3 more bodies

No Escape

            “Mir,” Mir turned around at the sound of his name.  He clasped the scissors tighter in his hand. 

            “Mir…” The voice was strained….familiar.  Mir turned his head and saw Joon’s lifted face staring back at him.

            “Joonie!” Mir yelled running to his hyung, “Let’s, let’s try to get you off,” Mir dropped his scissors as he reached Joon.  He held his hyung by the waist and tried to lift him off the hook.  Joon winced in pain, “No.”

            “Joonie, I’m not leaving you here.  Remember I said I’d never leave you.”

            He saw Joon’s eyes widen.

            “Mir!” Joon yelled.  Mir turned around and managed to dodge the shadow that was running straight at him. 

            “!” he yelled dropping to the ground and searching for the scissors.  His hands searched the ground but he couldn’t find them anywhere.

            “!” Mir ran to the kitchen and opened the drawers but they were all empty.  He could see a puddle of blood on the floor and Doongie’s bloody handprint on the fridge. 

            There was a rattling above him and Mir looked up to see all the knives floating in the air above him, pointing downwards.  Mir ran out of the kitchen just as they all fell down but couldn’t avoid one of them which cut his ankle. 

            Mir screamed as he collapsed to the floor.  He crawled to Joon who was staring at him horrified.  Mir stopped short as he felt a chill above him. 

            “Stop!” Joon yelled.  He saw the shadow fall over Mir.  Once it disappeared, Mir was face down on the ground, the scissors stabbed into his back. 

            Joon started squirming which only made him fall lower on the hook.  The shadow reappeared and this time Joon could see its grinning white face. It took out the scissors from Mir’s back. 

            “No!” Joon yelled, “Please!  No!”

            He screamed as the scissors scratched the deepest mark on his chest.  And then all was black as soon as the scratch was complete.  A perfectly jagged line across his heart. 

            Seungho heard Joon’s screams from his room but was helpless in his room.  The door was obviously locked.  He needed to find another way out.  There was a window in his bathroom.  Seungho ran to his bathroom and slipped on blood.

            Seungho thought he was done with screaming but he gave the loudest yell when he saw Jihoon-hyung fully clothed in a bathtub of blood.  He was almost fully submerged and definitely dead.

            Seungho ran out of the bathroom and grabbed the bolt cutters.  He was done being afraid.  He wanted revenge.  And he was going to try to get it, even if it killed him.  He kicked down the bedroom door and entered the living room, faltering slightly when he saw Mir lying on the ground and Joon’s red chest which now had five tally marks.

            “Come out!” Seungho yelled, “Come and get me you, Mother er!”

            There was a laugh and Seungho saw the glowing face sprint towards him as a cold rush of wind hit his face.