Bad Enough For You (All Time Low)

One Shots!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello. I’m Byun Baekhyun. I’m just an average 17 years old guy, a sophomore who happened to fall in love with a college student.

Her name is Kim Taeyeon, she’s 19, though she never look like it. She’s beautiful and has a pearly white skin. She’s cheerful, friendly and sweet, well, that’s far as I observed. I never talked to her before.

Well, except for that one time I bumped into her and made her fall all the books she was carrying. It was love at first sight. I quickly apologize before picking up all her books and ran as fast as I could before I hear her thanks. I was a freshman at that time and she’s a senior.

She hadn’t changed much from the first time I saw her, except her hair which she constantly change whenever she got a new boyfriend. Yep, he had a lot of those. And the thing is, these entire past boyfriend she had have the same character.

JERKS.

I mean I’m not a stalker or anything, but whenever I saw Taeyeon with her boyfriend she is always crying or angry. And when they broke up she would change them for another jerk. I don’t know what she sees in them, there are many good guys out there, and she can absolutely count me in as one but she would always settle herself for a low-class jerk.

That’s why I never got the courage to confess, I know I’m not the type of guy she would like, I’m no thrill to her or to any girl, because I’m just average.

Then it hit me, why don’t I just become the man she likes? I mean, that would be easy right? How hard could it be to be a total ?

 

 

It was the day before school starts and here I am sitting at the bar by myself. It’s my first time being on a place like this but no one knew that, since my attire for tonight just matches everyone else’s. I had to search google just to find appropriate attire for places like this and it worked. I dyed my hair blond, apply a bit of eyeliner. I’m practically like a different person. I even got a couple of ladies hit on me on my way inside. But I didn’t come here to fool around with them; I came here for one purpose and one purpose only. And that is to find Taeyeon and ask her out.

There’s a friend of mine told me that Taeyeon often hangout on places like these after she broke up with her boyfriend. Luckily, she just broke up with another one this week, so I’m pretty sure she’d be here tonight.

It’s been 30 minutes since I got here and she’s still not around.

“Maybe I’m too early.”

I went to the restroom just to check if my appearance still looks appealing and when I’m sure that it still is I headed outside.

*BUMP*

It was my instinct to bow down and apologize to whoever I bump, but as when I’m about to do so, the girl in front of me just took my breath away for a moment.

It was her.

Kim Taeyeon.

It was a few seconds before I finally collected myself and remembered that I had to be a jerk. “I’m sorry, but you should watch where you’re going.”

She narrowed her brows for a moment while looking at me. It’s my first time seeing her up close. The face she’s making now is so cute. “I’m sorry too, but you bump in on me. You should watch where you’re going.”

I chuckled.

“You find anything amusing, huh kid?”

She had a sharp tongue. I would never have guessed. But I kind of liked it too; she’s not some typical girly girls.

She was glaring at me now and I had controlled myself to laugh out of happiness. Then she closed our proximity and looked at my faced closely. I forced not to feeling the twisting knot inside my stomach that causing my heart to stop beating. I remained indifferent.

“Hey do I know you?”

I pushed her lightly, for my own good of course and smirk at her. I don’t know if my smirk was right because I feel like grinning at the moment.

“After you realized that the person you bump with is a total catch you would ask that question, a typical question of someone who wants to flirt.”

“Excuse me?” She raised her brow on me.

“Well, you’re excuse.” Then I walked pass her after bumping her shoulder lightly.

Was that considered being rude? I’m kind of wishing she’d follow me but as I felt that no one’s following me I kind of felt devastated. It wasn’t supposed to be this way.

I was about to sit at my stool when I felt somebody hit my back. It doesn’t hurt but enough to feel that someone wants to hurt you. When I wiped my head to look at the culprit I was surprised to see Taeyeon glaring at me with her arms crossed.

“What now?” I said as coldly as I could.

“Don’t ‘what now’ me, you I’m-so-handsome-I-can-brush-you-off-if-you-talk-to-me idiot. Who the hell did you say was flirting with you?”

“Did I say someone was flirting? I clearly remembered commenting about the question, not the one questioning it.”

“Oh, give me a break. You and I both know you’re implying those things to me. Hell if I’m flirting with you. I don’t need that.”

I sat on my stool before answering her. “Then what are doing here wasting your breath if you don’t need that? I don’t care what you think so you can go now.”

I peered under my lashes to see the expression she’s making. Please don’t go. I pleaded inside after seeing her embarrass face.

“You still think I’m flirting with you aren’t you? You’re so full of yourself.” She turned her back on me and my I panicked when I heard her say. “Fine I’ll go.”

I had to think of a way to make her stay. Before she couldn’t hear me I blurted out. “A pretty girl is flirting with me and you’re telling me that I’m full of myself?” I scoffed. “What do you expect from me? Cry out of happiness?”

She quickly swung herself to face me. Good. I got her attention once again.

“I-I told you I’m not flirting with you. It’s just that I feel like I’ve seen you before.”

“Okay, okay. I got it.” I agreed to her just to make her stay. “So? Can I get someone-who-have-seen-me-before a drink?”

She smirked. Wow, that was y. “You’re the one who wanted to flirt with me aren’t you?”

I laughed, she’s adorable.

“Well, I just wanted to treat someone nicely if they happen to have seen me before.”

“You think your funny aren’t you?”

“I’m not a comedian but I can make every pretty girls laugh.” Then she laughed. “You totally forced that one.”

“I did not.”

Then she laughed a little louder causing me to join in.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon.”

“Byun Baekhyun.”

 

 

We talked for a long time. She’s much cheerful that I expected. I really enjoyed talking to her, but I have to fake that I’m not really interested on whatever topic she’s saying. It’s really hard since all the new things I’m learning from her makes my heart beat fast and I’m loving her more and more.

“So Taeyeon, you’re story doesn’t consist any man in them. Is it good to say that you’re single?”

She flushed a little and smile. “Yeah. I’m single at the moment.”

“That’s good.”

I can’t wait any longer. I’m not dense to not notice the way she’s been looking at my lips I smile and every time I look at her own pair of lips she would or bite them seductively. I leaned forward and press my lips over hers.

And I was right.

She wants what I want.

The moment our lips touched felt like I want to die and live longer at the same time. Her lips are so soft; I can’t get enough of it. It’s not my first kiss but this is definitely top 1. She’s a really great kisser. Maybe from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter