Smooth Skin, Smooth Sin

Smooth Skin, Smooth Sin

"Yeah but doesn't it hurt?" Yoochun asks. He's looking at Jaejoong's reflection in the mirror as he speaks, watching the rise and fall of Jae's chest and his thin fingers holding his phone. His skin looks smooth and pale in the soft light of the dressing room.

"I'm not going to say it's pleasant. But it's not that bad." Jaejoong replies. He scratches his nose and continues staring at his phone. 

Yoochun isn't sure if this is true or not. He knows that Jaejoong has an extremely low pain tolerance but he also knows how much trouble Jae is willing to go through to stay beautiful. 

"Do you think it's worth it in the end?" Yoochun asks. Junsu glances up from his magazine, interested in Jae's response. 

"Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't do it." Jae murmurs. He doesn't sound annoyed and Yoochun knows he isn't; he never gets tired of talking about himself. 

"So, you're completely hairless?" Yoochun asks. Junsu goes back to his magazine, done with their conversation. 

"Yah, Chun-ah, I've said it multiple times. I'm almost completely hairless." Jaejoong says. He's actually looking at Yoochun now, rather than his phone. Yoochun wants to ask what he means by "almost" but Junsu interrupts. 

"Stop asking questions about Jaejoong's body hair and lack of it. I don't want to hear any of this." Junsu grumbles, not wanting to hear another word about Jae's obsession with waxing.  

Jaejoong rolls his eyes and twists in his chair to tease Junsu. Yoochun eyes Jae's waist as he twists in the chair, the slenderness of his hips. He's always been in good condition physically and Yoochun admires Jae's body in a simple way. 

He admires Jaejoong's character, everything about him. He's a good person and Yoochun knows this, even when they're both drunk and passed out on his living room floor. Even when he's so tired he can't remember if he's in South Korea or America, he remembers Jaejoong.

Just before they go out on stage, Jaejoong puts a hand on Yoochun's shoulder, squeezing it gently before they walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who waxes you?" Yoochun demands a few days later when they're half asleep on Jaejoong's couch. 

There's moonlight streaming in through the blinds and it creates a dim kind of brightness, barely illuminating their tangled forms on the couch. 

He shouldn't be asking about Jae's waxings, but he just can't get it out of his head. Besides, he can just blame it on the alcohol. Jaejoong always believes that excuse. 

"Hm?" Jae responds, his voice soft. He sighs against Yoochun's chest. 

"Who waxes you?" Yoochun repeats, his lips nervously. He doesn't know why he has to ask this question, just that he does. 

"Some old ahjumma." Jaejoong replies. He rolls over, tossing a leg over both of Yoochun's. 

"An old ahjumma?" Yoochun questions, sounding somewhere between surprised and scandalized. 

"What's wrong with that?" Jaejoong asks. He's twisting Yoochun's shirt in his hands, bunching up the material and then smoothing it. 

"What if she's a ert ahjumma?" Yoochun questions worriedly. The idea seems very plausible; Jaejoong is pretty, even to erts. Anyone would want to look at him . 

"Yoochunnie, she's not." Jae groans. He shoves a hand under Yoochun's shirt, smoothing the skin with his palm. 

"How do you know?" Yoochun asks. He can't deny that Jaejoong's hand on his stomach is anything but arousing. 

"She doesn't stare or anything. She just does her job. Besides, she's sweet; she made me cookies on my birthday." Jaejoong murmurs. He stretches lazily, pressing his body closer to Yoochun's. 

"Jae, she's trying to drug you!" Yoochun exclaims, shifting to meet Jaejoong's eyes. 

"Chun-ah, you're more drunk than I thought." Jaejoong sighs. He shifts up onto one elbow and looks at him for a moment before murmuring, "Do you think you'll remember this in the morning?" 

Yoochun is positive that he'll remember this in the morning. He remembers every night with Jaejoong, sober or not. He remembers the warm press of his palm, the softness of his breath, the closeness that Jaejoong only seems to allow when they're both drunk like this. 

"No." Yoochun answers because he knows it's what Jaejoong wants to hear.

"I'll save it for another night then." Jae replies. Yoochun is about to argue but he slides his hand out of Yoochun's shirt and winds his arms around his waist, burrowing closer. 

Yoochun can't argue with a soft Jaejoong in his arms so he goes to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both wake up to an irritated Junsu who is grumbling about a missed practice.

There's sunlight streaming in through the blinds now, causing Yoochun to wince.

"Huh?" Yoochun asks, sitting up a little. He has 59.25 kilos of Jaejoong sprawled on top of him so he only manages to look up at Junsu in confusion. 

"You two didn't show up at the studio today." Junsu says in response to Yoochun's blank look. 

"Oh. Sorry Junsu, we forgot." Yoochun replies. He yawns and shifts a little, nudging Jae's slight frame off of him. 

"Did you guys go out drinking? Is that the only reason you didn't show up?" Junsu asks. He's irritated, but not truly angry. Once they feed him, he'll be fine. Yoochun thinks that he and Jaejoong will always get under Junsu's skin, no matter what. It's why they're such good friends. 

"We stayed in and drank." Jaejoong murmurs helpfully. "And talked about the ahjumma at the salon." 

"What ahjumma?" Junsu asks. 

"The one who waxes me." Jaejoong answers. He stretches, without any concern of where his limbs go. He accidentally hits Yoochun in the face and apologizes by nuzzling closer and clumsily petting Yoochun's jaw. 

"Forget it. I don't want to know. There's coffee downstairs. Drink some and then come over to the studio." Junsu orders, looking at them with an odd expression before leaving the room.

They both groan but don't protest further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun spits toothpaste into the sink, grinning to inspect his teeth in the mirror.

"Why don't you just shave?" Yoochun asks. Jaejoong sighs loudly, making sure he's heard over the shower. Yoochun is spending the night at Jae's, an occurance that is quite common; Jae lives closer to Yoochun's current filming location. 

"I only have to get a wax every three weeks or so. If I shaved, I would have to shave a lot more often than that." Jae replies. It's not weird for the both of them to be in the bathroom at the same time, although if Junsu walked in Jae would yell at him until he left.

"Honestly Yoochun," Jaejoong murmurs, turning the water off and pushing the shower curtain away. "I don't know why you're so obssessed with this."

Jaejoong steps out of the shower and dries his hair with a towel, the rest of his body bare. Yoochun knows that he shouldn't look, knows that it's wrong and crossing a line, but he's never been good with self restraint when it comes to Jae.

Yoochun glances over and- holy Jaejoong is definitely hairless. His skin looks smooth and wet from the shower and Yoochun is nearly desperate to touch Jaejoong, anywhere and everywhere. 

"Yoochunnie... " Jaejoong drawls. Yoochun jerks his gaze up to Jae's face guiltily. 

"You're really bad at taking what you want." Jaejoong says. He tosses the towel on the floor and moves until he's so close to Yoochun that he can feel the warmth of Jae's body through his clothes. 

"I don't mean to be." Yoochun responds. Jaejoong moves forward so there's no space between their bodies and Yoochun winds an arm around him automatically, almost involuntarily. He can't think straight, can't function with Jaejoong so close to him. It's unbearable in the best kind of ways.

"It's okay, Chun-ah. I'm good enough at it for the both of us." Jaejoong replies. He kisses Yoochun, tangling his fingers in his hair. 

"Promise me you'll work harder." Jae pants, pulling back for a moment to look at Yoochun. His skin is damp and warm and his eyes are the darkest Yoochun has ever seen them. 

"I promise I'll work harder." Yoochun sighs into Jaejoong's mouth. His lips are impossibly soft as they both stumble to the bedroom, without breaking the kiss.

Yoochun finds later that night, that he doesn't have any more questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still don't like that she gets to see you ." Yoochun murmurs the next morning, his face pressed against Jaejoong's shoulder blade.

"She's an ahjumma." Jaejoong laughs, sounding amused. He stretches, his ankles cracking.

"She could be a ert ahjumma." Yoochun replies. Jaejoong laughs when he sees that Yoochun's pouting and he rolls over to kiss him.

"I'll just buy the at-home kits." Jaejoong says. He's looking at Yoochun with half-lidded eyes and even though Yoochun's seen the expression countless times, it still makes his stomach lurch. Kim Jaejoong is made of sultry looks and bed hair and soft skin and Yoochun could spend years in his bed like this. 

"You're going to do it yourself?" Yoochun questions, disbelieving and for good reason. Jae doesn't like pain at all; sitting through a waxing is a little different than doing it to yourself. Jae probably wouldn't be able to do it himself.

"No, we both know I couldn't do it myself." Jaejoong echoes Yoochun's thoughts. He rolls onto his side, hip bone jutting out of his slightly loose boxers.

"Then who-"

"You can do it." Jaejoong replies. He pulls the blanket tighter around them, pressing even closer. Jaejoong is asleep before Yoochun can answer- they both know the answer is yes.