The Night

Stay With Me

As you were getting ready to leave to Kai's places, you receive an incoming call. It was Mark. You were surprised because it seemed as though he was ignoring you earlier.

"…Hello?…" You said quietly.

"Hey… umm, Dalian?"

"Yeah?…"

"I'm sorry about earlier, how I kinda ignored you. I was just… I wasn't in a good mood… I'm sorry if I made you feel ignored." Mark said so apologetically.

You sit in silence for a few seconds, then clear your throat.

"It's okay, I understand." You reply.

"Umm, hey by any chance… is there something going on between… uhh… you & Kai?…" He said with many gaps in between.

You couldn't say anything because you didn't know what to say. You like both of them, but you don't know what to do.

"I-I'm sorry Mark, but I feel kinda uncomfortable talking about this… I'll talk to you later." You say & hang up the phone.

Mark slowly pulls down his phone, then turns it off. Thinking that he should've just been straight to the point & admitted his feelings for you.

"Ugh! Stupid, you're so stupid Mark!" He said to himself & just lay himself down in his bed. He closes his eyes, & tries to get some shut eye…

-

-

-

You arrived at Kai's house & walked up to the door. You take a deep breath & ring the doorbell.

"Oh, you're here already." He said & let you in.

You entered his house & looked at him. Ask you were about to ask him a question, he speaks.

"Don't worry, there's no one else here besides the two of us." He assures you.

You take a glance around the place & all of a sudden feel guilty. About what you're planning to do, & about Mark. You sigh & don't know what to do anymore. Then you suddenly feel like you want to leave, you think this is wrong. But you are too late. Before you can tell Kai that you wanna leave, he grabs your from behind & starts kissing your neck.

"Now, where should I start?" Kai said slyly.

His hands start rubbing on your s again. He moves you slowly towards the wall. Your back is now against the wall & his arms are placed on both sides of you as if he's trying to block you from leaving. Kai places his lips on your chest & you lean your head back to the wall. Quickly like a cheetah, he unclasps your bra.

"Kai…" You say quietly.

"Don't worry, I won't bite." He says slickly.

He starts to on one of your s & he rubs the other one with his finger. Then suddenly, he bites your & you scream. by your scream, Kai starts to your s viciously.

"Scream for me, I like it." Kai spoke while your .

While on your , his other hand moves down & unbottons your pants. Without a second passing, he pulls down your pants & your . You your hip & wrap one of your legs around him.

"My, my. You've become possessive." He said & smirks.

You pull him closer to you & kiss him deeply. Your tounges meet & your kisses get deeper. Without knowing, his hand moves down again. This time, he sticks his finger up your hole & fingers you. You moan loudly as he moves his finger back & forth.

"Louder!" He says. Your sounds like music to his ears. He then gets a & takes off his pants.

"Fck me!!!" You yell out.

Kai pushes you to the floor & gets on top of you. He looks at you & smirks.

"Don't provoke me, Dalian." He says with the nastiest smile on his face. With that smile, you know he's about to give it to you.

"Do it." You say your lips. But since he was so slow, you knock him over & get on top of him.

"You're teasing me." He says.

You look at him & then move down to his . He looks at you & swears.

"Oh !" Kai says while you start him.

He grabs you by the hair & moves your head around. Kai's sounds like he's having the time of his life. You then take your mouth off & climb on top of him.

"Fck me!" You shout again.

He pushes you flat on the ground & then gets on top of you. He then starts jiving his into you & you scream so loud. He starts to move faster & faster, leaving you to moan helplessly.

"Uhh… uhh…" Kai makes these noises while breathing hard.

He keeps shoving his in back & forth until he cums. After he collapses right next to you. You both lay on the floor breathing heavily. You're both very tired, but you keep wanting more. You climb on top of him & start riding his .

"Ahh, fck~ Dalian~" He moans.

You then stop riding him & kiss lips. He grabs your & rubs his hand around your area.

"Ohhh~" You make.

"Dalian, your is blessed." He says while still rubbing you. 

It feels so good you constantly your hips.

"Touch me, keep touching me~" You say & he smirks.

"We have all night." He says & bites his lips.

-

-

-

Tossing & turning in bed, Mark then sits up.

"I have a bad feeling about something…" He says to himself.

Mark is having a bad hunch, but he doesn't know what it's about…