Chapter 4

Diary Of A Betrayed Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night Kris was using his computer but suddenly he got food poisoning. So he had to go to the hospital for emergency.

I had him transferred to the hospital; his sister went there to help me look after him when I went home with the kid. His computer was still on.  I just wanted to turn it off for him but OMG, their conversation popped up.

A: Baby, do you want chicken for tomorrow lunch?

K: You don’t need to. Just make something fast. It’s just lunch.

A: Hihi, but I like it. Don’t you love it?

K: Are you crazy? I love everything you make. But we only have a short time for lunch, let do something else.

If the first time made me so shocked, this time I felt numb.

I tried to open my eye widely to read the next line but everything became blurring, words were dancing crazily. I just sat there and looked at the computer screen. I felt straight from heaven to hell.

When I heard a noise from my son’s room, I stood up to turn off the computer but I didn’t forget to copy in to a word file and save it into my email. I saved everything I can find. I thought that was enough, I didn’t need more.

I walked into my sons’ room. They were sleeping peacefully making my pain hurt less. Tears kept falling from my eyes wetting the pillow.

I thought hard, analyzed everything, tried to understand why this happened again when I tried so hard, when he was so sincere, when our family were happy, even happier after my change.  I couldn’t find the answer and I am sure he wouldn’t know the answer as well if I asked him.

Now he must be lying on the hospital’s bed. After a lot of vomits and stomachache and with the help of medicine, he must be in dreamland.

And for me, I couldn’t sleep when there were tons of questions in my head that might not have an answer.

I cooked some porridge for him with teary eyes. After finish cooking, I picked some clothes for him to go to work tomorrow. I also organized his closet again because it was quite messy.

I just kept doing stuff around the house while tears were falling down from my eyes. Inside my heart, I wanted morning to come. When morning came, I woke up from this nightmare.

Finally, a new day began. My house couldn’t be any cleaner. However, the nightmare didn’t stop. I looked at the box of porridge and remembered about him. If I brought this for him, maybe I would throw this at his face. Should I do it? Or maybe I can call his sister to bring him some food. Finally, I called the housekeeper over to watch the kid so I could bring this porridge.

On the way to the hospital, I had to stop a few times just to calm down. Arrived at the hospital, I gave him the porridge; I didn’t look at him and said that I had called the house keeper to watch over the kids so I would be staying with him for the whole day.

A thought appeared in my mind “I will be staying with you, don’t expect her to come here when I am at work. From now on, your life will be in my control, from morning, noon to night. I promise you that.”

He teased me “You were afraid that I may die? Your eyes are swollen from the crying. If I die, who would I leave you and the kids for?”

I thought “Maybe you should die so that I can cry not because I hate you.”

In my mind, there was only anger and hatred. How could I be happy like normal? I didn’t show any reaction yet because he was still sick. In a way, I thought this was also my punishment for him because I didn’t want him to know that he was busted. This was truly torture. It was so hard for me to continue this act. But I was only trying for a few days in order to find out about the truth and solve this.

It is true that anything can become a habit.

It was painful because his affair has become a habit.

Therefore, this time, even if it was a hundred times more painful, I wasn’t shocked and accepted this easily. My mind was calm and composed. I wasn’t disorientated like last times.

Because he was still sick so I didn’t want to show any attitude. Moreover, I was trying to find a way to punish him. This was torture for me to keep acting like this. But this was just until I found out the truth and solution.

I had concluded that I was wrong about Kris this whole time. From his first time cheating, I thought that I was at fault so I could easily forgive him. I didn’t paid good attention to Kris so found someone for that. So I believed that he was just lost and truthfully he didn’t changed. At that time, I was living in heaven but suddenly fell to hell. I was very shocked, I couldn’t accept that. The only thing in my mind was divorce. I just thought about my pain more than the fact that I should keep Kris for the kids, save this marriage and family.

But this time, I had already known what heaven was and what hell was. I thought more practically. I would fight back.

To be more precise, it has become a habbit:

            Cheating is habbit

            Pain from betrayed is also a habit now.

The next day, I went to work. I was in my office and reading their conversation. Though I had prepared myself before reading, I was bit shocked with their feeling for each other. Just f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter