dami noona

Noonas' Woe

“KWON JI YONG! Did you use my credit card again?” the loud shriek rang in the house as soon as she enters it. The old couple was used to this, as they continued with their activity in the living room without as much as turn to look at them.

“Noonaaaaa~” said target was quick on his feet to approach the raging woman, turning on his charm and puppy eyes.

“No! This is unacceptable!” she pinched his ear and dragged him into her room and locked the door when they entered.

“Ouch! You’re hurting me noona! I’m telling mum!” he gave a grimace of pain and rubs on the red ear.

“You brat! Stop buying things with my credit card!” she slapped his head.

“Oh they arrived!” the brunette rush onto the bed to rummage a brown paper bag and rip open the parcel quickly.

“What did you buy this time?” she sat on the bed too and watches him ripping the box excitedly.

She was curious too, as her dear brother only uses her credit card whenever he buys his ‘special things’. She also learned not to open any parcels in her boutique as his first purchase earns too much teasing from her colleagues. Who could ignore those fluffy cat ears and that shiny black whip?

They will recognize my name and the paparazzi will go crazy if they were to find out. He said and she could only huff in annoyance.

“These! I got one for you too.” He flashes a hairband like garment to his sister. It was a C string, bejeweled in the front and black in color.

“I thought this would go great with all the tight pants and all you know. Cordi noona keeps reminding about the line you know…”he blabbers and scans his purchase, cheeks a little pink. He bought a few of them, assorted colors and pattern. She rolled her eyes at his lame excuse and open another box.

“And this?” she raise a brow, finger looping on another skimpy material.

“That’s a bikini and none of your business.” He snatches the material away. She laughs out loud at his reaction; it was always fun to silly brother. “Stop laughing! You’re embarrassing me!” he pushes her but she continue laughing. “I’m leaving.” He snatches up his stuff and stuff it all into the bag, couldn’t let the parents see them.

“Oh, so I’ll assume you will be home after the weekend, with a limp then?” she smiles knowingly and stressed on the limp.

“Shut up!” he stuck his tongue out.

“Go you lil !” she slaps his and shooed him out. Things I do for these pabos.

 

He grins and runs back into his room, all giddy at the new parcel. He quickly pull out a weekend bag and stuff them inside. He types a quick message before leaving.

Hyunnie, I'm coming over now. Get the hot tub ready~ ^^ Love you.

 


Hey! So, I'm quite free and wrote this random piece. Google C string for further reference.