Chapter 1

Living With Their Mistakes
couple-holding-hands.jpg
 

I sighed. It's almost 7:30, if he didn't show up soon we'd be late to class. Lee Hoyeon doesn't show up late to anything. At that moment, the door upstairs opened and out came aboy with messy hair and only one arm in his school uniform jacket. He had dark circles under his doe eyes, almost as if he didn't sleep at all last night.

"I'm sorry, I over slept." He panted as he ran down the stairs. 

"What? Were you on the phone with your girlfriend the whole night that you slept late?" I teased as I helped tame his hair.

"Of course, my beautiful girlfriend missed me so much! I can't wait to see her." He said, putting his jacket on correctly.

"Yah, I'm right here," I said, hitting his arm. "Unless you have another girlfriend that you're cheating on me with." I glared at him and and walked towards the door.

Immediately, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Just kidding," he laughed as he kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning, beautiful." He said again before kissing me lightly on the lips. Smiling, I kissed him back too. "Morning, cheeseball." As I pulled away from him, I suddenly remembered what I was worrying about earlier. "Oppa!" I yelled, frantic. "We're going to be late! My perfect attendance record!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, today is such a nice day. Can we eat outside today?" I asked him when we were walking to lunch. 

"But it's so sunny today! I can't get tan, my milky skin will be gone." He pouted at me. I rolled my eyes. "You're so vain. Why am I even with you?" Just then, a familiar figure caught my eye.  "Minyoung!" I yelled. Her bright pink backpack looked different than last week, this week it had a picture of Changmin on it, not Yunho. She was my best friend, she had lived across the street from me since forever. She was tiny at just 5 ft tall, but she was super feisty and loud. If you messed with her she would do the same do the same back. She turned away from her locker and looked at me. "Hoyeon! Hi,how was your weekend?" She stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You spent it with your ugly boyfriend again and not with your best friend." She pouted while throwing a look at Luhan over my shoulder.

"Sorry," I said while giving her a hug as an apology. "But I really needed him to help me with the History project that's due on Friday. I promise though, this weekend will be a girls only weekend, Luhan won't be there." 

She scoffed, "But if your boyfriend isn't there then we'll have to carry all the bags by ourselves!" I laughed at her strange predicament. "Well then I guess you'll just have to deal with him then." She glared at me but still slipped her arm through mine. "Whatever, let's go eat lunch. I am starving!"

 

After school, we all went to the library for a little study date. Like usual, Minyoung would not stop droning on and on about how Luhan was there and how we were the grossest couple in the world and how it was supposed to be girl time, but we just ignored her and worked on our homework. After (finally) staying quiet for fifteen minutes, she started talking again.

"By the way, did you guys hear about the party next week?" She asked. This light lit up in her eyes when she mentioned it; she really loved parties."

"Yeah, actually I was just about to ask you about that, Hoyeon." Luhan said as he turned his attention from his homework to me. "Should we go? We haven't been to a party or anything for a long time." 

"I don't know. I mean, we just got assigned another project today and I need to start working on it." Leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry, but you could always go with Minyoung." The two of them looked at each other and grimaced. 

"Come Hoyeon! It'll be fun, you need some time to relax anyways." She got up and sat down on the chair next to me. "One night off and away from homework won't kill you." This time she grabbed my arm and looked up at me with her kicked-puppy face. 

"No means no okay?" I patted her head and in return she glared at me. 

"Fine then," he scoffed. "This thing and I will have fun by ourselves.

 

 
 
 

A/N: The first chapter is up! yay! The thing is though, I most likely will only be able to update once a week, since I still have school. Hopefully I'll be able to update more often once summer starts. The chapters also might be a little short, I hope you'll all be understanding about it. I'll try to make the chapters longer when the drama starts~

Please comment & subscribe, it gives me motivation to update ^^

 

layout by dream_keeper88