No Escape

No Escape

hey guys i just randomly decided to re-watch this video and  was surprised when they talked about a "ghost' haunting their dorm which is really funny cuz my story is a ghost or creature thingy haunting their dorm too :D  here   (it's in the beginning)

anyways last chapter T.T  I want to thank everyone who subscribed and commented and who have read this story till the end.  thank you thank you thank you.  <3 

 

            There was a laugh and Seungho saw the glowing face sprint towards him as a cold rush of wind hit his face. 

            Seungho swung with the bolt cutters and hit it across the face.  The thing screamed and bared its jagged teeth at Seungho who lunged at it, grabbing onto its hair.  It turned around crazily as it tried to get Seungho off of it.  Then it turned into smoke and Seungho fell onto the floor.

            Suddenly it reformed above Seungho and with a painful scream Seungho felt his arm being disconnected from his body.  With the bolt cutter in his other hand, he swung at the thing’s head, making contact.  It flinched and turned to Seungho who felt the chills as it said, “No escape,” and stabbed the machete into Seungho’s chest.  The thing laughed crazily as it got up and made the final mark on Joon’s chest.

           

            “And cut!” the director yelled from his chair.

            Seungho got up with a smile, “How’d I do?”

            “You were great, hyung.  I was watching you the whole time,” Thunder grinned at his hyung.

            “Mir, get me off of this!” Joon yelled as he squirmed on the door.

            “I don’t know, Joon-ah.  I kinda like you like this.  All helpless,” Mir poked Joon’s stomach.

            “You little---“ Joon tried to kick Mir but he moved away.

            “That’s no way to treat me,” he pouted as he ran to Thunder.

            Seungho, Thunder and Mir entered Joon and Mir’s shared bedroom to get G.O who was using Joon’s computer.

            They could hear moans coming from it.

            “Ewwww, hyung,” Thunder complained blocking Mir’s ears.  

            “Hey, I’m watching WWE wrestling!” G.O argued.

            “Maknae!” Joon came rushing into the room and pounced on Mir.

            “Aish! Stop! You’re the reason I died!” Mir yelled as he got a punch in. 

            “Don’t worry, Mireu!  I’ll save you!  I can kick !” Thunder said dramatically as he pulled Mir away from Joon.

            “Yeah well I can Ninja Assassin anyone’s !” Joon said proudly, “and stay away from my maknae!” 

            “Ahem.”

            Everyone turned to see Rain-hyung still dripping in fake blood.

            “How could you guys forget me?” he said sternly.

            “Hyung, we were just about to check on you,” G.O said closing the laptop immediately.

            “Someone’s definitely going to get ninja assassinated now!” Mir yelled as he ran out of the room.

            All the members tried to escape their president’s grasp.  None of them noticed the light whisper of “No Escape.”   

 

Of course I wouldn't kill MBLAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love them too much for this world to be MBLAQ deprived.   so how did u guys like my story?  please comment!  I hope you guys liked the story as much as I liked writing it!   bye-yeom :)  

 
 
If any of you would like the downloadable PDF of this story please PM me your email and I would gladly email you a copy!