VIOLIN (final)

VIOLIN (series)

A/N: Finally! This is the fourth and last part of the series. Thanks for all the good comments that you gave me. Alright, this is not a speech so I’ll keep it short. kkkk

 

Please wait for my other fics, I will definitely write more. Well, here it is. Enjoy! ~_~

 

Violin

 

                “Junsu-ah! Junsu-ah! Wake up! You have to wake up!” Yunho shouted at the top of his lungs. He was very much agitated that Junsu seemed willing to be swept away by a fancy story. A fancy story of a ghost! He could not let that happen. When he saw Yoochun take Junsu in his arms he immediately strode forward to save Junsu. But the two seemed to be protected with some force they could not see. Yunho ordered Changmin and Jaejoong to perform a spell, a rite, just something! To awaken Junsu. To shake off the magic that Yoochun seemed to have enveloped Junsu in.

 

The two spirit questors said they were doing their best but no amount of rites or spells worked. Yunho was getting desperate. He was there to save his friend but it seemed that there was nothing he could do. But he had to try. So he shouted. He shouted until he saw a flicker of awareness creep into Junsu again.

 

He saw Junsu’s eyes roam around his surroundings. The moment he spotted Yunho however was when Yoochun intervened. He too saw Yunho in the sea of faces before them. The change in Yoochun was immediate. From tender and loving to fierce and unforgiving. Yunho knew that it was because of what his ancestor had done to the lovers. When he knew it from his mother, Yunho was shocked too. He didn’t know that his great ancestor was scheming. The following generations of the Jung family most definitely was nothing like him. His grandfather clearly did a good job with his dad. And Yunho would like to think that he was not bad either. But Yoochun certainly didn’t know that. For him, he was still the Yunho that he knew from the past. He was definitely not surprised when he heard Yoochun’s voice address him.

 

“You! Jung Yunho! How dare you step inside my house. You are not welcome here. Get out!” It was full of menace. Yunho had to fight the urge to wince. When he turned to his companions, he knew that they didn’t hear the voice.

 

Yunho was a bit taken aback by that fact but Jung Yunho was a lawyer by profession. He would certainly not be beaten by a wisp of air that could talk and glare.

 

                “I have a right to be here. This is my house. If I want to enter it, I will!”

 

                A gust of wind was suddenly felt. Everyone was touched by the coldness. Yunho was suddenly worried more for his friend. He had to do something or else Junsu would suffer the consequences of his actions.

 

                He then saw Junsu reach out and touch Yoochun’s cheek. The latter gave his full attention to his lover. Yunho saw them speaking but he couldn’t hear what they were saying. Then suddenly another apparition became visible. This time Yunho knew that whatever questions they had in mind would be clearly answered. It was obviously Junsu’s explanation of what happened to him that one fateful night in the past. The night when he was lost to Yoochun forever.

 

   ***

 

The night before Yoochun would leave; Junsu was bracing himself for what he would say to his lover. He knew what it was that he needed to do but he was afraid of what would happen. He lovingly Yoochun’s soft hair as he worked on the music sheets in front of him.

 

 Junsu didn’t like it that Yoochun was working late again. He needed to take a break that was why Yoochun came to Korea. Of course Yoochun said he didn’t care, he was prepared to leave everything for Junsu. But Junsu cared. He knew that music was Yoochun’s passion. Without it, the man was nothing.

 

Yoochun’s handler told Junsu as much when the former asked for the latter’s opinion on the star violinist’s plan to not go to the Conservatory but to quit.

 

“I trust that you would put some sense into him Junsu-sshi. He simply just cannot jeopardize his future like this.” The tall man that was Yoochun’s handler said. His beautiful brown eyes pleading with Junsu. He might sound and look civil in the outside but Junsu knew better. The man hated him. He hated Junsu for making Yoochun ever think of quitting. He hated Junsu for making Yoochun fall in love with him. And Junsu knew for a fact that the man hated homouals.

 

“I will try my best Yunho-sshi. I will talk to him so he’ll perform with the French orchestra.” Junsu said softly.

 

Yunho looked closely at him, as if making sure that he was saying the truth. “I will count on you Junsu-sshi; this event is the most important thing to happen to him. He will be more famous if people like his performance.”

