Chapter 1: Hacker

What's Next?

[Ai Hashimoto talked]

Death is not friendly. It's dark, black where you look at it. You're all alone. But it's no different when you're alive, right? No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone...

It's Misaki Mei's speech. But it's so true... 
I looked at the view from window to outside. It's a new city that I started my new life. It's no different from Tokyo. 

On the way to school, My eyes scanned everything. There were many trees along the road and students were happy and greeted their old friends...but I had no one here... I kept walking and wished to be in class soon because those people looked at me and I was so scared to look back at people's face too. 

This school was so big and I spent too much time before I could reach my 3rd Class. There were many sport fields and those boys kept playing basketball even it's time to study. But I could sense something was running to me now. Eh? 
I gave a glance to the basketball that was flying to me... Cih! I would catch it easily by just my one hand. I also could play it too. I lift my palm up to catch the basketball, but...


" Hey! She fainted!!!" 

What were they talking?e,e 
" Argh! Crazy! " I tried to get up after I fell to the floor. It made me dizzy and irritated. Dawn crazy day!

" Hey, your nose is bleeding now. I'm sorry. Haha " 

How could he laugh so nice like this?

I wiped my nose and pulled that yellow hair boy's collar. I stared to his face with anger...
He had a long face and sharp nose.
Mmm.. Not bad... Suddenly my good feel on him was destroyed after I sensed from his mind...
( what heck is she doing? Her face is so dawn old. Her nose must be had plastic surgery. ) 

" Dawn.., who did plastic surgery?" 
" Eh??" 

I hit him on the face that dared to think my face was old and had plastic surgery. He must be wondered why I knew what he thought. I had a special sense that I could read people's mind of our eyes contacted 10 seconds. 

Next day...
This class was so active and noisy. I could say, students in this class were clever and did so fast all exercises about math, even that flirty boy...
Flirty boy was no other than that Chinese boy whose basketball  hit my face yesterday. I could say he flirted almost every girls that he met except me -_- 

Today we had an exercise time for math and also it's a contest to choose monitor for our class too. So everyone was quickly to do it. While those students could finish exercise in 30mn, I could finish in in  10mn. 

" I'm done!!!/I'm done!!!" 

I looked at owner of the voice... He was that flirty boy=_= he knew only how to flirt, how could he do these exercise to contest me? 

" Wow! 15 mn, Ai Hashimoto and Kris had done  them all!" Teacher exclaimed after he corrected our works.

Then students started to yell the name to be monitor after knowing the result.. You knew? On a mountain couldn't have 2 tigers...

" Ai!!! Ai!!'Ai!!!" 

" Kris! kris! kris!!!" 

It's so noisy =.=