Evil Kyu's Angel

Angel

 

 

Listen to: Angel (Ballad Version) or Angela by: Super Junior

 

“Sunsaengnim..!Sunsaengnim! Annyeong Haseyo!”  Yelled the girls in the corridor of the Seoul University not minding the class is ongoing or that they could disturb someone’s peaceful mind.

That’s a common day to Jellee, although it’s true that the person the girls cheering at are worth for it but that’s not good for someone who is busy reviewing for exams. She know the guy that caught the girls attention in the university, he’s Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, the handsome Instructor of the Seoul University, he is her Instructor in Literature, actually not only that he is also a Schoolmate way back in High school they also got acquainted way back then coz he is the editor-in-Chief in their school paper way back in high school.

She then decided to go to the library in order for her to concentrate in reviewing. “Aisshh.. Exams! It’s better to review your exam than to flirt with guys out there!” She mumbles while walking on her way to the library. While busily checking on reviewers, she then felt a light tap on her shoulder, coz she’s not in the mood she literally yell and hit the person with her notebook, but right after realizing who the person is she suddenly stop in her track and started bowing herself to the person. ”Kyuhyun Sunsaengnim Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe I don’t know it’s you, Mianhe Sunsaengnim” she frantically utter and bow at the same time. ”Oh it’s ok Miss Kim, stop bowing its ok.” Kyuhyun told her with an amusement tone. She looks up to him and found him looking at her with a look that she can’t explain. ”But I do have a favor to ask you in order for me to accept your apology.” He told her still wearing that smile that anyone can’t resist. ”What is it Sunsaengnim? Tell me Omo I’m so sorry Mianheyo, I didn’t intentionally want hurt you, It’s just that you caught me on my worst state” She explained. ”It’s actually a simple favor. Just allow me to call you Jellee and call me Kyuhyun oppa, anyway it’s only a three years gap right? And we are acquainted way back in high school right?” Kyuhyun told her. ”But Sunsaengnim, it’s wrong to call you oppa here in the university, anyone might get it wrong!” she explained to him wearing a weird and shock look. ”Why not? You call me oppa way back then so what’s the difference? “  Kyuhyun told her with a knot in his forehead. ”But oppa.—Ops! I mean Sunsaengnim, any one might get it wrong and it’s a rule here in school to call your Instructor with Sunsaengnim or using his last name” she also explain. ”,Ok then call me oppa when were outside school or if there’s only the two of us. Is that ok then?” he insisted.”Aish Ok Sunsaengnim!” she agreed so that the conversation will end. She’s not comfortable because other students are starting to look at them with a weird look and girls are starting to throw sharp glances at her. She bids goodbye to herSunsaengnim and walk fast to the library.

“Jellee,Jellee so very you, not comfortable having a lot of attention” Kyuhyun thought while walking briskly to his first class. Still wearing a very wide smile and thinking the scene earlier.

 

---Few hours later---

She’s late for her last subject so she ran from the library to Literature classroom and she knows the punishment, after the class she needs to fix the chairs, sweep the floor, weird right?

“Jellee!  Jellee! Best Chingu! Yah~!” Eunhyuk scream from the top of his lungs not minding the weird look of her classmates at their literature class. She went to sit beside Eunhyuk and gave him her brightest smile, after sitting, she suddenly see that Kyuhyun is standing in front holding a book looking intently at her. She suddenly stood up and apologized for being late. ”Ms. Kim next time check your schedule so that you’ll know if it’s time for your next class, your such a disruption in the discussion, you may now take your seat” Kyuhyun told her looking so serious. She felt so embarrass so she just lowered her head and took her seat. She felt a light tap on her shoulder, she look at her best friend Eunhyuk and giving her his famous gummy smile upon seeing it she then smile at him and look in front, she caught a glimpse of jealousy at  Kyuhyun eyes before resuming his disrupted discussion and avoid having an eye contact with her.

After class Eunhyuk decided to help her in her punishment “Mr. Lee you can go home, it’s Ms. Kim duty to do the punishment alone so leave her alone” Kyuhyun told Eunhyuk. He bid goodbye to Jellee and hesitantly leaves room and close the door gently.

She then start fixing the chairs, she wonders why Kyuhyun stays in the room, because after dismissing the class he would be always the first one to leave, she take a look at Kyuhyun and immediately averted her gaze because Kyuhyun is looking intently at her, she just lower her head.

“Mianhe Jellee, I didn’t really mean to embarrass you a while ago…I just can’t stop myself, upon seeing you looking at him happily. I just can’t help it.” Kyuhyun explain to her. She saw a pair of shoes in front of her and looks abruptly at the man who owns it. She tried to avoid his gaze but he softly held her face with his both hands and look intently in her eyes. She saw how serious Kyuhyun is. “S-Sunsaengnim.. What are you talking about” she utter. “Hard headed Jellee, didn’t I tell you while ago that call me Kyuhyun oppa when there’s only the two us?” he said then smiled at her. She try to hide how red her cheeks are by bowing but Kyuhyun hug her tightly “Jellee, listen to me, my Angel,  you can tell that this is so sudden but all I can say is I’m loving you since forever from the first time I saw you way back in high school you were so young then so I didn’t pursue my feelings and didn’t court you, I just watch you from a far and look how you slowly open your beautiful wings and how you can make others feel their worth, You know what I’m so jealous with your best friend Eunhyuk because he is always at your side making you happy while me just at the corner silently watching you” he confess. She can’t explain what she feel right now, but the only thing she knows she feels complete right there, in his arms. She doesn’t know what to say, she just hug him back and rest her head in his comforting chest and listen to the beat of his heart.

He’s so nervous he doesn’t know what brings him in this situation but he can’t hide this feeling anymore, maybe jealousy hit him so it’s just suddenly burst this feeling that he hides so long. He’s so scared of the outcome he just hug her tightly waiting for her response after the confession then suddenly he felt that Jellee hugs him back and lean to his frame. She didn’t say anything but as they say action speaks louder than words.

After that scene in the classroom, they are now consider their selves couple, they go on dates every weekend and they always see each other on vacant times at the library, but of course it’s against the rule of the school so they hide it as long as they can but there’s no secret that can be hidden a long time. One Sunday afternoon as they were strolling, someone shout Jellee’s name and she saw her classmates. They just greet them then run after.

Then that started it all, rumors spread in school that Mr. Cho Kyuhyun has a girlfriend and its one of his students. The school head called for Kyuhyun and talk about the rumor spreading over the school after that serious talk with the principal he then decided to leave the school, break up with Jellee even though it hurts both of them; it’s for their own good, Kyuhyun decided to leave the country and work abroad and made a promise to Jellee that he’ll be back after she graduate and that he will always keep in touch with her.

She just holds on to that promise, and patiently waits for the right time. Everyday Kyuhyun never fails to call her and update on what’s happening to them every day. That is the only way so they can express their love for each other. As time goes by their love for each other grows stronger. They just have to wait for the right time.

--Graduation Day—

Jellee is so excited coz this is it! This is the day that they all have been waiting for. Kyuhyun called her last night and promise her that he will make it to her graduation. She feels something will happen, she knows it, hours had pass but no sign of Kyuhyun she texted him that the event will be in the school’s event hall, but no responses , she feels so down, she made  a fake smile while receiving her diploma, the graduation ended, her parents told her that she can spend some more time with her friends before she can go home. She just nodded and go to Eunhyuk and her girl-friends, they hug each other like it’s the last day of being with each other for years.

She can’t hide the pain she feels anymore so he just left her friend behind leaving them in the event hall and she run to a certain room, the literature room ,where it all happen, the confession. She took a seat and reminisce that certain time with him how it feels so right that the man she loves also loves her, tears started to flow continuously she just slowly rest her head on the table and started to cry hard. ”Kyuhyun oppa where are you?” she mumbles while sobbing. She then feel the room’s door open she just shout at the person who enter the room knowing that it’s her best friend Eunhyuk or maybe one of her girl friends. She then suddenly felt that she is being lifted from the chair and soon she felt it the most comforting place she has been. In the arms of her one and only love Cho Kyuhun, she hugs him back tightly and cry. “Hush my Angel stop crying ,sorry if I made you cry , It’s just the stupid flight I have, so I came delayed, Hush now angel I promise I won’t make you cry anymore Mianheyo ne sarang ” he explain while still hugging her tightly. She just nods and stay in his arms and hug him tighly. Then he suddenly sings a familiar song to her

Super Junior’s Angel.

You’re so dazzling
My heart is thumping
You’re the only one for me and always be number 1
that I love you

Come little bit closer to me
I want to tightly hold your hands
This song is only for you
I love you forever
I need your love, love, love~

I promise you for only looking at your eyes
Stand by your side for protecting and loving you with all my heart
Baby, I need your love, love, love~

Just one love from you is enough for me
Even if I must lose everything
I will never let you go
You are my everything, my love~

I only see you
I keep thinking about you
That never fails to make me smile
You’re my everything, my heart~

You’ve captured me
You’re even more gorgeous than angel, I will only love you

[rap]I was secretly laughing at myself
I can’t believe how deep I’ve falling for you
You got into my mind with that charm my boo.
Now I’m like a fool that has fallen in love
My everything now, it’s you
I’ve falling love with you
Look at me and I promise you
That I’ll never let you go
Even if the world ends, I’ll love you like a timeless clock that never ends.
I need your love, love, love~

I promise you for only looking at your eyes
Stand by your side, protecting and loving you with all my heart
Baby, I need your love, love, love~

Just one love from you is enough for me
Even if I must lose everything
I will never let you go
You’re my everything, my love~

I only see you
I keep thinking about you
That never fails to make me smile
You’re my everything, my heart~

You’ve captured me
You’re even more gorgeous than angel, I’ll only love you.

[rap]When you’re sad, I’ll keep you by my side
Sometimes there will be a difficult time, if it’s too hard for you
remember that I love you forever
I’m always here for protecting you

 

He slowly step back, she looks at him weirdly  then in one moment he suddenly down on his knees and open a block velvet box, and ask her the perfect question that she’s been waiting for “My angel will you spend the rest of your life with me as your evil husband?” he ask  her with his famous evil smile. Jellee can’t say anything so she just nods then Kyuhyun shouts  because of happiness and hug her tightly and slip the beautiful ring on her ring finger, it fits perfectly, and she smiled at him contentedly then she whisper  ”Atlast I can proudly tell the world that Evil oppa Kyuhyun is mine forever..Saranghaeyo Kyuhyunnie oppa!” Kyuhyun  look deeply in her eyes then kiss her passionately.

Sometimes the world is so cruel coz you can’t choose on who to love and when to love. Maybe they started their love for each other at the wrong time, but ended in the right time. They can now show the world how they love each other without rules  

--END--