 

Nodding, Junsu turned to leave when he felt a hand on his wrist. “Yoochun-sshi had better be in France in the next two weeks, or he would seriously be in trouble. The industry will be very disappointed if they ever learn of his ‘secret’, “Junsu looked at the man, surprise clearly written on his face. “I take it that you understand my meaning?” at his affirmative nod, the man let him go and went away. He didn’t know that it was this scene that made Yoochun think that Yunho and he had a relationship. The other times that Yunho talked to Junsu were just to ask questions about Yoochun. Although sometimes, Junsu had to admit that on other occasions, Yunho had strongly expressed his displeasure about their relationship. He just kept all these to himself because he didn’t want Yoochun to worry. And he knew that the two men were friends. He didn’t want to be the reason for them to end their friendship.  

 

Junsu worriedly bit his lower lip as he looked at Yoochun’s bent form. He had to tell him now, but how-

 

“Are you going to worry yourself to death over that question?” Yoochun asked without lifting his head. Junsu glanced at Yoochun sideways. “Don’t worry my love, I will not go. I won’t leave you.”

 

A hand tightened on Junsu’s waist. He bowed his head to hide his indecision. “Yoochun-ah, you must go-“he started. He must convince Yoochun to go away. He had to leave because it was also for his future.

 

Junsu was really at a loss how to convince his lover so he stood up to clear his head. Then he heard Yoochun ask, “Why are you asking me to go? Don’t you want me to stay with you?” Junsu closed his eyes, this was really getting more and more difficult.

 

He tried again, “But Yoochun-ah, you need to go. This is your dream. You told me that. I don’t want to be a hindrance. Yunho-sshi said that he would take care of you so I’m not worried. You must go.” His heart ached when he said those words. He couldn’t really imagine Yoochun far away from him. He knew that his heart would break when the man leaves. But he didn’t let his worries show on his face. Instead, his voice was steady, like he was very sure of what he was saying.

 

But Junsu didn’t think that what he said would be fatal. He saw Yoochun get up from his chair then all of a sudden and shouted, and then he was being shaken so hard; he thought his head would snap from the force. He tried to resist Yoochun but he was very strong that time. When he saw a fist flying towards him, he closed his eyes screamed. He really thought that Yoochun would beat him to death. But a crash and another crash followed. When he opened his eyes, Yoochun was destroying everything in sight. He was so scared. He hadn’t seen his boyfriend act this way before. He didn’t know what to do. Junsu pleaded with him to stop but that only angered Yoochun more. He didn’t really have an idea on how to stop Yoochun so he just huddled himself in a corner; tears of fear and worry running down his cheeks.

 

After what seemed to be an eternity to Junsu, Yoochun finally stopped. When his boyfriend asked for his forgiveness, even if he didn’t know why he behaved that way, he forgave him. He didn’t ask any questions. That was how much he loved Yoochun. After he left, Junsu didn’t know what to do with his time. He was always wishing for Yoochun to return soon. He was selfish, he knew and that was what Yunho told him too.

 

Yunho said that Junsu was a hindrance to Yoochun’s career. He said that Yoochun could have left earlier but he was worried to leave Junsu alone. The time that Yoochun took for granted because of him cost him a number of really momentous career advancements. Yoochun, he said, could have been the first ever Korean artist that went on a grand tour across the world. He could have been considered one of the maestros that could rival Italy’s Nicolo Paganini and others. Junsu could still remember what Yunho told him before they sailed for France.

 

“Yoochun-ah is destined for greatness Junsu-sshi, you know that. You also know that he cannot stay in one place for a long time, right?”

 

Junsu nodded while looking unsure. He knew that Yunho would ask something from him again. But he was not sure what it was. Right now, he had to ease his worries. “Can you please take care of Yoochun when you’re in France? He is very sensitive to temperatures so you have to be sure to keep him warm. He doesn’t use blankets even in winter, he said he likes the cold. But he always has the sniffles, so tell him to use this.” He took out a small vial from his pocket and handed it to Yunho. The man just looked at it like it was dirt and didn’t extend his hand to accept it. Instead, Yunho said something that changed Junsu’s actions.

 

“Junsu-sshi, are you listening to me? I said that Yoochun-ah really needs this. He cannot jeopardize his career anymore because he’s worrying for you. Do you understand?” Yunho’s voice was edged with desperation. Junsu felt that Yunho did care about Yoochun as a friend, so when he looked at Yunho’s face, he knew what he was going to ask of him, but still voiced it anyway.

 

“What do you like me to do Yunho-sshi?” He said softly.

 

Yunho sighed, “Leave him. You know you have to. You have to leave before he returns.”

 

Junsu just stared at Yunho, he knew that the other man would say that. But the truth still hurt. He didn’t want to leave Yoochun but he had to. And that was what makes his heart bleed. Instead of saying something, Junsu just nodded. He clearly understood. He would leave.

 

The night that Yoochun set for France, Junsu was packing his bags. He did this hurriedly because he was afraid that if he lingered in the house, something would call out to him to stay. So without looking back, he filled his bags with his clothes and other stuff. He made sure not one trace of him would be left. He knew it would be a shock to Yoochun but he had to do it. He had to be strong for Yoochun.

 

With one last look at his surroundings, he opened the door of their bedroom and slowly closed it. He leaned his head on the wooden panel momentarily before a sudden insisting urge made him open it again. Junsu was not sure what made him open the door again but when he did, his eyes focused on the music sheets on Yoochun’s desk. He remembered it was the song Yoochun was working on the night they had a fight. Picking up some crumpled sheets, he scanned the lyrics and the notes and played them in his mind. It was beautiful, it was perfect. He remembered his lover said that this was his song for the two of them, but he didn’t get to finish it. Probably because Yoochun thought he would be doing it when he returned from France. But Junsu knew that would not happen. Junsu felt his eyes pricked by tears. As the melody of Yoochun’s song enveloped him, Junsu thought that he could not leave without taking this with him. He just had to finish it. That was the only thing he could do for Yoochun. He would finish it then tell him to play it for him someday. So he took it along with the memories he had with his lover. Junsu knew that that was the only thing he was allowed to take.

 

He left the house and went to live with his friend in the countryside. This friend helped him get the job in Yoochun’s place too. So he was very comfortable with him. He didn’t think of anything else but the song. Junsu just wanted to get the song done. Once he finished the song, he immediately gave it to Yunho’s assistant. He specifically said that he wanted Yoochun to have it, he trusted Yunho with it. The man did as he promised and delivered the song to Yoochun. But only after a tragedy has befallen him.

 

That particular day, Junsu was really feeling down. For months, he stayed with his friend and busied himself with work, but all his efforts didn’t let him forget the one true man that he loved. Junsu desperately wanted to see Yoochun again. He knew that he would be back in a few weeks. Suddenly, the need to see him once again overrode reason. He knew he could not let himself be seen. Because once he did that, he would never say goodbye. So he stopped himself but in the process, he became very depressed. He was missing Yoochun so much. He had been gone for almost four months now, and Junsu had started feeling helpless. Desperation clutched at his soul. He wanted so much to be free of restrictions. He didn’t want to think of the consequences of their secret relationship being known anymore. He just wanted to be with Yoochun again. So Junsu said goodbye to his friend and set out to go back to the mansion.

 

On the way to the mansion, a small market would be passed. It was such small market but people still flocked there because of the wondrous amount of gossip they could catch there. Junsu and Yoochun often went there to have their share of gossip. But today Junsu didn’t really mind their talk. Until he heard a middle aged woman show them a piece of paper. She said that this was news from France. At that word, Junsu’s curiosity took hold of him. Suddenly, he wanted to know what the news was about. His heart started thumping wildly. He missed the man so much that he wanted to learn everything about him. And so without really meaning to, Junsu found himself being held by the woman’s talk.

 

“This is what happened last month. The French Conservatory held its series of performances. It was said that a lot of people went to the event. These people were very rich! I tell you!” The audience was entranced with the picture she depicted. Junsu was elated; he knew that Yoochun was there. He wanted to hear the rest of the news. The crowd began to murmur their opinions but they stopped when the center of the talk spoke again.

 

“You are clearly waiting for news about our Park Yoochun, eh?” she asked the crowd teasingly. Her audience voiced their approval; Junsu nodded his head absent mindedly. He also wanted to hear the rest of the story.

“Well, it said here,” she glanced at the paper she was holding, “the talented Mr. Park enthralled everyone with haunting melodies from his magical violin. They said that he was exceptional. He had a standing ovation and even the Queen of France praised his superb talent!” the woman continued on to describe the performances but Junsu was stuck with one thought. That was Yoochun finally getting his dream. He imagined Yoochun standing before the foreigners, all of them entranced with him. He knew how they must have felt, for he always felt it whenever he was with Yoochun. Junsu knew how magical each tone of the strings become when Yoochun started to play. How familiar he was with each lilt and strain of the tunes that Yoochun created. Yoochun playing was like experiencing how to be born again.

