Cheesecake

Hunger

 

In such a hot afternoon, the boys still had to do their schedule. No matter how tired they were, they always smiled and did all of the works excitedly. It wasn’t like they never complained, but they did realize that it couldn’t change anything. They were aware about this since the first time they decided to be idol. It was one of the risks they should endure to reach their dream.

Now they were on their way to do a photo shoot for a magazine. They sat on the car with the usual arrangement; Yongguk was on the passenger seat beside the manager, Himchan and Daehyun were on the middle seat, meanwhile the maknae lines were occupying the back seats. The manager stopped by a restaurant to buy some lunch boxes for them, knowing that they only ate kimbap in the morning.

“Good news for you, Daehyun, the owner gave us cheesecake for free!”

Daehyun instantly jumped on his seat hearing the manager mentioned his favorite food.

“Really, hyung? Where is it?”

“I’m not giving it before you eat your lunch.”

And all members were laughing at the pouting Daehyun.

“You guys are all meanie.”

“Oh come on, Dae, it’s only cheesecake.” Youngjae said in a mocking tone and smirked.

“Only you said?” Daehyun turned his body facing the younger. “Fine, if there’s any other question about which one I may choose between cheesecake and you, I would definitely pick cheesecake! You are nothing to me.”

Youngjae only scoffed, “I would be so grateful if you really did that. You know I’m tired being compared by a cake.”

“Oh, stop it, you two.” Himchan shook his head and rubbed his temple. “I’m not feeling well now so stop it before I explode.”

“Yeah, go Himchan hyung!” Jongup shouted happily.

“Low down your voice, Jongup.” Himchan hissed in annoyance.

“As expected from the nagging ulzzang…” Yongguk muttered lowly, hoping that Himchan wouldn’t hear it but he was wrong.

“Shut up, leader!” Himchan raised his voice in anger now.

“It is you who should shut up, hyung! Let me sleep!” Junhong yelled and everyone became silent.

“Nah, that’s better.”

The manager could only chuckle listened to their small bickering. The maknae sometimes took the role and the hyungs couldn’t do anything but obeyed him. And he found that it was cute. But he kept his mouth shut until the car finally arrived at the destination.

“Okay, kids, we’re here!”

They got off of the car one by one and directly headed to the makeup room. They were still noisy but it was different than usual because now they were all in the hungry state. The manager brought their lunch and put it down on the table but he purposely didn’t take out the cheesecake. While waiting for their turn to put the makeup on and got their hair styled, they ate their lunch in silence and the managers and staffs finally could sigh in relief since it was a rare moment to get peacefulness. Daehyun and Yongguk were the first to get dress up, so the others were enjoying their meal right now and Daehyun couldn’t help but asked for the stylist to be quick because he was starving. But unfortunately his hairstyle needed more time to be done and it made him upset when he saw Yongguk was done with the makeup and hairdo.

“Don’t worry, Dae, none would dare to steal your lunch…” Yongguk smiled when he saw the pitiful expression of the younger before he walked away to grab his lunch.

Actually it wasn’t the lunch that Daehyun was worrying about, but the cheesecake. He was worried that the dessert would melt because of the car’s heat and it would be a really waste. When he was still thinking of his cheesecake, Jongup walked in to the room and got ready to be dressed up. He smiled and patted Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Hyung, you better finish soon because the members are fighting over the dessert right now.”

“Didn’t manager Kang say that it’s only a piece??”

“Yeah, that’s why they are trying to get it first. I’m not in; the lunch is more than enough for me.”

“It’s not fair! They ate lunch already and now they are also trying to take my cheesecake? Damn it I haven’t even eaten anything! Those pigs are so mean!”

“I’ve told them not to fuss over it but they kicked me out of the room…” Jongup sighed while sitting and waiting for the stylists.

Would I be able to meet my precious cheesecake? Daehyun thought while pouting, he hated the fact that the members were all devils and he couldn’t do anything to save his cake. The stylists were doing something to his hair and he wasn’t allowed to move. He then fished out his phone and sent a message to Yongguk.

 

To: Yongguk Hyung ^^

Yongguk hyung~~ please save my cheesecake ㅠㅠ

 

Yongguk was walking to the waiting room when he heard his phone rang and he pulled it out of his pocket. He smiled when he saw a new message from Daehyun.

 

From: Daehyun◕‿◕.

Yongguk hyung~~ please save my cheesecake ㅠㅠ

 

Cheesecake? Yongguk thought for a moment and then he got what the meaning as he quickly went to the waiting room. From the outside he could hear some people were loudly bickering over something and he immediately opened the door. Himchan and Youngjae were yelling to Junhong who held a small box on his hand, too high for the two other people to reach.

Daehyun waited for the reply in worry because he wasn’t sure if Yongguk could protect his cheesecake until he was done with his makeup and hairstyle. It took some time when finally Daehyun felt his phone vibrated.

 

From: Yongguk Hyung ^^

I’m sorry ㅠㅠ

 

Daehyun was nearly crying that time. He was too late. He hadn’t seen his cheesecake yet but the others ate it already. He sniffled when he heard some people walked into the makeup room. It was Himchan, Youngjae and Junhong, all of them were still munching on something and Daehyun was sure that it was the cheesecake. Fortunately he was done with his hairstyle and makeup on. He didn’t want to start any chaos and he just wanted to dash out of the room. He headed to the waiting room where the foods were.

“Hyung… My cheesecake…”

Yongguk turned his head to the source of voice and sighed. He held something on his hand and Daehyun walked closer to take a look of it. Inside the small box he saw a small piece of cheesecake, really small, maybe only a bite. He pouted but slowly took the box while staring at the content.

“They already cut it into some pieces because they wanted to eat it too… And I could only save that…” Yongguk held the younger’s shoulders, trying to grab his attention but failed. “Daehyun, you should eat your lunch first. I can buy another cheesecake for you later, okay?”

Daehyun shook his head lightly, didn’t care about anything. His cheesecake was nearly gone and he didn’t want to eat his lunch now. Yongguk was aware of this childish attitude from the younger but he couldn’t deny that he was a bit irritated with it. He hadn’t eaten his lunch because he tried to save that cake from the three greedy pigs and now all he got was sulky face of Daehyun.

“Cheesecake…”

Daehyun sobbed and Yongguk couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed the cake and ate it. Daehyun’s eyes widened as he saw the last piece of the cake was shoved into Yongguk’s mouth and he cried out.

“Yongguk hyung what are you doing?? Give my cheesecake back to me!!”

Yongguk ignored the yell and kept munching on the cake. He expected Daehyun would be really mad and hit him or cried loudly and when he got tired he would forget about it and just took the lunch. But Yongguk was wrong, totally wrong.

Daehyun harshly grabbed Yongguk’s cheeks and pulled him, capturing the lips. Yongguk was taken aback at the unexpected situation and his eyes widened when Daehyun bit his bottom lip. Yongguk opened his mouth to shout but Daehyun’s tongue was already exploring his cave. Daehyun tried to save the cake on the elder’s mouth and he wouldn’t let Yongguk swallowed it. It was his cheesecake, after all. Yongguk tried to fight but Daehyun was too passionate and Yongguk lost, he even moaned, letting Daehyun to wipe all the cake on his mouth. He could only deepen the kiss by pulled the younger’s head.

When Daehyun’s tongue couldn’t find any more trace of cake there, he pulled away and Yongguk groaned lowly, feeling the loss. Both of them were panting hard, even Yongguk’s lips were red swollen and Daehyun’s hair was in mess. And their makeup was gone. They would surely get scolded by the stylists after this, listening to their never ending nags.

“…”

“Don’t ever tease me or you would get the punishment…”

With that, Daehyun took his lunch box and walked out of the waiting room, leaving the blank Yongguk alone.

“He’s scary…” Yongguk frowned. “But I like the punishment…”

 


 

actually i'm not too satisfied with this but..... last chapter! kkeut! complete-checked! ;w;

thank you for all of you who can stay with this lame fic /sobs/ you are the best! d(^0^)b

/whispers/ i have a new story~~ ;3;