Chapter 8

Red War

Hansol groaning and open his eyes,looking around.

"What in the world just happen..."said Hansol to himself,sitting up as the door open.

"Hansol!!!"said Xero,running and hugged the older boy tightly.

"Xero,what happen?"ask Hansol as he gently push Xero away from him.

"You were captured by the enemies,remember? After we get you out,you was in coma for 6 days"said Xero.

"That explain why my head throbbing so much.Thank you"said Hansol and Xero hugged him again.

"I will do anything just for my best friend"said Xero.

Hansol smile gently at him and kiss his forehead as Xero face redden.

"Let just go.The others need our help"said Xero,grabbing Hansol hand and help him walk.

"Woah",Hansol gasp as he about to collapse and Xero caught him.

"Thanks.Let's go"said Hansol as Xero nod and the two fly out.

"Hansol,watch out!!"said Xero,flying as he grab Hansol hand and take him dodging the magic ball.

Hansol out hale as he point his hand at the enemies.

"Master Spark!!"said Hansol as the light come out his hand,exterminating some enemies.

He move his hand as shadows move behind him and attacking several enemies.

"Let's go.I can't use the other spell in here"said Hansol and Xero nod,flying somewhere else.