grabbed his jacket. "You should take this off too."

 

Seungyeon started removing the jacket just as Jonghyun shot the ball. The white ball missed Jonghyun's original target, but hit another and it went into the hole.

 

"You're making me lucky in more then one way you know that." Jonghyun smiled as Seungyeon finished taking off his jacket.

"Grr. Just play." Suengyeon made a sour face.

 

Jonghyun shrugged and positioned himself for another shot. As he did he noticed the bruises on his wrists. Jonghyun stopped as he remembered about the doctor's words.

 

"What's wrong?" Seungyeon wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Nothing." Jonghyun proceeded to shoot.

"You need to tell me if somethings wrong. We talked about this in Italy remember." Seungyeon turned Jonghyun to face him. "Jonghyun."

"I'm fine." Jonghyun took Seungyeon's face and made her look up at him.

"You sure?" Seungyeon asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. I was just super concentrated." Jonghyun lied.

"Okay- You're wrists." Seungyeon noticed the bruises on his wrist.

 

Jonghyun pulled his hands back, but Seungyeon took them again.

 

"You got this from today's fight right? Do they hurt?" Seungyeon caressed his wrists.

"No." Jonghyun softened.

"I never got to thank you for saving me today." Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun. "So thank you."

 

Seungyeon looked up at Jonghyun. The way she did made Jonghyun melt. Her caressing his wrists triggered an emotion he couldn't hold back anymore.

 

Jonghyun dropped the pool stick and pressed his lips onto Seungyeon's. His left hand held her neck as his right hand pushed her body closer to his. Jonghyun kissed her passionately with all he had.

 

Eventually Jonghyun roughly pushed Seungyeon onto the wall without breaking the kiss. He lifted her so she was now higher then he was. Seungyeon loved that she was now higher then Jonghyun and how he had to reach up for the kiss. She let her hands roam around in his hair.

 

After a few minutes Jonghyun realized what he was doing and where they were. He pulled away.

 

"Sorry." Jonghyun took a step back and cleared his throat. "Ah... your turn."

"What?" Seungyeon looked at him confused. "You just stopped in the middle and your telling me my turn?"

"I meant pool." Jonghyun held a pool stick out.

"Oh... I knew that." Seungyeon blushed and took the pool stick.

"If you want more we can go home and do that. I'm not really an exhibitionist, unless you want to." Jonghyun took her waist.

"What? What's an exhibitionist?" Seungyeon asked.

"Nevermind. Let's just continue our game." Jonghyun pecked her cheek.

This time Seungyeon and Jonghyun played without disturbing each other much. They both really wanted to win so they really concentrated.

 

"Your last chance baby, you can shoot only once and if you don't get this. That means .. I win!" Jonghyun winked.

"Don't be so sure of your victory yet, Mr!" Seungyeon frowned and got ready to shoot.

 

Seungyeon was just about to hit the white ball when suddenly Jonghyun screamed strangely, Seungyeon jumped up surprised by the sudden scream. The ball rolled slowly missing the ball she had aimed at.

 

"Yah!!! What was that!!!!!" Seungyeon pushed Jonghyun annoyed.

"That was my scream of victory.. beforehand." Jonghyun said and grabbed Seungyeon from her waist.

"That was unfair!" Seungyeon pouted and took Jonghyun's hands off her waist.

 

"Don't be such a sour loser! That was a great battle .. that ended to my victory." Jonghyun giggled and kissed her lips.

Seungyeon glared at him.. "Whatever... let's go somewhere else now."

 

Jonghyun smiled and put on his jacket. "I won. You know what that means right?" he nudged Seungyeon.

Seungyeon shrugged. "How would I know about that. I don't know what you want.."

"Curious to know my wish?" Jonghyun grinned mischieviously.

"Not really.." Seungyeon said and opened the door. Jonghyun put his arm around her shoulders.

"Liar. It's all over your face, you're dying to know my wish!" Jonghyun said.

"Am not!" Seungyeon insisted.

"You know.. you might like it too." Jonghyun smiled at her.

"Or I might not... what if you wish to go to the gym to do weight lifting or something.. that would be so dull." Seungyeon pouted.

"Why would I wish to go weight lifting with you?? You would probably be crushed under the weights anyway" Jonghyun chuckled.

"Yah, i'm stronger than I look!" Seungyeon snorted and looked away from Jonghyun.

 

"Really?" Jonghyun tilted his head.

"You don't believe me?" Seungyeon pouted.

 

Jonghyun smiled as he looked at Seungyeon'slightly grumpy face.

"Stop being so grumpy!" Jonghyun growled playfully then all of a sudden lifted Seungyeon bridal style on his arms.

"What are you doing!? Let me down!" Seungyeon exclaimed kicking the air.

"Just giving you a ride on my arms to the car!" Jonghyun said.

 

"Had fun today?" the lady that had welcomed them when they had came in asked as they were passing them. Jonghyun stopped walking for a moment. "Yeah, it was fun! I won!" Jonghyun said.

"But he cheated though." Seungyeon said.

 

The lady chuckled and looked at the two. Jonghyun holding Seungyeon on his arms like that. "You guys continue your fun tonight then!" she said.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun looked at each other, Seungyeon could feel her cheeks turn red.

"O-oh.. thanks- we will." Jonghyun smiled awkwardly then headed out carrying Seungyeon.

 

Jonghyun let Seungyeon down when they had reached his car. "Here, get in. " he said and opened the door to her but before she could go in he hugged her and smiled. " Don't worry, next time you might win."

"Hmm.. whatever.." Seungyeon shrugged and went in the car. Jonghyun followed her.

 

"Do you think Woohyun will be fine? He saw us kissing and all.." Seungyeon said as Jonghyun was about to start the car.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon silently then placed his hands on both her shoulders. "No talk about Woohyun tonight please."

 

"But-" Seungyeon started but Jonghyun cut her by kissing her lips. "I'm going to spend too much time with him in Italy.. I don't want to think about him right now. Okay?" Jonghyun said and gazed at her eyes gently. "You're mine. I don't want to hear talks about other men. Let's just think about...you and I tonight and..." he stopped talking and looked at Seungyeon smiling a gentle smile.

"And?" Seungyeon blinked her eyes.

 

"And you... how come you are so irresistible today?" Jonghyun said and her hair gently. He bit his lip slightly as he watched her.

"And why are you like this today.. there is something strange in you.." Seungyeon said staring straight into his eyes.

"Maybe I just missed you too much." Jonghyun smiled and pecked her lips then finally strated driving.

They arrived at Seungyeon's place.

 

"What are we doing here?" Seungyeon asked when she saw her apartment. "What could we possibly do here?"

"You know what my wish is and this is the place." Jonghyun whispered in a deep, husky, y voice.

"Here? What about your place?" Seungyeon made an excuse.

"You want Key to bother us?" Jonghyun asked. "You do you want Key to join us?"

"Jonghyun!!" Seungyeon's eyes widened and she slapped his thigh. "Let's go!!"

 

Seungyeon grabbed Jonghyun's shirt and pulled the driver out of the car from the passenger's seat door.

 

"Taking control already?" Jonghyun teased. "I like."

"If you keep taking you're not getting any." Seungyeon opened the security door to her apartment.

 

Jonghyun laughed it off. As they passed the security, the security guard eyed them weirdly.

 

"Why is he staring at us like that?" Seungyeon asked as she pressed the elevator door button.

"Well you are dragging me by my shirt collar." Jonghyun pointed to her hands on his collar. "I think he thinks that you're going to seduce me."

"What?" Seungyeon gasped, immediately releasing Jonghyun..

"Well he's not entirely wrong. The only thing he got wrong was that I'm going to seduce you." Jonghyun winked as the elevator doors opened.

 

Seungyeon pushed him inside the elevator. She pressed the button for the 30th floor then leaned on the wall next to Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at her profile. He impatiently looked at the floor they were on, 7th floor.

 

Jonghyun looked up at the security camera from the corner of his eyes. "Let's show the guard his impression of us was slightly wrong."

"What-"

 

Jonghyun crashed his lips onto Seungyeon's. He roughly kissed her, hoisting her up higher than him like he did at the VIP room. Seungyeon wrapped her legs around Jonghyun so he could carry her.

 

After about 20 floors of kissing the elevator doors opened. Jonghyun carried her without breaking the kiss to her door. Seungyeon struggled to quickly open the door without breaking their lip contact. After 5 tries she managed to open the door with Jonghyun's help.

 

Jonghyun flew open the door then closed it with his feet. He pressed Seungyeon against the door as she locked the door behind her back and dropped her bags on the floor. Jonghyun put Seungyeon back on her own feet. Seungyeon pulled Jonghyun to her bedroom and pushed him on her bed. She turned around and locked the door to her room before turning to Jonghyun, who had already taken off his jacket. She slipped off her sweater and resumed her place on top of Jonghyun.