He is...

The Heirs of Cotton Candy

TAEMIN POV

" mom, Im ready mom"

I said loadly playfully as I running down the stairs. But suddenly stop and pout when I see a death glare from my mom.

" hey aegya,  don’t run at the staircase, do you wanna get hurt?"

She said, as she continuing prepare food.

" ill be careful mom"  I said as I reach dinning table. I see my mom take a autoclock pen with lancet, medical cotton, medical alcohol and a glucose checker.

" your hand taemin" I pout playfully again as I hide my both hand behind my body.

" taemin, you not a child anymore"

" hehehe, I just like to teasing you mom, mommy so cute" I said to my mom as I gift my left hand to her"

With no hesitate, my mom take my middle finger wipe it with alcohol cotton  , and

" ouch"

" your punishment"

My mom, set my finger and the glucocheker so that my blood fill its strips.

 

" mom, actually, I already know how to do that" I said as my mom give me a dry cotton and she measure a plate of  porridge, and friends.

" if you always do that for me, how I can get a girlfriend "

"What to do?' my mom said " that’s good, now, eat your breakfast" my mom said while focus seeing the glocose checker,

I know, when my mom say "that’s good" it refers to my blood glucose, not that my mom said have no girlfriend is a good thing.  If someone only hear our conversation, he or she will be misunderstood.

 

 

" mom, you know, if you  still like this, may be I'll forget how to use that thing" I said again while I eat the delicious porridge that my mom make.

 

"you wouldn’t " she said and smile and me.

 

"why you so sure?" I ask her and pout, I really like doing my aegyo to my beloved mom.

" because you already do that since you 3 years old, you already know to do all this thing even before you can reading."

 

 " and I do this only when you're home."

 

" but mom, I graduate already, and ill be often at home, I mean, yeah, depend on my job, but more often than when I was in collage." as I stand up because I finish my meal. A check my bag again to make sure nothing left.

 

"don’t forget to bring your spuit and ampule" 

"ne…..mom"

 

" I go now ", as I rush to kiss my mother, when I already wanna go, my mother hold my hand and ask

" say what you have to do and not to do after this?"

 

I rolled my eyes and smile…." I have to inject my insulin about 1 hour from now"

 

"and…?" my mom said

 

" I may not to  eeeeat anything sweet even someone give it to me. Just eat my stock and may not to get hurt" i said it quickly so that my mom not ask again.

 

My mom smile, " oke good, now Kaa, bigbaby "

 

"Mom,  I'm not little child anymore" I said while smile and wave to my mom and rush go to nearest bus stop.

 

" Yes you are " I still can hear my mother shouting at me cutely.

 

 

Mom, the only one I have in this world.  She is my savior, even she want to sacrifice her self if she can, I know that, but She can't. But she already sacrifice her job as a nurse just to take care of me.

I was born with a con sickness. The sickness that me have to get inject all my life. I got Diabetes type 1, I don’t really understand what the doctor said, but the point is I have to inject a hormone that called insulin, so that I can get energy from my food I've ate.

My Food have to be measure so that it match with my body need and insulin I inject to my body.

 

How busy I am.

 

I always be a good child to my parent. My Appa, he died I year ago, I year before I graduate , I really sad, because he took care of me a lot and I am at the city to take my collage. I do know he was really hard worker to fulfill his family need, we have  and to take care of my health, his only son. Till he get exhausted and got hospitalized that time, amd we are all just know that time that he got an acute leukemia.

 

It really fast, and because my father pretend to be healthy all this time so that sickness grow faster. All I Know is he pass away 2 month after that.

 

Anyway, my family have  a printing house, and now my mother run it, and we have already 3 employee there. By the way, Do you know why am I calling my mother with Mommy instead Omma?. Hehe, because my mother is not real korean, but half and half indonesian, and she was born and growth in Indonesia. And she move to Korea when my grandfather died and finally she met my father.

 

 In Indonesia, "Omma" is like "Oma" that means grandmother. So, my mother doesn't like if I called her Omma.

 

I walk to the nearest bus stop, today is my first job  as a reporter, I really want to be a repoter. I already accepted to be a reporter at SBS TV. But I don’t know yet which program I will be put.

 

" omma, I want that cotton candy"

" Okey Yemi ah, but only one okey?

" Ne omma. "

 

I look at the child and her mother, the child happily eat the cotton candy. I smiling. And the bus comes. So I rush to the bus. I sit and look at the window and actually  I look at the child that happily eat the cotton candy, so cute.

 

" Hei dongsengi, I am the heirs of cotton candy you know" I talk to my self pretend that I talk to the child.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TBC

 

 

Sulli not appear yet, be patient okay…. I hope you guys will like it. Please, I need your comment guys..

 

And you know Chinggu,  I'm a new writer and I actually lack of English, but I try to write, so if you give me your advise to put better words, I would really happy.

 

 

Nb: Spuit : syringe, tool to inject something.

 ampule : a tiny glass bottle , I don’t know how to describe it, but it used as place to put medicine in liquid that ready to inject.