Chapter One

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still early September and the weather is warm enough for those who like to go on an outdoor trip. But that isn’t what life has for these 12 young gentlemen. The King’s Cross station was crowded as it was just like the usual Monday morning. The clock almost aimed at the number of nine, the rush-hour. Trains started to arrive at the station. The officers blow their whistle to warn everyone that the train is coming. People started to walk away from the sides of the Peron and then felt the wind blows when the train moved in front of the. The train stopped and the passengers started to get off the train and letting the other passengers to get in.

A loud cheer was heard through the Peron. There, a teenage boy within the age of 11 ran through the Peron and through the people that passes by with his hand pushing the trolley that was full of bags and suitcases. “Woohoo! Come on hyung! Hurry up! We can’t miss the train,” the boy said with his loud and deep voice.

“Sehun wait for me!” a boy that looked like in the same age as the first boy yelled at him with his hand pushing his also-full-of-bags trolley. He also ran to catch him and then he stopped when he saw his friend stopped and stand next to a wall.

“You think this is the right one?” the boy asked. He pushed the trolley near him and now he was standing next to him.

“I don

’t know Kai. Let’s just wait for the other.” the first boy – Sehun, shrugged and then turned his body. The second boy – Kai, did the same. They found a group of boys walking towards them with their trolley. “Yah! Why are guys so slow?” Sehun complained.

The group that contains 12 Asian teenage boys called themselves EXO. They are a wizard – or so most of them because the youngest group was about to start their year at Hogwarts. The youngest group was Sehun, Kai and Tao. The three of them will be on their first year on Hogwarts while the rest has already started a few years ago. They’re all in separated years due to age differences. There were only two or three of them that are in the same year with each other.

“Relax maknaes. It’s still 8.45, the train leaves at nine. We still have time,” said Kris, one of the eldest from the group.

“It’s not like the train is going to leave any student behind,” Chen rolled his eye earning a glare from Sehun.

“But I..” Sehun started to whined again when someone cut him off.

“Okay enough let’s just go across and put our bags. We can wait in the train.” Suho said, being the wisest of them all.

“I’m going to get Duncan a haircut when we arrive. I hate seeing him being all hairy like that,” Chanyeol said to his bestfriend Baekhyun and D.O. They, Lay and Chen are in the same year.

“Don’t forget all the hair that he left for us,” Baekhyun spat and D.O nodded agreeing. “I had a flu because of it,” he added.

“Hey you three pay attention. We’re going to cross over.” Luhan waved his hand.

“Okay guys lined up!” Kris said and they all started to form a line.

Sehun was standing in the front of the line with Kai on his side. They stared at that bricked wall with a number of nine on the left and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter