Truth Or Dare

Its's Happening Again?! Dx {UNDER EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

Mark and I killed everyone and no one suspected us.. there was about 7 people playing left. Mark, Rarity, Jimin, Jungkook, Jakcie, Chunji, and Me. It was crazy... none of us dared to kill Rariity... L.joe was the narrator and once everyone found out that we were the killers,They all laughed and smirked... there was only four of us left now.. Mark, Rarity, Jungkook, and me. i had no choice but to kill Rarity and in the end jungkook and her was the cops and it was a tie game... We played a couple more games. We finally got bored and sat there awkwardly again...

"Lets play truth or dare." Said  L.joe looking at BTS and they all smirked. What were they planning?

TAEHYUNG'S PROV

It was about 8 pm. We dimmed the lights and we started the seating arrangment. L.joe,Rarity,Jungkook,Me,Mark,Jimin,Amy,Amber,Bam Bam,JR.,Jackson,Yoongi,Chunji,Jackie,Jessie,JB,Emily,Jin,Namjoon,Yugyeom,Hoseok,Yeongjae,Changjo,Ricky,Bella,C.A.P,Niel, we spinned a bottle and it turned to L.joe.. he picked Dare.. LOL we dared him to stuff cereal in his mouth and recite the ABC's It was so freekin halarious.. We spun the bottle around like 80 more times.. each time gt funnier and funnier weather it was truth or dare. The bottle turned to Mark..everyone looked at each other..

"Oh!! i got one. Mark hyung.. what the real reason why GOT7 came here tonight?" Bam Bam asked

"OH!!! i wanted to know the reason too." said JB.

"Yah are you saying yall didnt come here case you wanted to?" Asked C.A.P

"Mark hyung dragged us here." said JR. We al nodded.. I look at Mark. He smirked at me.

"Truth is.. i wanted to see Rarity." He said.

"I dragged you all here as an excuse to see her." He said all while looking at me. i rolled my eyes what is this guy thinking? 

"ouuuuuuu." said everyone in unison... I looked at her and she blushed. i dont know why but i got really really mad.. The doorbell rang.. wtf? Who else is gonna come? THE EXO? no no... MBLAQ?.. U-KISS??

"I'll get it." said Rarity.. She got up and went to go get it.. I looked at mark and he smirked again. WTF... then someone came in..

"Everyone this is Jenna... I think you all remember her right GOT7?" Rarity said.. they nodded..I looked at Rarity and she winked at me.. Jenna came and sat next to me.. i smiled at her.. We turned the bottle and it turned t Rarity.. 

"Truth" she said

"Name your favorite person in the each of the three groups..." Said L.joe. 

'um.. From Teentop.. L.joe...GOT7 Bam Bam oppa... BTS...." She said.. there was a long pause

"Jungkook." She said..

"Yah no picking your best friends!" Said Bam Bam, L.joe, And Jungkook in unison.

"God.. Fine..  Teentop.. Ricky...GOT7...Mark oppa........BTS......" she said .. there was a long pause again

"Um.... Taehyung.." she said..  What...? Did i hear right me..?.. My world stopped ad i could only hear my heart beat really fast.

"Why V hyung?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yah you guys got your truth now move on.." she said. The bottle pointed to Jenna..

"Dare.." She said. 

"I dare you to kiss V on the cheek."said Mark as he smirked at me. My eyes widened.

"OUUU yea !!!" said everyone... We looked at each other and she blushed. She came closer and closer and her lips landed on my cheek.. They were so warm... She backed away and blushed so hard.. LOL

"Yah your blushing.."Said Emily.. Jenna looked down and i patted her on the back assuring her it was ok. She looked up and smiled. 

"Uh.. excuse me you guys.. im gonna go get something." Said Rarity and she stood up and left.. We made eye contact but she looked away.. Weird.. I was about to say something 

"Im gonna go to the bathroom." Said Mark as he stood up and followed her .. EVEN Weirder... 

"Those two really need to work it out." said JB shaking his head..

"Yea.. How long has it been? 4 years? and there still not together." Said JR.

"At least there on good terms right?" Said Bam Bam.

"I agree." said Ricky

"Those two." Said C.A.P as they all shook their heads

"Sorry but Whats up with Mark and rarity? I mean i dont even know and im her best frand." Said Jungkook.. This boy..

"Not true Me too." said Ljoe

"Guys... We all know that she likes me the best" Said Bam Bam.. They all started laughing..

"So tell me what happen." said Jungkook. 

RARITY'S PROV

The bottle finally pointed to me.. Like fter 80 turns.. 

"Truth" I said

"Name your favorite person in the each of the three groups..." Said L.joe. Why does he want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter