04.

I'll Send Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was being the first who done prepared for the dinner. She is very excited for the second summer’s dinner.  Well, Taeyeon always excited for every dinners. But for her this one is kind of special. Since she will having dinner with her friends… and new friends too. And It’s the first time ever since Taeyeon entered the camp they will be having outdoor dinner. Taeyeon walked towards the redwood hand made big table that placed nicely near the pond. And the candlelights are very beautiful.

Taeyeon really love to have the dinner tonight. Just like the way her parents taught her; to dressed nicely and to smelled fresh for the dinner. But Taeyeon never liked it to dressed too fancy for dinner.. or at least if she had too. She dressed in a black old oversized tee, blue jumpers and white Converse sneakers. She sat near the pond and quietly wait for her friends… and the food to come. She’s not smelling any food is going to come any time soon, She just smells her own fragrance, She smelled like Vanilla Ice cream. And to say, It’s not a food. It’s the liquid soap she bought on her way to the camp.

“Hi..err, Taeyeon?” Someone greeted her. And Taeyeon sure, It’s a ‘He’.  Taeyeon turn around and found Jackson. But he looked so different from now. Without his Harry Potter-like eye glasses. He dressed in a black old tee, just like the one that Taeyeon wearing right now, blue jeans, and black sneakers. He looks good without his glasses on. And he combed his black hair neatly upwards that Taeyeon can see his face clearly. She start to examines Jackson’s appearance, but stopped soon as she stared into his eyes.

She must admit that Jackson is handsome tonight. No—very handsome she should say. But his eyes are the most attractive for Taeyeon. Desp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter