You're mine again

You're my girl [!!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin: “Should I give you my answer now?” Hyomin smirks and her eyes keep looking on Jiyeon’s body.

Jiyeon: “Here?” Hyomin nodded.

Hyomin: “Don’t you feel something on your body?”

Jiyeon: “What do you mean?” Hyomin giggled and make Jiyeon confused. She didn’t remember anything about

what they did last night..

Hyomin: “Well, I think it’s fair now…”

Jiyeon: “Fair? Tell me the truth… What you do with my body…? You me?”

Hyomin: “Well.. That’s your punishment…”

Jiyeon: “But when….?”

 

FLASHBACK

Hyomin couldn’t sleep because her minds still think about her halmeoni…

(Coughing) Someone kept coughing outside of her house and she remembered about Jiyeon. She thought Jiyeon already back to Seoul but when she opened the door, Jiyeon was laying and freezing in coldness. Hyomin’s naughty mind start to control her herself although Jiyeon actually sick. She gave Jiyeon sleeping pills, so that girl will fall into her deep dreams. Although that seems too bad, she ignores the facts that she may got the flu infection from Jiyeon’s body. She slowly take off of Jiyeon’s clothes, one by one, from her T-shirt until her pants, leaving her bra and . She couldn’t stop her naughty mind, and start her mission. That girl still sleeps and snores loudly without knowing that Hyomin actually try to her.

“This is my punishment.. You do it to me without my permission, and now I’m doing the same thing to you…” She left out a small laugh while looking at sleepy Jiyeon. Her fingers playing on Jiyeon’s body like a psycho, and seems like scary side of Park Hyomin. She takes off of Jiyeon’s bra and , then cover with blanket and start ed her until there’s a juice coming on from that girl core part.

“You protect your core very well, little kiddo… I like it…” She smirked and continues working on her mission.  She rubbing Jiyeon’s and the girl slightly moves her body make Hyomin shocked and stop her action. “It’s too early to wake up, honey.. Just sleep…” She whispers to Jiyeon.

“Your body too hot now… I don’t know If I make it hot or because of your fever…” She giggled and help Jiyeon wear back her clothes then, she take a towel and put it on Jiyeon’s forehead before she lay beside Jiyeon, pretend to sleep. In a few minutes, Jiyeon awake….

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Hyomin: “When? It’s secret.. Now, are you curious about my answer…?” Jiyeon awkwardly nodded and she

looks at her body. She didn’t feel anything weird with her core part, just a little wetter than before.

Jiyeon: “Your answer…..”

Hyomin: “Go away from my life….”

Jiyeon: “As expected… Okay.. I’ll go… But please let me finish my bath… It’s refreshing… It feels like I’ve been

working out all night… I don’t know why my body feel so tired…”

Hyomin: “Are you not gonna begging me?”

Jiyeon: “For what?”

Hyomin: “To not let you go…”

Jiyeon: “I’ll accept your decision… Although it was hard for me to let you go, I guess it’s better than to hurt

you again… I’ll go…” She looks happy and makes Hyomin disappointed. She just wanted to test Jiyeon but she

failed.

Hyomin: “Stupid….”

Jiyeon: “Who? Me? I just….” Her words was cut by Hyomin when that girl suddenly kiss her cheek… “Last kiss?

It supposedly to be here…” She touch her lips.

Hyomin: “Can I join you?”

Jiyeon: “Here? Last bath together?” She smile brightly although she think that wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter