Meet

Their maids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Namjoon let out a sigh as he hang up the phone call with their manager. He stared at the two girls who standing awkwardly in front of him.

"So, guys. They're our new maids" He said to the others.

"Y-yyeah, so you guys are the BTS, then?" Bomi ask, hesitately.

They all nood. Closing the door behind, Jin cleared his throat. "Hello, we are BTS. I'm Jin, the oldest. Sorry for our behavior earlier"

"I'm Rap Monster, the leader. But you can call me Namjoon"

"Hi! I'm Hoseok!" Hoseok smiles widely, making Bomi chuckles while Chorong who heard her twin chuckled just staring at her weirdly.

"I'm Jimin. The iest and-"

"y? Ew~" Chorong mutter under her breath, making Bomi who is the only one who can hear it clearly widening her eyes and elbowed Chorong.

"Excuse me? Do you say something?" Jimin ask suspiciously.

"U-um, nope!" Chorong said with a fake smiles.

"Anyway I'm Jimin, and the weird boy right here is Taehyung"

"I'm Jungkook, the maknae"

Bomi and Chorong just only nod hearing the introduction. As soon as Jungkook done with his introduction, both turn their head to see a cold looking guy who just had his arms crossed the entire time and doesn't say any single words since they came in, waiting for his introduction.

Hoseok who seems to notice that the girls are waiting for the pale guy to introduce himself just chuckles lightly and introduce him instead. "He's Suga. He is not sick, it's his actual skin color. He also doesn't speak much, so don't bother talking to him"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter