Wednesday

Office Boyfriend

Hyunseong placed his “Office’s Best Worker” mug proudly on his desk, and stepped back to smile at it. Hyunseong had never won an award before, and he still hadn’t, he bought the mug for himself because he knew it was true. Jeongmin sat over at his desk, his feet on the table. Jeongmin was crumpling up any paper he could find on his desk, important or not. He busied himself by throwing these crumpled balls over Hyunseong’s head in an attempt to get them into the wastebin. Hyunseong ignored him and diligently wrote his reports for the day, he was in the zone until Kwangmin and Youngmin came stumbling through the office door half awake, they never got to work on time. Kwangmin went and kneeled next to Hyunseong “Hyung…..” Hyunseong didn’t answer “HYUng” Hyunseong didn’t answer, Youngmin kneeled on the other side of him “HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG” they both chanted lowly. Hyunseong slammed his hands on the desk “GOSH DIDDLY DARNIT IT JO TWINS WHAT?” It was a miracle Hyunseong ever got anything done. Youngmin batted his eyelashes “Can we have money for the vending machine?” Kwangmin grinned “Pleeeaaaase” Jeongmin yelled from his desk in a cackle “Me too, Hyun!” Hyunseong sighed “You guys took all my money yesterday….” They all frowned, Hyunseong felt bad “Just take the lunch I packed today, it’s the brown bag in the fridge next to the spaghetti and catsup Jeongmin made”  

When the Jo Twins got up, Jeongmin miscalculated a throw in attempt to avoid hitting them, his paper ball hit Hyunseong’s mug and sent it crashing to the floor. Hyunseong screamed “WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING HECK JEONGMIN” He scrambled to collect the pieces on the ground. Minwoo watched from the shadows and had seen enough, he had slunk into Donghyun’s office to snitch on them all. Donghyun’s office was always oddly dark and always smelled a little bit like curry. Minwoo stood at the end of Donghyun’s desk and coughed “Sir…” Donghyun spun around, his eyes lit up “Yeth, Minwoo?” He winked and drool came a little out of his mouth. Minwoo told Donghyun about the state of the office at the moment, Donghyun shook his head “Incompetent! All of them!” He rushed to his window and peaked out the blinds. Hyunseong was attempting to glue his mug back, Jeongmin had finally gotten a paper into the bin, and the Jo Twins were pecking away at Hyunseong’s lunch in the corner on the floor. Donghyun turned to Minwoo “You know what this means, right Minwoo?” Minwoo excitedly nodded. A few minutes later Donghyun stepped out of his office, he was in stockings, a short skirt, and a tight crop top. “AWW Donghyun cmon no” They all shouted to him. Donghyun slurped his spit and laughed “You degeneraths athked for it!” He catwalked over to the CD player and turned his RuPaul CD on, he spent the entirety of the CD lip-syncing to the songs and doing a performance around the office, which included laying on peoples desk, dirty dancing next to the photocopier, and harassing the members with his feather boa. 

So in other words, it was a normal Wednesday.