Get the job

Their maids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TING TONG ! ! !

The apartment bell rang inevitably awaken a sleeping Park Chorong this morning . For some reason she could awaken sooner than Bomi this morning. She looked at Bomi who was still sleeping peacefully next to her, before finally with unsteady steps now go to open the door.

"Ne ?"

Chorong looked at a middle aged man who was in front of her with eyes still closed. While the middle aged man now seemed to feel guilty for disturbing her sleep this morning.

"Ah, I 'm sorry for bothered your sleep this morning. I just wanted to deliver a letter. Is this true, Ms. Park Bomi ?"

Chorong just nodded, she immediately received the letter which was proffered by the middle aged man. The man bowed respectfully and go after ensuring Chorong has signed the letter recipient with correctly.

Chorong back to close the door and seated herself on the living room couch. Get ready to read the letter she had just received. Although the letter focused on Bomi, not her. Chorong trying to stay awake in order to read the letter.

She read line by line carefully. More reading down, her frown become deeper. Until the end of the line she reads make her one hundred percent realized, and her sleep lost somewhere. Heard the door open, Chorong turned towards Bomi figure who was yawning in front of the door of their room.

"Bomi-ah. What is this ?"

Chorong glare seemed not heed. The blonde haired girl even grinned and chuckled now.

"Eoh .. ​​Did you know already ? Yes, like what is written there. We got a new job."

Chorong couldn't believe what actually she was hearing right now. The black haired girl quickly ran toward Bomi, shake blonde girl's body to ask for clarification.

"You're kidding, right? Park Bomi, wake up ! New job ? What job did you get ? Work as a maid of famous South Korea boy group ? Please, don't drag me into one of your black hole !"

Bomi rolled her eyes lazy. This blonde girl knows very well if Chorong is the most laziest between them. 

"Look. Yesterday after I told Eunji eonni about our problems, Eunji eonni recommended me to try to go to an famous k-pop agency here, in Korea. Well, when my goal was just to ask if we could sign up to be an artist or not. Unexpectedly a middle aged man offered me that. Yes, being a maid of famous boy group these day. First, I've wanted to reject it but the old man forced me to. And after I thought, that idea was not that bad, anyways the salary was big, you know !"

Chorong gape, staring at Bomi like an idiot. While Bomi ? That blonde girl was just laughing incoherently as she reread the letter and signed it.

"You're crazy, Bomi ! What if the group who was going to be our master is a ? At least they tell the group who would be our masters. If its EXO, Infinite, BtoB, or BAP, I will gladly accept the job."

"Hey, do you think just you who want to be like that ? I also want ! Especially if Luhan oppa who immediately asked us to work for him and came to marry me. Hah, unfortunately it was not going to happen .."

Chorong sighed. The black haired girl smiled gently afterwards. Looking at Bomi who again was floated thinking of her Luhan oppa.

"Who says it will never happen ? Are not we going to be a maid of one of the famous boy group today ? That allows it to happen."

Then without any definite cause, both smiled knowingly.

 

***

 

Here they are. Standing in front of one of the dorm, which certainly is owned by a group that later would become their master. Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter