She is...

The Heirs of Cotton Candy

"Honey, wake up honey, we"re going to go to hospital?, we're going to see Appa condition" Yuri call her daughter, not her real daughter of course, but knock...knock...knock...

"Honey..."

...

"Honey. I'll wait you at dining room, breakfast is ready" Yuri said

_____________

Sulli POV

Tck...What ?? She still dare to call me Honey?? You Double Faced Woman, why I even ever think that you can fill my mom place...

"Honey, wake up honey, we"re going to go to hospital?, we're going to see Appa condition"

Hey, I am his daughter, real daughter, of course I even more worry than you, Ugly. Don't think I'll because you said so. I'll go because I want to.

She say something anymore but I sound like a mumble for me cause I don't even bother to hear to what she said.

I am already know, When that Ugly woman knocking my door, actually I am already put a simple makeup to my face, I already to go.

Last Night my father suddenly collaps, I and my servant hurried bring my father to hospital.

That Doctors said my father is get fatigue because his hard work in that age. They said my father will be okay but he has to take a rest and maybe stop his work , Stop being CEO of Choi Group.

I wait to my father wake up, but he didn't wake up yet until 2 am, That Yuri woman, I forget What time she arrived to hospital, and I don't even care, She insist me to come back to home , and let Father's bodyguard to accompany him at hospital.

And I end up back to home, But, that useless, I even cannot sleep,

And now, I ready to go to hospital, to see my father again.

___________

Sulli open her bedroom door, and she see Yuri, Her step mother still walking at stair. She let out sigh as she rolled her eyes and rush to dinning table and see her meal has already set on the table. All prepare, she no need to pour milk to her cereal or even cut the apple. Those are already set for her.

And something so familiar are set to on side of her meal, Yeahh , Her Glucocheck...

She take the lancet and put it to it autoclock,

"SULLI" Yuri said, okay, not said but shout.

Sulli almost forget the wipe her finger with alcohol cotton...Yuri think

"You have to wipe your finger first before you...."

"Yah Ahjumma" Sulli said coldly " I know that, I always know" she add while give a cold glare to Yuri.

"Then What are you doing just now?" She said while she sit and start to take some bread jam to be her breakfast. Try her best not to shout again and ignore Sulli's cold glare.

"You don't wanna get infection, do you?"

Sulli chuckle a bit before she said " I think that's what you want? To see me get infection and getting worse everyday till I die so that you can be the one and only one who get appa's love."

Yuri raise her head "Stop it will you?"Yuri said " We are eating now"

"You are eating now, while I'm not eating yet"

Sulli sit to her seat that opposite side to Yuri seat and start to wipe her finger to do glucose check,

"Ouch" she cannot hold that little sound escape from when the lancet needle stab her middle finger.

"I think you already accustomed with that"

Yuri said, while looking at Sulli, try hard to make Sulli see her right to her eyes, but failed...

"I think you don't wanna talk while eating, Ahjumma?" Sulli said, not bother her self to look Yuri's face. And now she start eating her cereal.

"We're not talking, that's arguing" Yuri try her best again to soften her voice

"Yeyeah Whateva" she keep eat her meal.

...

...

...

"You used to called me Mom " Yuri state.

______________

SULLI POV

"Yeyeah Whateva". Thanks God.I really like my meal this morning, Cornflakes cereal with fresh milk. At least after all of that arguing, I can eat peacefully

But her state came to ruin my morning again after all our conversation , she start again. Again.

"Stop it will you, ahjumma!! Don't even dare to HOPE I will call you Mom ever again"

You successfully ruin my morning.

I stand up and rush to go outside and find Mr Kang is already with our car, ready to take me and That Ahjumma to hospital.

I rush to enter the car and now mr Kang stare at me, confuse. But maybe he not dare to ask, and keep quite.

________

A minute later, Yuri come and enter the back seat. Sulli is already in the car and play with phone.

And They arrive to hospital a few minute after that.

________

TAEMIN POV

I arrive to CTV, one of Choi gruop company that focus in broadcasting system. And they just accept me to work in this company.

After I ask to receptionist where I have to go, she tell me to go to Mr Choi Min Ho room.

I'm not alone, there already 2 other man are wait in the same room like me.

" Annyeong Haseyo,Lee Taemin imnida, you can call me Taemin"

" My name is Jonghyun" said the one of them.

" My name is Kibum, but you can call me Key" said the other man, but I think he is a little bit too beautiful to count as a man. (Hehe)

Some one enter the room and that's a girl.

"Annyeong Haseyo Krystal imnida, but my korean name Soojung, I am Mr Choi Min Ho's Secretary, Now Mr Choi Min Ho cannot welcome all of you because Our CEO Mr Choi SI Won, is in the Hospital, So Chiefs of all Departement are have to go there to visit him."

I can see her as workholic yet unfashionable person, she use thick glasses and ponytail her hair, and I can say she was an expresionless face girl.

The three of them just nod and smile. "Okay Guys , Congratulation to all of you. Now I'll announce where you will be" She took out some paper form her files.

"O yeah, before we placed you all, I have to give you some information about your placement"

We nod

"First, in this three mounth you are all will be rolled to a few program, and in the end the chief of the program will decide which program you will be at the end"

I frowned, Key the girly one, he raised his hand.

"Yes Please?" Krystal said.

"Is that a test?" He ask " We've already accepted and sign contract and salary."He protest

"No, there no change about the contract or salary, it just way to put you at the best position that you comfort and expert"

We smile

"Okay , can we start?, I will announce your first program, and you will do this in about 4 weeks"

"Ne" we say in union

"Kim Kibum Ssi"

"Yes, Its Key," he corrected. But seem Krystal doesn't understand what he means

"Huh?" she ask

"You can call me Key" he explain again.

I and Jonghyun try to not laugh while key pout looking at us.

"Oh, okay you will be in music program" Krystal back to her expressionless face.

"Okay" Key nod.

"Kim Jonghyun ssi".

"Ne" Jonghyun raise his hand.

"You will be in variety show program"

"Hmmm" he just Nod

"And the last,Lee Taemin ssi"

"It's me" I said while raise my hand

"You will be in News program".

"Wow, that's interisting" I get exciting

"Good then" Krystal said, " Okay, now you all can go to each program, this is for you guys" She give us a small book.

"That book content with some information of our company and the important thing is our building map"

We nods while examine the book we just given.

"Okay you guys can go now"

Jonghyun and Key already got out From Choi Minho room and I follow them behind.

We are about to walk together, but because this is already one hour after my breakfast, I have to inject my medicine

I arrive at News Program Office and bow as I intoduce my self to other team member.

My Chief name is Jung Yonghwa. And there are about fifteen person there.

" Okay, because our Owner yet CEO of this company is sick, and I think that must be a news"

" Is that okay?" One blonde hair girl ask, if I don't mistake, she is Luna, she is one of news's scriptwriter here.

"No problem, as long as we do the right, I think nothing to worry" He nod, while we nod.

"Okay, I, Luna, Minhyuk and you are...." He stop a bit remembering my name.

"Taemin imnida"

"Yes , Taemin, you come with us to hospital"

Need only 15 minutes for us to arrive to hospital, and we are now already take some video and in progress on interview with our CEO, with us, there are another reporters and vjs from other TV.

"So sir, about your health condition, what your planning next ?"

"Because my health and my ages too, I will prepare my child to continue rules my company, but its not so sudden of course , I have to prepare her, and it have to be discussed more with my family and maybe my business partner."

______

About A half hour after they arrive, that already finish.

Because they are from CTV, Mr Choi Si Won still wanna chit chat with his employee and Chiefs from departement and program of our company. Mr Choi Si Won is never degrade his employee and always friendly.

______

Sulli POV

We are arrive to hospital is in the rightime I think, because, when we are arrive at lobby, we saw some reporter walk outside. Although my father is not actor, but I believe that he is quite famous because he is one of the richest person in this country.

I relieve that they done to find news about my father that I don't have to meet them.

______

TAEMIN POV

"Appa...ah, Annyeong Haseyo" While we still in the light talking with mr Choi Siwon, suddenly a girl open the door and A litte bit surprise she greet us. And For your Information she is so beautiful yet cute, I never see a girl like her.

Wait. Never?

Okay, I think I ever see her, but when??

I can't remember.

"Sulli ah" choi siwon said and that girl and him hug each other.

"How are your condition dad, you nearly make me die last night dad" the girl that called Sulli by Mr Choi state.

"Annyeong Haseyo" Another woman come, and this is far older than this girl.

"Ah, everyone, Let me introduce my family. This is Sulli, my giant baby"

"Appa.." Sulli pout, Oh my God, she is so cute, she have a cute pout that I think I ever see and I really like.

"Hehe, Its Okay Ssul, She is my only daughter" He said again " And She is my wife Yuri."

After The intoducing, we already to go back to company, but suddenly somthing happen.

"Sulli-ah, Gwenchana?" Mr Choi wife said to His daughter that make all of people in this VIP room look at her.

"I...I don't know" she said in stumbling words

What happen with her. Is She....?

And She pass out

________

SULLI POV

I don't know but I really didn't feel good after a little chat with dad and his people. I feel like I got cold sweat and dizzy in sudden.

"Sulli-ah, Gwenchana?" Yuri, that woman notice my condition, aish, It must be because what happen at home before. That Yuri woman might know too, aish, she must be happy now, because my condition. And now I really dizzy to answer her question

And All I know everything become dark.

_________________________________

FINALLY Chinggu...... FINally I can finish this second chapter , Hope you All like it guys....:)

and sorry for grammatical error. Please give me correction and comment.

#bow