 

A great wave of understanding pierced his heart. With Yoochun finally starting to realize his dreams, Junsu knew that his decision to go back was very selfish of him. He was sure that if Yoochun sees him, the latter would not want to leave again. He would quit music for him. Whatever Junsu said would fall unheeded once Yoochun made up his made about something. If that happened, his dream would not fully come true. Junsu knew that Yoochun didn’t mind it today but in the future, he would. And he would blame Junsu for letting him let go of his dreams. Junsu could not bear Yoochun to ever regret giving up his dreams just to love him. He could bear anything but Yoochun regretting ever loving him. Junsu then decided that he would not be a hindrance to his lover. He would definitely stay if he could, but he would not be happy to stay if it meant a sacrifice on Yoochun’s part.

 

Dazed, Junsu started to pluck himself away from the crowd. He knew what he had to do. He would go back to his friend and explain his situation. He was sure he would understand. His mind said it, but his heart was breaking into pieces. This was the most difficult decision he had ever done in his life. But he was very willing to let go. If that entailed Yoochun’s happiness, he would gladly do it.

 

So much was in Junsu’s thoughts that he didn’t notice that the crowd of people were not as lively anymore. The once bustling streets suddenly became too quiet. It was uncanny really, it was very uncanny that a burly man would suddenly make a grab for him from behind and push him against his chest. The said man was brandishing a knife, he was clearly a criminal and people were at his heels. Junsu knew that he could not get away from the man whatever force he used so he just stood helplessly as the negotiations proceeded around him. What also puzzled Junsu was he was not nervous at all. He even tried to talk to the man but he felt the tip of the knife prick the soft skin of his neck. Droplets of blood started oozing from the wound but he didn’t feel any pain. Suddenly, just like in slow motion, the crowd started to move in to corner the man. This was a great mistake because as the people sought to frighten him, the desperate man tried vainly to use Junsu as his shield, in the process, the hand holding the knife at Junsu’s neck slipped which severed his delicate nerves.

 

At once, it was again a flurry of actions. Then Junsu could feel himself lying on the ground. People’s voices were around him. They were very concerned; they kept asking questions to him. His name, his address, he tried to speak but words seemed to have left him. They said that he had a serious wound, they would send him to the nearest hospital, but he knew it was for nothing. Unbidden tears started to streak down his cheeks. He didn’t hurt, he didn’t feel anything. He just knew one certain thing. He knew that today was the day he would die. That today was the last day he would think of Yoochun. That this day was his last time to wish that Yoochun kiss him one more time. He longed to hear Yoochun’s laugh, he wanted to see his smile, he wanted him to again, he wanted to taste the joy of having him in his arms, he wanted to fall asleep and wake up in Yoochun’s arms. And lastly, he wanted, he really wished that he could have at least given Yoochun real happiness. With a sad sigh, Junsu’s eyes fluttered close. His last thoughts were that Yoochun would be hurt again because of him. And how he hated that. Junsu wished he could have at least said goodbye.

 

***

 

Right after Junsu’s story, Yoochun’s tears of loneliness, despair and anguish started to fall again. He was sorry that he ever doubted his only love. He was very sorry that he was not at Junsu’s side to protect him. He was not capable of trusting him when all Junsu had done was to selflessly offer himself to him. He didn’t deserve Junsu in the least. Yoochun was very sorry. Junsu smiled through his tears and allowed Yoochun to borrow his head in the crook of his neck.

 

“My beautiful Junsu. I’m so sorry for ever doubting you. I could never forgive myself. I was so selfish, I didn’t think of you…I’m so sorry-“ Yoochun’s voice was pleading.

 

“It doesn’t matter, my love. I love you. Everything is in the past now. We cleared everything up and now,” Junsu lifted Yoochun’s face and looked up. “-we can finally be together, my love.”

 

“I love you Kim Junsu.” Yoochun whispered softly.

 

“And I love you Park Yoochun, with all my heart.” Junsu smilingly answered.

 

Again a kiss was shared between the couple; it was a joining so full of promise of love and a renewal of trust that would forever not be broken. When they looked at each others’ eyes, they saw a vow formed in the depths of their souls. They would never be apart. They wouldn’t let anything or anyone keep them away from each others’ embrace. They waited an eternity for it and it was their fate that led them to be together again. Yoochun saw his happiness in Junsu’s eyes, and Junsu saw his life completely unfold before him. It was what the both of them had wanted to have from the beginning. Finally, they could now have it.

“No! Junsu don’t go with him! Junsu!” Yunho shouted when he saw his friend’s form starting to fade. He turned to Jaejoong who was desperately reciting a foreign chant. He had been praying it over and over since the apparitions started but it was clearly not working. Changmin was performing another rite to counter attack Yoochun’s force, but all was in vain. Mrs. Soo Young was openly sobbing now. She knew with certain clarity that she would not see the sweet young man again.
 

 

Yunho tried again, “Junsu! Please listen to me! Don’t go with that man. That is not Yoochun anymore! He’s gone. Your lover’s gone! That is just a ghost! He’s just using you! Junsu come back!” he shouted desperately. He had to get to Junsu no matter what. He couldn’t let Junsu die. He just couldn’t let Junsu go.

 

He saw Junsu look back once; his lips seemed to be moving but Yunho couldn’t hear any sound. He strained his ears and he could make out some sounds, they were so weak.

 

“Don’t worry about me anymore Yunho-ah. I am going to be okay. I love this man. I’ve waited for him for so long and now, we can be together again. Please just be happy for me.” Junsu’s voice was carried by the soft wind.

 

“No! Not him! Don’t go with him!” Yunho shouted again but his pleas fell on deaf ears. He could see the figures were starting to look wispy. Out of desperation, he turned to Yoochun. “You tell him that you love him? You don’t love him Yoochun! You’re destroying his life. Like what you did before! You’re selfish! You hear me!”

 

Dark eyes flashed in Yunho’s vision. He got somebody’s attention alright. Yunho prepared himself for Yoochun’s attack. And he was not disappointed.

 

“How dare you speak to me like that! You are the one to blame for all of this. You tried your best to separate us! You are selfish!” Yoochun practically hissed in front of Yunho. But Yunho was not impressed. He cleared his throat.

 

“I did nothing of the sort! My ancestor did. But what I said is true. You are selfish, do you know why?” Yunho used the voice he used in the courtroom when he presents his cases before the jury. “Yoochun-sshi, the Junsu you’re here now is not the Junsu you met in the past. Yes he does look like him, and yes, his soul might have been reincarnated in him but that’s all.”  He motioned to Junsu who was now looking on and watching the two men exchange words. “This Junsu is not dead Yoochun-sshi. The Junsu you’ve loved before clearly hasn’t forgotten you but in that body also lives another life. That life is what he lives now before you came back.”

 

Yunho could see Yoochun’s eyes start to dart from him to Junsu. He then knew that the ghost was wavering. He continued, “If you are to take him now with you, you are killing him literally. His body will have to be left behind. Do you like him to give up his career, his dreams, his life away…again…because of you?”

 

It was Junsu who spoke next; he knew that Yoochun’s resolve was slipping. He could see it in his eyes. Yoochun was having second thoughts. Damn Yunho for being a good lawyer. “No Yunho. Yoochun is not doing anything wrong. I love him and I want to be with him.” He gazed at Yoochun lovingly, “Even in after life.”

 

“No you don’t! Junsu please. Remember what you told me? You want to become a good accountant. You are! You’re the best for me. You want to do more things…am I right? And what of your parents? Would they be happy to know that you decided to die just to be with a ghost? Think of how that would break their hearts! Junsu!” He knew he sounded like he was begging, well, maybe he was. But he didn’t care. He just wanted Junsu to think clearly.

 

Junsu started to speak but he was stopped by Yoochun. He looked at his lover questioningly. “Junsu-ah, I love you. You have to remember that. I love you with all my heart-“

 

“No, no! You are not saying that, Yoochun! I won’t leave you again! Don’t do this please.”

 

Yoochun’s smile was sad as he looked at Junsu’s pleading face. “I am doing it my love…” Junsu was crying again. “…I am doing it for you. Please let me do this one thing for you. In the past, you were always the one who gave so much for me, now…I want to give you something. I want you to live your life...for me…can you do that?”

 

Junsu’s tears blurred his vision; he couldn’t believe that it was happening again. They were being separated again. He shot a look at Yunho, it was his fault again. Anger built in his heart slowly; no one would take Yoochun away from him. Not again. But before he could do anything, a hand held his hand gently. He saw that Yoochun brought it to his lips and kissed the back of his hand softly.

 

“Yoochun-ah…”

 

“I will always be with you, my love. Remember that. No one could separate us. I’ll be waiting for you.” He let go of Junsu’s hand and started walking away. Junsu let out an anguished cry and attempted to hold onto to Yoochun. He tried to run towards Yoochun’s retreating form but he was fast disappearing. His voice just echoed in the wind. “I love you. Remember. I’ll be waiting.”

 

 Yunho saw that it was Yoochun’s form which was now turning wispy; he immediately went to Junsu’s side. He was able to hold him as the smaller man struggled to reach out to Yoochun. His friend’s cries tore at his heart; he didn’t once doubt that Yoochun loved Junsu. He just didn’t want to lose his friend. He uttered a small prayer of thanks. And he apologized to Yoochun for another heartache that he would bear for years. But like what the ghost said, he would be waiting. When Junsu’s time came, Yunho was sure that Yoochun would be welcoming him with a glad heart. As Junsu’s cries ceased, a soft hum of the violin could be heard in the still night air.

 

***

 

Yoochun lovingly the violin before putting it on his bed. He sighed mournfully and looked at what he had written on his laptop. He didn’t really now what possessed him to write the story but he was pleased with the ending. Smiling softly, he began to print it. Just as he was about to get the last page from his printer, the door to his room opened and Changmin burst in.

 

“Yah! Where’s the violin that I loaned you? I have to get it back; my brother will kill me if I don’t bring it back.” The tall young man started to ransack Yoochun’s bed. Once he found it, he immediately did a thorough check up.

 

“Hey, I didn’t scratch it or anything. It’s still as good as new. Not that it was ever new that is. And besides it was for inspiration.”

 

“Hey don’t say that! This baby here has won my brother numerous awards. You’re lucky he loaned to you to do that crazy story of yours. Where is it anyway?”

 

Yoochun waved a page of his story at Changmin’s face. “Here it is! My baby!”

 

“Where’s the baby?” a gorgeous being by the name of Kim Jaejoong strolled in Yoochun’s room just in time he got to the baby part of his speech. Yoochun proudly presented his manuscript to both of his friends for closer inspection.

 

The two started to read and Yoochun couldn’t help but to feel nervous. After the last page was read, he couldn’t wait for their reactions.

 

“Well? What do you think? Is it good?” he eagerly asked.

 

“Hmm…Junsu here is a bit of a cry baby huh?” Jaejoong mentioned while pursing his lips. He was still thinking of comments.

 

“Yeah, such a cry baby. But the Junsu I know is not like that in real life. In fact, he scares the hell out of Yoochun.” Changmin countered. Yoochun started to frown.

 

“So what? It’s my story; I’ll do as I please.” He muttered smugly.

 

Jaejoong spoke again, “You know, the story line is good. The drama’s there and all but…”

 

“But? What?”

 

Changmin and Jaejoong shared knowing glances.

 

“But do you think your uptight boss will like this?” Changmin’s asked with a hint of a smile in his face.

 

“And if he did like it, would it be enough to steal him away from Yunho? The ever manly Yunho? Now, if he was my boyfriend, I’d definitely not let him anywhere. Ugh! I could just eat the guy up-“Jaejoong’s eyes started to twinkle as he formed a picture of this Yunho in his mind.

 

Yoochun glared. “Yah! Whose friends are you two?”

 

They said in unison, “You!” Then they  smiled sunnily.

 

“So you have to support me. I’m not sure if Junsu will like this, but I’m hoping he will.” Yoochun sulked.

 

Jaejoong went to his side and gave Yoochun a hug. “Of course I believe in you my friend. I know you’ll be able to slay the dragon Yunho and rescue the Princess Junsu in the process.”

 

“Yeah, and while you’re slaying the dragon,” Changmin also hugged Yoochun from the side and added, “you making the princess read this  will definitely piss him off because you turned him into a cry baby.”

 

“Yah! Get away from here you two!” Yoochun’s wail could be heard in the house. It was followed by teasing and loud guffaws from his friends. He knew that they were making him relax before the submission of his new ‘baby’. He was given the assignment not long ago, when a certain Kim Junsu, his boss, threw his report at his feet which ripped Yoochun’s confidence into ribbons. A series of events followed which in turn prompted his boss to give him a chance to convince him that he had talent. Now his new project was waiting to be delivered first thing in the morning to his boss. Yoochun smiled, he could not be better. He just felt like his death sentence was tomorrow.

 

 END