make up noona

Noonas' Woe

"Ok, cut! Good take!" the loud command rings in the studio. It follows with lots of shuffling, people tending to their respective things.

The main actor bowed and thank everyone before hurrying off to his dressing corner. There was an important meeting to rush off to, and his companion does not appreciate tardiness. Not that it wasn't expected of him, but he prefers not to be lashed at after an exhausting day.

"Noona, noona, can you remove my make up first?" he sways in front of the make up artist. A long time worker that they are all very familiar with.

"Ok, ok, sit down." she pushes him down in front of the mirror while he grins widely at her. No one could really reject those cute dimples.

"Yah, did you skip lotion?" she lectures him about his skin care regime while swiping off the foundation. "You're going to grow wrinkles like Gaho soon."

"Aniyo~" he banters. "I have Noona to save my face anyway." working his aegyo. Fingers occupied with tapping his phone.

"Pabo. I can't save you when you become wrinkly." she smirks and wipes off the lip color she applied. Soft cotton brushes over thin lips, temporarily muted the actor.

"Noooooona, my lips are gonna chap if you keep rubbing them so hard." he pouts to let her remove the color better.

"I'm just tapping on them." she rolls her eyes then taps the cotton on his lips. "It's chapped cause you keep biting them. Stop biting them already. You and Ji Yongie!" she shakes her head. "And I've got to use all this long lasting ones on you guys." those persistent lip products was really a to remove.

"He infected me with the habit." he blames and giggles, but the shrills of his notification tone made him jump.

"Yah, I'll tell on you. Do you want to apply a mask over it now? Or lip balm?" she rummage around her cosmetics bag. "Flavor? Chocolate banana, honey or raspberry?"

"Mask please, I've gotta use these babies a lot later." he chuckles to himself while his noona looks at him with fondness.

"Pabo, stop showing off. Face up." her fingers tilts his chin up and apply the gel mask on the lips. "And I'll put 2 more in your backpack, his favorite flavor. Stop trying to talk. You look funny." she winks at him and stuff the masks into his backpack. "I'll take this in return!" she sneaks off with a bag of chips before he was ushered off by his manager.

"Bye Noona!"

"Bye! Remember not to bite!"


Hey, here's short story, just a sudden thought. Hope you like it. :)

Cr. to whomever the GIF belongs to