Why do girl never listen but never get in trouble for it? -G-Dragon

Random One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

g-dragon P.O.V

I told her not to become close to me but did she listen? No she just and to do her own this and now look! She is kidnapped by my worst enemy.

Why don’t girls listen when you tell them to just listen to you? Does it make them feel proud? Happy? Empowered? Because I think that they should feel pathetic! Stupid! And crazy!

 Don’t they know that when they do something without thinking that it might have an effect on the other person who is involved?!

Here I am in an old warehouse looking directly at my worst enemy while my sweet but stupid little sister in another room probably getting or is going to be !

 She just never listens! It reminds me of when we were younger and I used to go and hang out with my friends, mom and dad never used to be home always at work, they used to always tell me

 ‘stay home with your sister and don’t go anywhere!’ but because I was such a dare devil I never listened and I just went out with my friends but my little sister would always find a way to tag along.

I just got used to her always staying with me no matter where I went.

 And I also knew that even though she was kidnapped she is still going to be safe because of all the stuff I taught her, but you know you always have that little feeling in your body that has to make you just feel like it is all going to turn out bad.

I looked my enemy straight in the eyes “you know G-Dragon….you sister is a very y girl and I wouldn’t mind doing a few dirty things to her.. if you catch my drift” he smirked whilst I clenched my fist.

 lee Joon is his name we used to be friends in school but as soon as he knew that I had a sister he became really angry and it be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter