Why can't you look at me?

Can I Love You ?

Jay wasn't sure if his heart could take anymore. He was tired of seeing Mika and Karam together. It was sickening how those two never let go of each other. They were always hugging, kissing or holding hands. It hurt the maknae to see them together like that when all he wanted to do was break them apart. But how could he get in the middle of their love, just because he was hurting? Getting in the middle of them would only hurt Mika, and that's something Jay just couldn't do.

He would rather he be hurt and sad, then Mika be hurt and sad.

Maybe he could find happiness with someone else? Maybe he wasn't meant to be with Mika. The thought made Jihwan cringe, but he thought about it anyways. If he was really suppose to be with his hyung, wouldn't he be with him by now? Maybe Mika and Karam was fate's cruel way of telling Jay he needed to move on, and find someone else. The maknae puffed out his cheeks and fell back on his bed. "But I don't want anyone else!" He grumbled, staring at the roof of his bedroom.

"What are you talking about?"

Jay jumped and looked over to his door way, expecting to see Karam or Mika, but when he saw Injoon, he laid back down on his bed. "Nothing. Go away hyung." He groaned, rolling over on his bed so that his face was hidden in the pillow. "Yah! This is my room too you know." Injoon pouted, sitting down on the bed beside Jay's and looking at the maknae. "Are you okay? What did you mean by 'I don't want anyone else'?" He questioned, staring at the maknae. "N-Nothing! I never said that!" The younger puffed out his cheeks and buried his face in the pillow.

"This isn't about Mika hyung, is it?"

Jay snapped his head up and stared at his hyung. "W-What do you mean?" Did Injoon know? Was Jay's best friend aware of the feelings he had for their leader? How was that possible! Jay had kept it a secret! He hadn't made it oblivious at all!

"You're not that good at hiding your emotions from me Jay." Injoon gave the younger a small smile. "Plus, you've been really sad since Mika and Karam got together, so I kinda put two and two together and figured you liked Mika hyung and were upset." He explained, getting off his bed and sitting beside Jay. "It really , doesn't it? Seeing the person you love with someone else." Injoon wrapped an arm around Jay and tugged him close. Jihwan let out a long sigh and buried his face in his hyungs chest. "It ... it hurts a lot hyung." The boy muttered as he wrapped his arms around the other male. Injoon gently rubbed Jay's back, trying to make the maknae feel better. "Why can't he love me instead hyung?" Jay whined, tightening his grip on Injoon. "I-It's not fair." Injoon was aware that the younger had started crying, and he frowned. He couldn't believe how much of an idiot their leader was, it was clear Jay liked him, but maybe Mika had been to blind by his love for Karam to notice that.

Whatever the reason, Injoon was there to help Jay, not Mika.

"Life isn't fair, Jay." The older muttered, closing his eyes and holding onto the maknae. "You just got to learn how to live with it. Mika hyung is happy, so shouldn't you move on from him? Forget your love for him and love someone who can love you back." Injoon said softly, biting down on his bottom lip, waiting to hear Jay answer. The room was dead silent, even Jay's sniffling had stopped. ".... Move on ....?" Jay repeated, lifting his head off of Injoons chest. "But I don't want anyone else hyung!" For a second, Jay thought he saw hurt flicker in Injoon's eye, but he passed it off as nothing. "Stop telling yourself that! Maybe if you let your heart forget Mika, you could see that there are better people for you to be with!" Injoon snapped at the younger. Jay pulled back as if Injoon had just smacked him, why was his hyung so angry all of a sudden? "H-How do I f-forget him?" Jay said, his timid gaze meeting Injoon's stern one. "Open your eyes and find someone else you want to spend your time with." Injoon said, his eyes softening as he opened up his arms. The maknae crawled into Injoon's lap again and frowned. "I can try ..." "Good, I'm tired of seeing you so sad all the time. I miss the old you." Injoon muttered, as his best friend nuzzled his neck.

"Injoon! Jay! Dinner's ready!" They both turned their heads to the door where they found Hyunmin grinning like an idiot. Injoon cursed him silently for ruining their moment and Jay blinked innocently at his other hyung. "Oh! Okay! We'll be right there!" Jay gave a small smile and looked up to Injoon. "Let's go." "You sure you don't want to sit here and wait until Mika hyung is finished eating?" "Karam hyung will have a fit." "You're right, we should get up." Injoon chuckled, letting go of Jay and watching as the younger got up before following behind him. The duo sat down together and started eating without a word towards the others, Injoon was embarrassed to be caught in such an intimate position with the maknae, and Jay was trying to figure out how to get over his hyung. 

"Why were you two cuddling?" Hyunmin asked after a couple of minutes went by. Instantly Mika and Karam shot their gazes over at the two youngest of their group. Injoon lifted his head up and stared at Hyunmin, while Jay just kept a confused look. "Injoon hyung is my best friend!" Jay explained, "Can't I cuddle with him?" The maknae asked, tilting his head. Injoon smiled and ruffled Jay's hair, "You can cuddle with me whenever you want!" Injoon exclaimed, hugging his friend. Hyunmin snorted, refusing to believe that, that was the only reason, while Karam pouted, was he being left out of Injoon and Jay's friendship? Weren't they suppose to be a trio? Mika smiled at the two, glad to see that Jay was happier again.

But Mika couldn't help but feel a little sad, why wasn't he the one making the maknae feel better? Why didn't Jay come and talk to him instead? Injoon was his best friend but, Jay usually went to Mika for help when he was sad, so why was he suddenly going to Injoon instead?

Was there something going on between Injoon and Jay that the other three members weren't aware of?

- - - - -

 

A/N: Aww snap, Injoon's getting in the middle of SuHwan! 

Sorry for not updating for awhile, but I promise I'll update more often! 

hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. ^^