EXO-M's Schedule

나비소녀 (Don't Go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Evan have you made any progress with the Liang girl?" His father asked through the phone.
"No, but I-" Evan tried to speak but was cut off by is father.
"What have you been doing?! How useless can you be? I asked you for one thing! And that was to get Tao out of the mind of that Liang girl!" His father shouted causing Evan to cringe from his ringing eardrums.
"Dad, I can't be pushy with her! She'll think I'm creepy and-" Evan started again only to get cut off.
"Don't be pushy be assertive! You have to get her to like you! I'm on my way to the EXO-M dorm to tell them that they will be performing at k-con this year! When Tao finds out it's in California he will tell Ali and my whole plan will be useless!" "You have less than 30 minutes to make Ali think her love for Tao is useless and to move on and start dating you." Evan's father said before hanging up.

~~~~

"My career?" Tao repeated Ali's words. "What does that even mean Ali?"
"They... They thought that my feelings for you would get in the way... Of your career..." Ali said causing Tao's eyes to widen.
"What is she saying?!" Minseok asked excitedly when he saw Tao's expression.
"Your feelings for me?" Tao repeated "Why doesn't real life have subtitles! I'm missing the good stuff!" Minseok said as he left the room to find a member to translate.
"Yes." Ali replied simply. "I didn't know how to tell you my feelings before... Because I thought... I thought that you wouldn't accept my feelings for you..."
"Why would I do that?" Tao asked breathlessly.
"I dunno Taozi... To save our friendship?" Ali said as she laid on her bed.
"Ahh." Was the only thing that Tao could manage to say, to say he was in shock would be an understatement. Tao wanted to jump for joy and tell Ali that he felt the same way about her, but his brain didn't know what to do first, so he just stood there silently, hearing the love to his life  confess to him was an indescribable feeling for Tao. But not having much of a response from Tao made Ali nervous, had she made a mistake by being so straightforward with Tao? 
"But it's okay if you don't return my feelings." Ali said breaking the unsettling Silence. 
"Ali... You read the letter right?" Tao asked 
"Yes."
"Isn't it obvious that I feel the same way about you?" Tao chuckled.
"Yes." Ali giggled as she released a breath she didn't know that she was holding.
Not really knowing what to say to the other the two remained silent; Tao didn't know what to say next; he didn't want to ask Ali to be his girlfriend over the phone, that was unromantic! But he wanted to, he wanted to know what no matter how far away they are from each other Ali was his, and he was hers.
"Are you dating Tao yet?" Eunji asked breaking the silence for the two.
"Eunjiiiiii!" Ali whined 
"Fanfan you should tell Tao to ask her out already!" Eunji said over the phone as she walked out of Ali's room. 
"When will you come back to China?" Tao asked
"June, when are you going back to Korea?" 
"I don't know yet... But when you come back... I'll plan a lot for us to do!" 
"I can't wait." Ali said as Luhan walked into Tao's room.
"Manager Ge is here, he wants to have a meeting." Luhan told Tao.
"Ali. I have to call you later." 
"Ok, bye bye Taozi!" Ali said as she hung up.


"Ali the food is ready!" Eunji yelled from the kitchen. "So you and Tao... Tell me!" Eunji said as she sat at the table.
"We like each other." 
"And in other news the sun is hot! So are you dating?! Huh huh huh!" 
"No... He had to go to a meeting with his managers."
"... You two are frustrating."
"How!"
"You two LOVE each other and you're still not dating. Shameful!" Eunji said as someone knocked on the dorms door.
"Wonder who that could be." Eunji said looking at Ali
"It's not a judgmental unnie!" Ali said as she stood to answer the door. "Who is it?" Ali asked once she reached the door.
"Evan!"
"Why is he here?" Eunji asked mouthing the words.
"I don't know!" Ali shrugged before opening the door.
"Hey Ali." Evan said when their faces met.
"Hey, come in." Ali said as she opened the door wider for him.
"Hi Eunji." Evan greeted once he entered the apartment.
"Hi." Eunji answered shortly before she started to eat her lunch.
"What made you stop by?" Ali asked as she shut the door.
"I wanted to see my favorite girl in the world!" Evan said cheesy-ly.
"Umm, thank you?" Ali said not really knowing how to respond, she hadn't known him for a month yet and she didn't understand where he was going with this. "How am I your favorite girl?" Ali asked.
"Because you're really nice and you're pretty." Evan said sheepishly.
"Thank you." Ali responded still confused with the situation.
"So Ali... I know that we haven't known each other for a super long time... But! That doesn't mean we can't get to know each other better." 
"Ok?" 
"And I think that a great way for us to get to know each other is if we... Could go out on a date?" Evan said timidly as he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter