01.

I'll Send Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is not the sun. And that is not to say that the sun is moon, It’s definately not it. The sun is simply far more than the center of the solar system, or the bright shining thing in the sky.

Day after day the the sun wrestles us from the darkness; bringing with it the many secrets we hide from the others,  and occasionally, even ourselves. Oh, yes. The sun is the guardian of the truth, whether we like it or not.

With a lovely smile, the pale-skinned, brown-eyed girl with brown locks Kim Taeyeon walks downstairs, heading to outside of the big victorian style mansion. Mr. and Mrs. Kim welcome her with a big smile.

The entire Kim family stood outside to warm up their chilly bones in the warm sunshine of British. As for Taeyeon known, for the English, the sun is just like the Queen; They know She exsists, But they simply don’t see her that much.

A year earlier, The fourteen years old Taeyeon had come to England for her musical performance. Not just for her performance, Taeyeon also had spent her precious summer holiday in England at the highly clandestine, word-of-mouth camp known as  Stone’s Summer Camp. Much to her parents’ delight, Taeyeon had developed her character and her unnecessary childish attitude had changed.

After Taeyeon done with her stuffs. She bring her purple backpack into the black Mercedes. Heading up to the rarely known camp.

“Eomma, May I ask? why are you sending me back for another summer? Might I remind you that I am now a member of Seoul’s Performing Institute of Music and Art? Who only accept their students based on how they act and their talents? No?”

“Well, of course, I know that Honey. Your father and I are impressed with your performing progress ,” Mrs. Kim said with a smile

“You are the only student from your school that made it up to the institute and you made us proud Honey,” Mr. Kim added with a fatherly smile.

“Well, that’s the point Appa.” Taeyeon said huffily

“But, Unfortunately, As We’ve explained to you, It is a contractual issue. Mrs. Smith, your coach ,had us signed two-summer agreement. She claims that the second class is necessary to re-test the progress you’ve made last summer and improve your progress, dear. Don’t worry, Taeng. You will be free to do anything you like next summer.”

“Okay, I suppose another class wouldn’t kill me. Plus, I am terribly keen to meet the others again and to make a closer and friendly friendship with them.” Taeyeon acquiesced as the car to a narrow cobblestone road. Within seconds the car was shrouded in the darkness cast by the trees and sticky vines that grew from one side of the road to the other, creating the tunnel.

The black car stopped as they are arrived in-front of a not so old big mansion with big trees around it and a very big oak tree near the mansion’s gate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter