001

h a l o

January, 2014

12 boys

Different personalities

Different culture

Different dreams

One place

Heaven 

▼ ▲▼ ▲

 

Joonmyun loved mornings.

He loved waking up to the fresh air and the scent of dianthus and lilies that Kyungsoo had grown in their backyard and swattered anyone who came near them. He snuggled back into the comfy comforts of his unicorn prints blanket about to get more sleep when -

"AYO GG!"

"YEAH YEAH SIJAKHAE BOLKKA!"

"O-MO!"

Suho groaned, not again 

He threw up his pillows covering his ears, as though if it would help to cover up Baekhyun's booming and horrendous voice  

 

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you want to have it all!"

"You started messing with my head until I hit a wall!" 

"Maybe I've should have known, maybe I've should have known"

"That you would walk out of the door, HEY!"

Ugh!

Suho groaned for the upteempth time before shuffling onto his feet and heading out. "Shuddup you lil' - "

"BUT EVEN IF THE STARS AND MOON COLLIDE"

"I NEVER WANT YOU BACK INTO MY LIFEEEE - !!"

Yup, Suho thought bitterly, I definitely don't want you in my life 

He cringed at the sight of Baekhyun shouting at the top of his lungs flinging himself across the room with his fake mic, oh wait was that a frying pan and Chanyeol following in the back screaming with his deep, cracked,  out of tune voice. 

"Guys - "

And before Suho could even complete his sentence, in came a panda clutching onto vogue's magazine rambling approximately 160words per minute, and pleasantly shoving Suho out of his way. 

"Gege! Look! It's the new limited gucci edition!" Tao exclaims, his eyes lighting up like he struck lottery while he blatantly shoves the magazine right onto Kris's face. Suho has to force himself not to giggle like a freaking school girl at Kris's crestfallen and oh-my-god-save-me-now face as Tao starts blabbering non-stop about his favourite gucci. 

"Guys - "

"GOOD MORNING PEASANTS" 

Chen's buoyant voice interrupts, grinning triumphantly 

"NOW - WHERE'S MY GRAND BREAKFAST?" he questions and once again pleasantly shoving Suho away again. 

A chorus of good morning and hey arsehole or morning crackface was heard before Jongdae settles down onto - his seat.

Suho sighs, "Guys..." he begins - but was once again cut off again 

And this time a wild unicorn appears at the door in his full glory 

With his huge balls hanging out and toned torso if Suho might add. 

Kai whistles, eyes scanning up and down repeatedly before he was knock out by Kyungsoo's frying pan. How Kyungsoo manages to continue making breakfast like if he didn't just knock someone unconscious was beyond Suho. 

"Goddamnit, Yixing please wear something, seeing your fully body is even worse than seeing Chanyeol's creepy face" Chen comments, earning a 'whats wrong with my face' pout from derpyeol

Yixing glances down with his half-lidded eyes, "oh", he says before walking out scratching his in the meantime.

"Now, guys!" Suho shouts, raising his voice higher

"GUYS! Breakfast is ready! I made pancakes with maple syrup - "

At the mention of 'pancakes' all heads turned immediately. Loud stomping noises was heard before a stampede of rowdy,heavy and smelly boys dashed across stomping over Suho in the meanwhile. 

Whether it was his pitiful fate to be ignored or the boys habit to filter out Suho's voice, he didn't know but he had no choice but to drag his pathetic state over to the kitchen table and slowly munch on his breakfast. Ah, Suho marvels at Kyungsoo's delightful pancakes, Kyungsoo was truely an angel when it comes to cooking. Though it still stuns him how Kyungsoo, a petite figure of 173cm and with narrow shoulders if Suho might add manages to knock Kai unconscious every single time without fail.  

And as much as he hated these 11 morons bundled that made his life a living hell with their booming loud voice to their non-stop singing and screaming, he couldn't help but stare sweetly at the sight of the 12 of them all sitting at one table. Be it bickering, laughing at each other dumb moments, screaming at each other, wanting to rip each other's throat off, they were still one closely-bonded group, one family. 

"Guys - "

"BY THE WAY GUYS I BOUGHT US HANWOO!!"

Cue the cheers and screams while the boys cheer and scream over the pleasant news. "HANWOO IS MINE ES!" Kai hollers, unconscious body flipping up at the mention of meat. 

"IT'S MINE! HANDS OFF!"

"MEAT IS MINE, I'M THE HANDSOMEST AND PRETTIEST! MEAT BELONGS TO QUEEN B!"

Why Baekhyun claims himself as Queen B, Suho doesn't question and certainly doesn't want to know either

"HANWOO! HANWOO! HANWOO!" Tao repeats in his broken korean, doing a silly cheer dance

"I'M XIUMIN'S BEST FRIEND SO HANWOO IS MINE! YOU GUYS CAN ALL GO EAT TTTT!"

"NO! IT's - "

 

"Guys I bought a new air-conditioner"

 

And finally for the first time in the whole entire day did anyone actually listen and pay attention to poor Kim Joonmyun. Well all because of the new air conditioner 

Cue awkward silence and cricket chirping sounds

All heads turn towards Suho and he swore that he could see an evil gleam within some of their eyes

...

......

..........

"WTF?!"

"OHMYFREAKINGMEATBALLS!"

"REALLY?!"

"YES I'VE BEEN WANTING A FREAKING AIR-CONDITIONER FOR MONTHS!"

"SUHO WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!" Luhan adds making kissy face which Suho so does not appreciate. 

In an instant, Chen's face was smothering against Suho's "LUB LUBBBBBBBB!!!" "WE FINALLY HAVE AIR-CONDITIONER ES AND MOTHERERSS~" 

Suho gulps, "Actually - "

"I was joking about the air-conditioner"