#4 less than slash three.

Struck by Love

(YOUR POV) 

Ohhh gawd. dreadful week of school started, and tadaaaa. to dread it even more. I have tutoring class with Mr Kai. and still, we haven't talk at all, after that incident where he told me to leave him alone. But still, i have to live up to my responsibility. 

"Er.. are you free today after school?" I asked Kai. 

"Me?" He asked back pointing to himself. 

*who else! am i talking to myself?!* but yeah i didn't say that. "Yeah you." I said, as nonchalantly as i can. 

"Yeah, i'm free. for the tutoring class?" He said while scribbling notes down. 

"Yeah. afterschool. I will see you at the library then." I replied him. Seeing that he didn't reply, i turned back to doing my work, assuming that he agreed. 

Even though we talked, well i asked questions and he replied, i still can't help but to feel vexed because of him. Kim Jong In. gah. whats wrong with me. I can't even think straight. 

"AGH. why can't i get this question right." I grunted under my breath while erasing my paper. Transferring my anger to my eraser, i erased the paper harder and harder and.... it tore. "agh god damn it." i took up the torn foolscap paper and sighed. I crushed it with all my might, silently thinking of it as Kai, too violent, but who cares. I just can't get how can someone be so different all of a sudden? One moment he is all sweet, all winky and everything, the next? he brushes me off and asks to leave him alone. Though he is a tad bit better today.. gosh i just can't comprehend him. okay.. calm down girl, everything's gonna be okay, alright will be okay will be okay. Let's just pray that everything goes smoothly later on during our tutoring. 

-after school- (still your pov)

I reluctantly packed my bagpack, and can't help but ponder where did Kai go after school, especially since we had different classes for the last period. Did he go to the library? or did he go out with some chick again? *what am i thinking?!* I shook my head vigorously trying to shake those thoughts away. "Annyeong Hannie-ah. Have fun with erhem erhem." I turn to say bye to my bestfriend, and wished her all the best remembering that she too have tutoring class with Chanyeol oppa today afterschool at the nearby cafe.

I walked slowly to the library. I pushed the door and felt a gush of cold air from the air-con in the library. I shivered due to the drastic change of temperature and walked to my usual spot in the library. After settling my bag and books down, i walked around the library and look around to see if Kai is anywhere... but nah, he was nowhere to be seen. *is he really not coming?* I sighed at my thought and walked back to my seat. "stupid kai idiot kai dumbdumb kai. wasted my Friday afternoon to be here. Just when i thought that he's attitude is better." I muttered under my breathe. I took out my earbuds and connected them to my phone before turning on some music to help me concentrate better. Music never fails to be make me feel better. 

"Oh!" i turned around as i felt someone tap my back. "yah.. who is that." I asked rudely only to be shocked. "Oh.. annyeong Sehun oppa." i greeted shyly. "Annyeong." Sehun said cooly with his hands up, signaling a 'hi' wave. I gave a shy smile and took off both my earbuds. Feeling puzzled since Sehun has always been the quiet boy who doesn't talk to other people. 

"Alone?" He asked as he took a seat beside me. 

"Yeah. Oppa you are alone too?" I answered looking at him shyly. Gosh, Sehun is really really good-looking close up, he has this really charismatic aura given out from him. 

"Neh." He replied. 

I nodded shyly and returned back to work. Along the way Sehun would crack silly jokes to lighten up the mood around us. Since we are in the library, its even more funny since we have to control and stiffle our laughter. "Why are you so free to stay back on a Friday? No dates with girlfriend?" I asked him playfully. 

"Yeah. I'm having a date with my girlfriend now, study date. " He said with a grin.

My heart skipped a beat. "Bwoh?! Now? with me?" I asked, as my eyes grew wider, i swear by like about two times. 

"Hahaha. kidding. calm down girl." Sehun oppa replied smiling and ruffling my hair. oh oh oh. flutters again. Oh Se Hun is doing his magic again. Long time since i felt those flutters besides the time when he danced infront of Hannie and I and his deadly wink. 

(SEHUN'S POV)

Its time for some quiet self study time, so i headed over to the library. As i walked in i saw Ha-en. hah that cutie pie, so this is how she spends her Friday afternoon? studying alone in the library. ahhhhhh.. look at how cute she is. trying so hard to untangle her red earbuds. She is really obsessed with red huh? Red bagpack, red waterbottle, red hair tie, red phone case and now red earbuds. but still cute. 

I sneaked behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"Oh.. annyeong Sehun oppa." She greeted shyly.

"Annyeong." I said as a raised up my hand to say hi cooly. ahh Sehun ah good job. 

"Alone?" I asked as i took a seat beside her. 

"Yeah. Oppa you are alone too?" She replied looking at me with her googly big eyes. Gosh, she is really really cute, i wanna squeesh her cheeks.  

"Neh." I replied, after changing into my pokerface while spazzing over her cuteness in my heart. 

I observed the way she studied, no wonder umma always say that girls are the prettiest when they are serious. Along the way I would crack silly jokes to lighten up the mood around us, her laughter.. contagious.  Since we are in the library, its even more funny since we have to control and stiffle our laughter. "Why are you so free to stay back on a Friday? No dates with girlfriend?" I heard her asked. 

"Yeah. I'm having a date with my girlfriend now, study date. " I said with a grin. I said it on purpose to test her reaction. 

"Bwoh?! Now? with me?" I heard her asked with a shock face and showed me her bigger than normal eyes. I could see a tint of red up her cheeks, and i silently took note to myself, gahh how cute when she blushes.

"Hahaha. kidding. calm down girl." I replied smiling and ruffling her hair. We continued talking and joking around till a familiar voice was heard. 

"Wow. Seems like your tutoring partner has changed huh." We both look up to see Kai hyung standing infront of us with his bagpack slung on one side. 

"Wae? Too shocked to continue your lovey dovey conversation infront of me? Did i come at the wrong time?" He continued to say with his infamous smirk on his face. 

"No. We were just studying together." I heard Ha-en replied seriously as she straightened up. 

"huh? studying? You guys were laughing around. thats studying? wow new way i see." hyung replied sarcastically. 

"Neh hyung. I was just studying with Ha-en since i saw that she was alone in the library." I replied, trying to lighten up the atmosphere a little. 

"Yeah. believe it ornot." Ha-en replied and turned back to her work. 

(YOUR POV)

"Yeah yeah. studying with Sehun when you already set tutoring class with me today afterschool." I heard Kai scoffed.. 

I slammed my pen on the table and looked up to him. "Excuse me. Who was the one who didn't turn up? I came on time. I was waiting for you patiently in the library.You didn't even bother to give me a reply in the morning when i told you about the tutoring sess today afterschool. I just assumed that you would come and came here to wait for you without a word. and here you are? blaming me of studying, more like flirting in your eyes with Sehun. I hated to be alone the most and yet i came here alone for you. Gosh i thought we were friends and you had to do this." I was staring right in his eyes. "Forget it. You wouldn't understand." I said softly, looked away and started packing my bag. 

"Mianhae Sehun oppa. I will go off first. Thanks for your company." I said to Sehun oppa, grabbed my bagpack and left. Not even bothering to take a look at Kai. How could he think that i was flirting with Sehun oppa? Goodness if only he know how much i hated to be alone. I can't do things alone, and here i am waiting alone just for him. Who did he think he was? 

I reached for my phone, "Yobosaeyo? Hannie-ah. Are you free now?" I said once Hannie picked up my call. I needed someone to rant to, i can't take it anymore. After talking to Hannie for a little while, we decided that i will go meet her at the cafe that shes in together with Chanyeol oppa. I definitely felt bad, since i had to intrude into their "sweet study date", but still, i know Hannie wouldn't mind. 

"Hannie ah!" I called out and went forward to give her a tight hug. 

"Whats wrong? Aren't you supposed to be with Kai oppa for your tutoring sess?" She asked back and she rubbed my back in soothing circles"Ah. don't talk about that. I'm still mad at him." I said as a pulled away from the hug.

"Oh. Mianhae. I was just busy staying mad at what just happened. Annyeong Chanyeol oppa. Sorry for interrupting your tutoring session." I said apologetically to Chanyeol who was sitting opposite of Hannie and I now. 

"Nahh, its alright. We were almost done anyways." He replied with his usual silly grin. 

"Yeah. so now. Tell me what happened." Hannie asked me. 

I then ranted everything to her, from how he told me to leave him alone, how he stood up on me (more like came very very late), how Sehun came and accompany me, how Kai misunderstood us and all. "I was so mad i didn't even know what to say. You should know.. i hate being alone.. and yet i decided to wait alone for him. and he said that. I thought that we were friends already.." I said disappointingly. 

"Aigoo.. Its alright now. Cheer up alright. I believe Kai oppa don't mean it to his heart." Hannie comforted as she patted my head. 

"Yeah.. that kid was having a really tough time starting from last week.. Do try to understand him. Kai is a nice boy, just that he isn't that good at expressing his own feelings and end up hurting others. but really, he is going through a lot now. Forgive him alright Ha-en ah?" Chanyeol oppa said to me. 

"Kai oppa? May i ask.. what is happening to him?" I can't help but ask him. 

"Er.. about that. It isn't that convenient for me to say.. Why not you ask him yourself when you both simmer down? I'm sure he will tell you." Chanyeol oppa said with a reassuring smile. 

I just nodded my head timidly. What could have happened to Kai? is that why hes attitude and mood suddenly changed 180 degrees? It was hard to get near him as well.. I can't help but feel guilty since i kinda shouted at him in the library earlier. but he shouldn't have said those things too right? Somehow besides feeling guilty, i felt a tingling bit of pain, in my heart. I'm worried, is he really okay? Kai ah Kai.. Let me understand you, alright? 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N: Yay thats it. Sorry for this late update. I am so afraid that i cannot continue this story anymore. I'm like having writer's block. omg already when i'm only at chapter 4. gosh . i will try to keep it up and think of new ideas to write and flow naturally. My exams are coming real soon so i might not have that much time to update, but i will try! Thanks for staying around, even though there isn't alot. Thank you! :)

COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE. :D