Taehyung (1) Nettled

BTS Scenarios/Oneshots

“Taehyung?”

“..”

“Taehyung?!”

“..”

“Tae! Ya!”

You just need him to do one thing, and that’s listen, and all he can do is either zone out or be his 4D self and right now you cannot handle either of them. He’s always like this and as time passes, you find yourself being more and more irritated by his behavior. Or it’s just because you’re on your period but at the moment you’ve had it.

“Seriously Taehyung” you sigh and grab a notebook that’s lingering on his desk and throw it at his head, aimed perfectly as it hits his side.

“What the heck?! What did you do that for?!”

“Because you weren’t listening, again! What do you keep on daydreaming about, for real. I’m not some CD you can put on repeat if you didn’t hear it the first or second time.”

“And that’s why you throw a notebook?”

Shooting daggers at your boyfriend you roll your eyes and sigh heavily. Sometimes you wonder how you’re able to deal with this kid – though in the end you love him very much. But right now you’re in very bad mood and even though he can be the sweetest boyfriend of all, right now he isn’t helping much.

“Really Tae?”

“What did I do now?” His face shows a sincerely confused face, as he has no idea what he has done this time. Okay, maybe he wasn’t really paying attention, but that’s no reason to throw someone a notebook in his face? All he has done for you today – he has tried to cook and helped you with your homework – and this is what he gets back? Yes, he’s tired after a long day of school and doing some tasks around the house. And now you are here, sitting on his bed, throwing a damn notebook at his head because he’s tired and didn’t listen for three seconds?

At that you jump up and grab your bag on the floor, hanging it on your shoulder and head for the door. “You need to grow up!” you yell before you slam his bedroom door shut and walk downstairs to head home.

Okay, maybe you weren’t fair to him – but you’ve told him so many times that he zones out when you talk and that it annoys you. And maybe your words were a little too harsh but him not listening is rude, too. Right?

Right..

Heaving a deep sigh you stare at the ceiling above you as you feel an uneasy feeling wash over you. You really were too harsh on him. It’s been a few hours since you’ve stormed out his house and you didn’t even get one text from him. Does that mean he’s mad at you? It wouldn’t be a surprise if he is but still, a text is the least he can do? On the other hand, you wouldn’t text him either if he went on to you about something like – well, nothing really.

Unlocking your phonescreen you dial his number, waiting for the person on the other line to answer his phone.

“____-ah! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to. Don’t be mad. I’m sorry.” Taehyung immediately rants the moment he answers his phone, making you gawk. What the..

“Taehyung?”

“I’m sorry ___-ah. I know how much it ann-”

“Taehyung!”

“-oys you and still I-”

“Tae! Shut it!” you yell, followed by silence. You chuckle and smile to yourself. “I’m the one who should apologize Taehyung. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to go on to you like that…”

“I was just tired ___-ah..”

“I know, I wasn’t really considerate earlier.. I’m sorry. I was in a bad mood and took it out on you, I shouldn’t have. Sorry.”

“It’s okay~” Taehyung cooes on the other side of the phone. After a few more moments of silence, you hear him breathe in. “Shall I come over so we can watch a movie? I’ll bring some icecream too?”

You can just picture him sitting on his bed with an enormous smile, knowing you’ll love that idea.

“I’d love to! You can stay over?” you shyly ask, as you really want to cuddle up to him and fall asleep together tonight.

“Sure! I’ll get my stuff and be on my way. I’ll text you when I leave.”

“Okay, see you soon~”

Before Taehyungs hangs up you quickly say, “Why the icecream though?”

“Because I know what causes your bad mood” he replies and hangs up.

Oh great, if you didn’t already feel bad enough for yelling and being mad at him you do now. What kind of boyfriend keeps track of their girlfriend’s bad mood causes? With a smile plastered to your face you walk downstairs to prepare some drinks and snacks, before you go back upstairs and think about how to make it up to Taehyung even more.