Chapter 10

Red War

Hansol sighed as he turn around.

"It time for me to explore,I guess".

He held his hand out as a light ball appear on his hand.

"Hope I won't get lost"said Hansol to himself as he walk inside the cave.

"!!!",Hansol gasp as he saw the cave.

"What is this,....This place...Why would anyone build it on a cave?"ask Hansol to himself as he look around and saw a book.

"I wonder what is this book about?"ask Hansol again as he slowly open it and gasp.

"This book....The page show a similar situation that we having right now..."said Hansol.

"What happen here? Anyway,I keep this book for some time.Who know we will found something that will come handy"said Hansol again,standing up and walk again.

"I hope Xero won't get himself to trouble...He can't melt,still.This mist or something like that,blocking the sun"said Hansol to himself.

"!!!!".

Hansol gasp as someone sending him down the floor.

"You again!!!!"said Hansol,glaring at Jungkook.

"It just you and me now.There's no more friend to save you".

'If he this close to me,using it would be impossible.I need to lure him somewhere.Before that..'.

Hansol held his hand out as a magic ball appear and  throw it down the ground,exploding.

He used the barrier as the glowing orbs circle around him.

"Fantasy Seal!"said Hansol,pointing his hand at Jungkook as the orbs fly and explode as it touch the barrier.

"You okay?"ask Hansol,shaking Jungkook.

"I'm fine.Although I attack you,I don't know what cause this war.I'm doing this just to save my friends"said Jungkook.

"I see.You don't know what cause this war either.You better help us,and we will help you to save your friends"said Hansol.

"I will do anything just to save them"said Jungkook.

"Hansol? You here?".

"Yeah,I'm here.Just blow up the ceiling of this cave!".