#1- Finally A New Start.

Struck by Love

#1- Finally a new start.

-phone rings-

“Hello, who is this early in the morning?” Ha En picks up her phone and questions with her sleepy voice.

“Goodmorning best friend.” A girl’s voice was heard over at the receiving end.

“Baekhyun uh. Why is your voice so girly in the morning?” Ha En mumbles.

“I’m not Baekhyun. I’m Hannie ah, Nam Hannie. Your best friend. I’m back!” Hannie replied over the phone.

“Bwoh! Hannie ah?!” Ha En exclaimed and springing out of bed.

“Deh, The almight Hannie is back and today is the first day of our third year in high school! Shall we meet and go to school together?” Hannie asked happily.

“I would love to. I have so many things I want to say to you. See you in a while!” Ha En said before she hangs up and put down her phone on the night stand.

“Finally Hannie is back to spend the last year together with Baek and I. Powerpuff girls reunite!” Ha En said to herself while stretching her arms and pumping her fist in the air before heading to the bathroom to prepare.

Ha En lives on her own because her family are all working overseas. Her parents trust that she can be independent and live on her own and she hasn’t failed their expectations since she has been living on her own for 2 whole years.

(YOUR POV)

“Ha En ahhhhhhh!”  I turned my head to find Hannie running towards me with open arms.

“Ahhh. I miss you so much!” Hannie said while hugging me tightly, and I gladly hugged her back.

“ya ya ya, what about me?!” We then turn their heads upon hearing a familiar voice.

“Baekhyun ah!” We then shouted.

“How many times have I said! Oppa, Baekhyun oppa! I am born so much earlier than you guys.” Baekhyun whined while ruffling out hair.

“Araso araso, still as naggy as ever.” Hannie replied with a giggle.

It has been a long time ever since the three of us can go to school together. The three of us then linked arms and walked to school happily. Reminiscing about our good old times together. Walking into the school’s walk way, we earned stares from many girls. What can we expect? We are walking with THE Byun Baek Hyun of THE exo.

“Who is that new girl?” “Eesh, having one of that Ha En is enough, and now another new transferred girl.” “Omo, Baekhyun hyung is really lucky to have two such girls by him. How I wish I am him.” Whispers like these were heard everywhere as we walk down the walkway. I sensed Hannie tense up, I then squeezed her arm slightly and gave her a reassuring smile, “Its okay, I am here. Just ignore them idiots.” I said as we continued walking.

“Hey yo whats up Baek!” I look up to see the ever hyperactive walking towards us with the rest of exo. I then turned to my left to see Hannie looking down to the ground with reddened cheeks. Gosh, Hannie has the biggest ever crush on Chan Yeol and she is totally showing herself at this rate.

“Hey yo sup ChanYeol.” Baekhyun replied while giving him a fist bump and a brotherly and continued greeting the rest. I then looked up and gave them a slight nod and said good morning, to acknowledge their presence.

“Oh, there I spot a new girl. Hi, I am Suho, Baekhyun and Ha En’s friend, and the leader of exo. You are?” Suho walked over to stand infront of us and said.

“Hi, I am Hannie, the new transfer girl from the states. Nice to meet you.” Hannie said shyly while shaking the hands of Suho.

“Ohhhhh. So you’re the other best friend of Baek and Ha En I see. I am ChanYeol. Nice to meet you.” Hannie’s crush Chanyeol said while extending his hand. Hannie then shyly shook his hands and gave a smile. Boy, I swear I heard her heart palpitating like crazy.

“And I’m Kyung Soo, you can call me D.O for short.” The motherly Kyung Soo grinned widely and introduced himself. “Hi, I am Sehun, maknae of exo. Nice to meet you! And Good morning Ha En ah.” maknae Sehun then introduced himself and greeted me while we both kindly returned with a smile. “Kai.” The cold boy last said.

“Don’t even have the basic mannerism to say hi. Pfft.” I muttered softly under my breathe. Arrogant Kai in action, hmph what I hate the most.

 “Ha En ah, its okay.” Hannie said softly while soothing my arm. I saw Kai shot me a look but I just pretended not to see it and said, “Okay okay. Lets go to class alright. Baek you can stay with them if you want. I shall return to class with Hannie first.” I said to Baekhyun while pulling Hannie away.

“Aniya, I will come along with you guys today. Bye guys.” Baekhyun said to us while waving goodbye to exo then caught up with us.

“Ha En ah, you really dislike Kai-sshi, isn’t it?” Hannie asked me while walking. “I just don’t like his attitude to other people. Put him aside. You, you were totally fan-girling inside when Chanyeol-sshi said hi to you isn’t it?!” I teased Hannie. “Ohhhh, our little girl is getting shy because of that derp Chan Yeol? Aigoo, so cute!” Baekhyun said while pinching her cheeks. “Aniya! Don’t anyhow say!” Hannie deny, when we actually totally know the truth. The three of us then strolled to class happily. Hoping that the day will end peacefully. 

"Oh, exo is in the same class as us?!" Hannie nudged and asked me. 

"Oh yes. I forgot to tell you that as well. Why? Too happy to be breathing the same air as Park Chan Yeol?" I . 

"Yah! Anyhow, i was just asking." Hannie said and looked away with her reddened cheeks. 

"Happy for you. for me, to be stuck in the same class for three having to face that stuck up Kim Jong In." I said to Hannie while fixing my gaze at Kai. 

"But on the bright side, you now have Baek and I with you! Come on, its our final year, we are all gonna have a blast!" Hannie said enthusiastically while grinning widely at me. I just smiled back at her as we continued discussing about our future plans together. 

"Anyways, where are you living right now? Do you wanna move in together with me? Since i have been living alone for 2 years going 3 now.. it wouldn't hurt to have an additional room mate! and besides, we can have so much time together, that would be so so great." I asked Hannie excitedly. 

"Deh, i'm living alone at the hotel now. I would love to move in with you! Aren't you working part time too? Can i join you as well? Please please please." Hannie plead while looking at me with her puppy eyes. 

"Sure sure. We can work part time together, go shopping together, dress up togethr and do everything together! Oh my, i really can't wait!!" I exclaimed then we both ended laughing and giggling together. 

-All these while, Kai was actually staring at you guys-

(KAI'S POV)

"Its been so long since I've ever seen her smile so widely before, not even during the times when she was hanging out with Baek. I guess every girl really needs a girl best friend to rely on huh." I thought. 

However, i sighed at the thought of what happened this morning when i didn't greet her nicely. Gosh. Geez. I don't even know why can't i be the nice guy to her. It was clearly an accident about what happened in the past.. why can't she forget about it and just be normal friends with me? Maybe i should apologise to her something, i have to clear the air. 

"Hyung. Kai hyung?" I got snapped out of my thoughts as i hear Sehun waving his hands infront of me. 

"Oh yes?" I replied. 

"Nothing, just wondering what were you staring it. Get ready, lesson's starting soon." Sehun said to me as i adjusted my uniform and sat properly.

(BACK TO YOUR POV)

The class was filled with chatterings and it all quieten down once we all hear the loud click-clack sound of the high heels of our homeroom teacher, Mrs Jung. 

"Goodmorning class. As you all know, this year is the final year of High School, it is also the most crucial year as it determines whether ornot you can make it to University. So please make the effort to study hard and not slack away this year. Everybody understand?" Mrs Jung said strictly the minute she stepped into class.

"Deh." The whole class then replied in unison. Satisfied with the reply, Mrs Jung then continued, "As to help all of you study better, after much discussion with all of your subject teachers, i have came up with a fixed sitting plan where you guys will be paired with another person from this class. The two of you will have to help each other with your subjects. Nobody is allowed to change seats, or else you will have to serve detention. Everybody understand?" 

Everyone was groaning because of this new idea that Mrs Jung came up with during our final year, but all of us still replied "Yes". 

"Gosh, Mrs Jung better not pair me with that Kim Jong In. Or else i think i will die from his stuckup-ness." I whispered, loud enough for Hannie to hear. Hannie then squeezed my hand as a form of reassurance.

After a series of names, Mrs Jung continued, "Nam Hannie, Park Chan Yeol." Upon hearing, my eyes widened and i turned to look at Hannie, only to find her face being as red as a tomato, even redder than that if possible. 

She then continued, "Tae Gong Shil, Byun Baek Hyun. Lee Ha En, Kim Jong In." oh my gosh. Heaven was not answering to my prayers. I was paired with THE Kim Jong In. As I stood up and slowly moved to our seats, i can hear curses from the girls near me. of course, since i am going to the be the one sitting next to their idol Kai. Lucky, Baekhyun and Hannie isn't anywhere far from me, thats one thing i must be grateful about. 

"Thats all. Please build up a frendly and lovely relationship together with your sitting partner alright? Thank you class, study hard today and i will see you all tomorrow." Mrs Jung last said before she stepped out of our classroom. 

"Gosh.. what did i do to deserve this? Why oh why." I said softly to myself while burying my face in my hands. 

"Come on, i didn't even complain. Be thankful that you are sitting with me and not some weirdo ert teen boy." Kai said with a smirk on his face. 

"Deh deh. like you are any better." I said sarcastically before turning to pack my books in my locker underneath the table. 

"What a good day for Hannie huh. Got to sit with her crush. Lucky girl." I thought to myself as i turned and see Chanyeol and Hannie talking happily together.

"Lets be friends. okay?" I heard THE Kai saying to me. 

"Bwoh? Friends? like real friends?" I raised an eyebrow and question him. 

"Yeah, friends." He then replied while nodding his head. 

"Alright.. provided you promise not to be like an and stop teasing me and treat Hannie and I nicely?" I said, mentally killing myself with a shotgun for saying yes so easily. But looking at his pretty face and his sincere twinkling eyes, i can't bear to reject him.

"Ok ok, i promise and i will try my best. So... friends?" Kai said extending his hand out.

"Friends." I said with a wide smile and shook his hand.

 

 

*A/N: YAY. finally the first chapter is up! Sorry for this crappy first chapter. Pardon me as i'm still new to this. I promise to try my best and write better in future! Will update soon! Comment, suscribe, upvote! Thank you! :)