Heechul's Letter

A Life's Dream

 

      A/N:  Maybe I got you all confused a bit. Sorry for that~^^''

This is how Heechul's letter to Amy looks like:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

            “It’s raining…

            The sky looks broken,…just like me.

 

            These days I’ve been feeling really lonely. That until I met a smiling angel. She served me with a coffee. Her looks captivated me from the first time I saw her. A foreigner. There was something in her eyes though. It seemed that she was bearing the same loneliness as I was.

             But I’m a fool,…a selfish idiot. While watching my dongsaeng talking to her as a result of my game and seeing her smiling at him like that made me really jealous. “I must get her back no matter what!” I thought. And so I did something I’ve NEVER done before, just to see that gorgeous smile again. I bought her flowers and a teddybear and also prepared a song just for her, but my plan failed miserably ><. Do you know this ABBA song? “The winner takes it all / The loser standing small.” That’s exactly how I felt when I saw her in somebody else’s arms.

           

            Do you know who that girl is? Look in the mirror and you’ll find the answer. I’m crazy, I know! Blame my blood-type for that! But you know what?! There’s nothing more to lose now. I am leaving for the army in a few days, so I must learn to say goodbye. I wish I could see you one more time before I leave, but maybe this is better. I wouldn’t be able to look you in the eyes anyway.

 

            Don’t forget to always keep a real smile on your face. You never know who might fall for it ^^.

 

                                               

                                                                                                                                                  Goodbye, my muse~”