Ch. 11

You're Not Something I Want To Lose
*Jackson’s POv*
 
I was only my way home after sending ____ home safely. I reached the gate to my house and there I saw Eun Ji standing there. 
 
“Where were you?” She asked me following me in.
 
“I was with ____.” 
 
“Oh, okay was just wondering.” 
 
“Eun Ji..” 
 
“Hm?” 
 
“Can I ask you a question?” 
 
She nodded happily. 
 
“How come you don’t ever go after him and always come to me?” 
 
“What are you talking about?” She said and tried to laugh it off. 
 
“You know what I’m talking about. Eun Ji don’t punish yourself. You weren’t the one who made him run over. It was me, I got him mad and you knew that he doesn’t like it when we we’re together.” 
 
“Ani, geugon geojimal. (NO, that’s a lie.)” She said and looked at me. 
 
[A/N: Sorry I just thought it was better to say that phrase in korean hehe]
 
“It’s not a lie. It’s the truth. Don’t blame yourself.” 
 
“ANI! It was me! I caused him to get injured. Everyday it would come back and haunt me. I felt that I was the one who made him-” 
 
“Eun Ji.” I called out her name cutting her off and hugged her to comfort her. 
 
“I ddon’t have the right to like him...Because of me..because of me he..” She started crying. 
 
“Eun Ji, listen carefully.” She nodded. 
 
“He never blamed you for anything. You didn’t do anything wrong to be blamed about. Don’t let it continue to haunt you when it shouldn’t be there any longer.” 
 
“But, we all knew.” She said. 
 
“No, it’s just you thinking too much. Everything is perfectly fine.” I said breaking the hug and looking at her as she nodded and wiped her tears. I smiled and ruffled her hair. 
 
We both walked in as my mom stared at Eun Ji. She then smiled after I told her what happened. 
 
“Eun Ji would you like some ice cream?” My mom went beside her and tried to cheer her up. 
 
I made my way up to my room and then threw my stuff aside and laid down on my bed. 
 
“Who could it have been? If it wasn’t me and not Mark then who? If somebody knew her they would’ve came up to her already, but why is there nobody.” I thought and thought until my head started to hurt. I then got up and headed to my bathroom and then washed my face a few times and then looked at the mirror. 
 
“What’s wrong with me lately?” I thought and then turned when my vision got blurry and I slowly and tried to make my way to my bed when my body felt so weak. I saw a girl in white crying before knocking out, falling into complete darkness. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I was in my room and stood up after feeling uneasy for a bit. I was heading to my bedside where my water was at when it was suddenly hard to breath. I tried breathing holding and held onto my chest. I fell onto my knees still having a hard time breathing. Tears forming at my eyes as I stared at the floor and then just started crying. 
 
“What is going on?” I thought as you were crying. “Why is this happening? Why do I feel so sad? Why do I feel like something’s wrong with Jackson?” 
 
After awhile I finally calmed down and was able to breathe properly. Grabbing my jacket I made my way over to Jackson’s place. I was invited inside and quickly made my way to Jackson’s room. 
 
“Wang Ka Yee.” I yelled entering into his room. His mother and Eun Ji followed after me confused. “Jackson where are you?” I yelled as tears began to fill up my eyes again. 
 
“Wang Ka-” I stopped when I saw him on the floor unconscious. “Ka Yee!” I went beside him and pulled him into my arms. 
 
“Call the ambulance.” His mother yelled. 
 
“No, it’s okay. Don’t call the ambulance.”  I said stilling holding Jackson in my arms. 
 
“But-” She started as I cut her off. 
 
“He’ll be fine. I just need to stay beside him.” I said. 
 
His mom was unsure but then Eun Ji reassured her as they both help me put Jackson onto his bed and then left. I sat beside him holding onto his hand. 
 
“Jackson, I’m here now. Wake up, please.” I said and kissed his forehead. 
 
Minutes later he finally regained conscious and then looked at me confused. 
 
“Are you okay?” I asked him still holding onto his hand. 
 
“Yeah.” He said and sat up. 
 
“What happened to you?” I asked him. 
 
“I don’t know, everything just suddenly became blurry and I knocked out. I then just hugged him. “How come you’re here?” He asked me.  “Did my mom tell you?” 
 
“No, I came here after have an uneasy feeling and then I found you unconscious.” 
 
“Thanks.” He said and hugged me. 
 
“Just make sure you stay safe as well.” I said. 
 
“I will, don’t worry, but only as long as you promise to stay by my side.” 
 
“I promise I’ll stay by your side forever. Now I’m going to head down and tell your mom and Eun Ji that you’e awake and fine now.” 
 
“Let’s go together.” 
 
“No, it’s okay. You need to rest.” I said and stood up heading towards the door. 
 
I started towards the stairs and found Eun Ji and his mom sitting in the living room. 
 
“Jackson’s awake now.” I informed them. 
 
“Do you know why he fainted?” His mom asked me. 
 
“Honestly I don’t know why.” 
 
“Then how did you know something has happened to him?”
 
“I don’t know. I was just at home when I felt uneasy and I just had to come and check.” 
 
She then looked at me and sighed. “Thank you, for coming to check on him. If neither Eun Ji or I headed up there what would’ve happened.” She said disappointed in herself. 
 
“It’s not your fault. Nobody expects these kind of situation.” I said. 
 
“Ne. Nobody expects these kinds of problems. By the way we haven’t introduced-“
 
“Oh, sorry. I’m Park ____, a friend of Jackson and Eun Ji.” 
 
“I’m Jackson’s mother, that’s probably obvious.” She said and laughed a bit. “Anyways feel welcome to come over anytime you want.” She said and smiled at me. 
 
“I’m going to go and check up on Jackson if you don’t mind.” I excused myself. 
 
“Go ahead.” She said then added, “I told the maid to make dinner for us so stay and have dinner with us if you don’t mind.”
 
“Ne.” I said and bowed before going back to Jackson’s room. I was walking up the stairs when I felt that my heart stopped beating for a moment exactly how I felt when I was in my room. I then regained my strength and continued to his room. As I entered I saw him glance at me from the corner of his room before turning away and sitting down at the sofa by the window when I turned and closed the door. 
 
“Is something wrong?” I asked him walking over to him. 
 
“No.” He said and avoided me. 
 
“Jackson.” I called his name but he wouldn’t look at me. Wang Ka Yee.” I called as he then looked at me. “Why are you acting like that? What’s wrong?” 
 
“Nothing’s wrong.” He said and then avoided eye contact again. 
 
“Ani, something is wrong. Tell me.” I said and sat beside him. 
 
“You are you right?” He suddenly asked. 
 
“Of course I’m me. Who else can I be?” I said as he looked at me strangely and then let out a sigh. 
 
“Nothing.” He said and then walked to his bed and laid down.  
 
*Jackson’s POV*
 
As soon as ____ left I turned and look at the corner of my room to see ____ standing there crying. 
 
“I’m sorry.” She said crying. 
 
“I shouldn’t have touched you.” She said. “If I know I wouldn’t have touched you. It’s just I missed you so much. Why can’t I remember you at all.” She said crying. 
 
“I don’t want to forget you.” She said as I walked over to her. 
 
“Don’t cry.” I said and touched her cheek. 
 
“You can’t touch me, or you’ll hurt me.” She said sadly as I pulled my hand away form her cheek.
 
“Sorry.” I said as she disappeared right before ____ entered the room finding me standing at the corner of my room. 
 
*No One’s POV*
 
You and Jackson was sitting in silence in his room. 
 
“Jackson.” You started. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I can’t remember you.” 
 
“No, it’s okay.” He said but then looked at you straight in the eyes and then brought his hand to touch your cheek. 
 
“I don’t know what’s going on anymore.” He thought as he removed his hand from her cheek and kissed her forehead. 
 
After dinner you made your way home and just headed straight to your room and took a shower. 
 
*Jackson’s POV*
 
I sat on the edge of my bed. 
 
“How come I was able to see her, when she was just down stairs?” I thought. “Why was it that I am still capable to seeing her? Why is she still showing up in front of me? Why is she-” My thoughts then came to a conclusion after I took a shower and looked at my reflection. 
 
“Me? I’m the one who was the light to her. It wasn’t a dream but it was a memory when. . . the accident.” 
 
I got dressed and left my house to ____’s house. I rung the doorbell finding Changmin opening the door. 
 
“Hyung! Noona disappeared.” 
 
“What did you say?” I asked. 
 
“She came home and went straight to her room. I was gonna ask her to make me a sandwich when I entered her room and she was no longer in there. I was sitting in the living room and she didn’t leave through the door. He bedroom windows are locked.” He said. I made my way to her room and checked the windows and yes they were locked. Her stuff was all there. I checked the window in her bathroom and it was unlocked but why would she leave through there. 
 
“Where in the world would she go?”
 
“Hyung. . .” I heard Chang min from his room. I went over and found his window open. I looked out and yes it was possible to leave through there but why would she. 
 
“Stay home and locked all the doors and windows. I’ll be back. Open the door to me when you here me yell okay?” He nodded. 
 
I left and made my way to the direction that she might have headed. 
 
“Why would she leave at this kind of time?” I thought as I ran down the direction where I believe she headed. I kept running but there was no sign or anything of her. 
 
“Why are you always running away from me? I never even told you that I loved you. I don’t want you to always leave me. You already promised me. I don’t want to lose you again. Just please, ____, please come back.” I said to myself running from places to places to look for her. But to no luck, I couldn’t find her. 
 
I looked at my watch and it was now pass twelve midnight. I continued to look for her hoping to find her at least somewhere. But still I didn’t find her and with no luck it began to rain. 
 
“Why do you have to disappear when I remember everything!” I yelled as the rain drops hit my face mixing with my tears. 
 
“Why do you always leave me and hurt me?” 
 
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
 
Okay this chapter might have been boring too but deal with it only a bit longer okay?