Bom's anger.

Lucky fanboy Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo soon became closer with YG family and they witnessed some silly moments of YG family,especially Bom's depression for corn.Hwangssabu made her stop eating corns for 1 month to lose weight so Bommie was furious with everybody.

 

-Sehun why are you standing there?!!!-Bommie sent death glares to the little maknae.

-Nothing noona,I just wanted to drink water.-Sehun nervously answered Bom.

Stop drinking water!It pisses me off!!!-Bom screamed to Sehun.

Bommie ah,why are you so harsh on Sehun?Hardly ever Exo visits us because they’re busy-Dara tried to calm Bom.

-Shut up!-Bom told Dara to not mess with the Bominator.

-Noona what's wrong with Bom noona?-Sehun asked scariedly.

-Shh our trainer forbidded Bom to eat corn so she's now pissed with everybody.-Dara and Sehun went away far from the angry Bom.

-Shhhh you do not want to mess with the Bominator right?She'll kill you really.I'm scared of her.-Dara said to Sehun and tried to go away.

-Wait noona,let's wait for the next target of Bominator noona-Sehun held Dara back.

-I'm scared of that monster.-Dara tried to run.

-Noona you  rarely see me.Please?-Sehun used his aegyo.

-Aigoo  we're walking on very thin ice-Dara said.

-Yes!

5 minutes later.
TOP was walking happily with his banana to his girlfriend.

-Hahaha good luck huyng-Sehun said.

-Hey love,wanna go out somewhere else?-Top asked excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter