FINAL 1/2

Still Love You

Yixing hesitated touching Minhe shoulder, not knowing what her response was going to be. Then he heard it. A sniffle. She wasn’t sleeping. She was silently crying. He didn’t know what to do, how to stop the pain which, unfortunately, he had caused her.

“Minhe..”

“Minhe, please. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry”, he was pleading. He would plead and beg until she told him they’d be ok.

“Oppa, I don’t… I don’t know what you want from me, what you expect from me right now”.

“Pease, just talk to me. I’m sorry. It’s been two days you avoid me like this..”.

“I’m tired and I don’t want to talk anymore. Give me little time, please..”, she moved her arm out of his reach. Her tears continued to fall onto her pillow. She was devastated. She was torn. She started to love her husband with all her heart but now her trust was broken.

He waited a few minutes and moved closer to her still. “Minhe, we need to talk. You know that I love you”. At his declaration, she turned around and glared at him, tears and all.

“Don’t say that to me. Don’t you even dare say that to me. Not right now. Not like this. I don’t hear it. Well at least I was foolish enough to believe we were great family, but you such a big liar…”, before he could answer, Minhe sat up straight, looking away from him. She let her feet touch the floor and she got up. With that she left their bedroom

Yixing was left lying there on his marital bed. He let the tears run free down the sides on his face, wetting his pillow. For a while he cried, he was angry, angry at himself, angry at the world but mostly angry at himself. He couldn’t even explain the reasons why he lied to her.

Minhe slept in Byun room, she gently walked up to the bed, pulled the duved open and slid close up to her daughter. She smiled and smoothed Byun’s hair, pulling her close into her chest. “I’m glad you came to us. No matter what happened in the future, my love for you never changed,”, Minhe whispered as she kissed her daughter’s forehead. She was grateful to feel the little slept peacefully. Sudden, her thought about her husband appear again, he had destroyed her sense of happy family, her confidence in the life that she had built with him for six years. She didn’t know if she know if she’d able to forgive him for that. And about Luhan. With those plaguing thoughts she finally fell into a sleep.

“I heard Papa and Mama fight yesterday”, the boy further looked at his father’s stunned face. Yixing gave out a huge sigh and bought him to his embrace before placing a kiss on his ebony hair.

“It’s okay Hunnie.. I’m sorry you had to hear us argue”.

“I’m scared..”,

“Scared from what?”,

“My friend’s father never back to their home after fought with his mother. Don’t leave us too”. With tears b in his eyes, his face looks really sad. “Papa, do you love Mama?”,

“I love your mother with all my heart, I love you and Byun too”.

The little boy frowned disapprovingly at his father and said, “Then, don’t fight anymore, okey..”, Yixing smiled sadly.

“Okey. But, I made a mistake because of which your mother wouldn’t even look at me”. He never realized when a tear drop rolled down his check. Yixing still wanted to make things with the woman he loved and their family.

“Don’t cry Papa”, tiny hand brushed the tear off his cheek and placed a kiss on his nose. “I know Mama loves you too, like I do but she doesn’t say it”.

“I don’t think so Hunnie”.

Just outside their bedroom door sat Minhe. She had been listening to the entire conversation. She knew her son would be in there when she had peeked into their rooms and neither of them were there. Tears ran down her face. She never wanted her children to have any doubts of their parents love or unity. She never wanted any of that uncertainty for them. They were only kids. She couldn’t help but be mad at Yixing’s lies. Minhe was glad Hunnie was talking to his father. That time Minhe realized that they had a beautiful father and son natural relationship. She didn’t want to divorce but she needed space from him, space to clear her mind. She needed time to process everything.

Sehun was about to say something when he heard a crack from the door, revealing his mother appearance.

“Mama”, the boy exclaimed, Minhee looked over the bed.

“Morning Hunnie”. Minhee walked over to the bed. She planted her knees on the bed and leaned over to get closer to Sehun, who lay in his father’s arm. He scrambled over his father to reach his mother. Minhee was now sitting on the bed, right next to her husband.

“Morning..”, Sehun hummed as he threw himself into his mother’s arms. She his back gently. She looked at his tiny face that was partially covered with messy hair and gave him kisses on his cheek causing the boy giggling.

Why you don’t kiss Papa instead?”, the boy mumbled innocently, the couple sat in a moment of awkward silence before Minhe cleared and found Yixing’s eyes on her. Yixing knew that his wife was confused while her thoughts battled within her head. But, a ray of hope fluttered inside Yixing heart as she gave him a warm kiss on lips

“Morning Sunshine... I love you”. She smiled weakly at him

 

2 years later

“Luhan.., come down to dinner at once !”

“I’M BUSY!”,

“NOW, YOUNG MAN..”.

“NO…”,

“Good Lord, if I have to I will drag you to this party..!!”, Kris stood up and stormed upstairs. Luhan could hear tramping step sound to come closer to his room. He lazily leaned back on his chair, swishing his wine in his glass and calmly waiting for Kris open the door or break down the door.

“Heiii..”, said Luhan, Kris took the glass of wine and drank all on one shot.

“Now or I will kick you off from my house..!!!”, threaten him before go out and slammed the door

“OK, I will…”,

It’s been almost 2 years Luhan has moved to Canada. And now after years of trying to forget and getting over the torture that used to be, he was going to have his new life even the reality he stiil stuck in the past. He gave out a huge sigh before closing his eyes and recalling Minhe words from their last meeting.

Believe me, I never regret for loving you but it’s too late isn’t it?

I couldn’t be selfish, for the sake of my family happiness

Please be happy with your own life

“Luhaaaan, come on..!!”, Kris’s voice got Luhan back to present. He finished buttoning up his shirt and looked himself over in the mirror. Luhan walked down the stairs as if he was heading towards his funeral. He reached the bottom stair and stared a Kris.

“You could’ve worn something decent”, he said.

“Luhan stared down at his outfit, “This is the most decent thing I have, unless you want me to wear my dress robes”.

“Whatever”, he groaned.

Luhan followed his cousin to the car and sat in silence throughout the whole trip while listening to the music. Lost in thought, he jumped when the car hit a bump on the road. They had reached the hotel where the party was taking place. The party was going to be held at the lobby. Kris entered the door and handed the invitations to a lady behind desk.

“Enjoy your party..”, she told Kris and Luhan, smilling as they passed her.

Kris and Luhan arrived at a very crowded room. There was music, lights, beverages and food everywhere. They take a seat, Luhan started staring around the room and rolled his eyes at his cousin’s back. He get bored easily.

“Xio Luhan? Is that you?”, familiar voice

 

"So, Yixing what do you do in Canada?", Luhan asked while they were walking out to the balcony.

"I was on a business trip, just a week before returning to Korea",

"Um .. how's your family?", carefully he asked, as though the question is a stupid things that he ever asked

"My family is fine, but if you ask about Minhe news I do not know for sure"

"What do you mean?",

"We divorced since one year ago",

“WHATTT??!! Excuse me, You what?” raising his voice, don’t believe what he had just heard

 

Note : Woahhh, I'm sorry for lateeee update and slowly progress. Forgive me for my weird story plot, hehe...

So, Next chapter absolutely Xiuhunhan moment but I still don't get any idea for ending. Can you give me some advice or idea?