Sweet like Suga? Part 2

Sweet like Suga?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's not like I just met you yesterday Min Yoongi, we've been together for 4 years. Those 4 years may have seemed like a breeze to you but Yoongi ah, what would you have done if we never met?

"Yoongi ah?" It wasn't intentional but somehow my voice came out as a soft subtle whisper at that very moment

*GLANCE* "Hmm..." Without letting go of my hand, you looked my way with those eyes. Those eyes that were filled with so much emotion. The sadness in those eyes of yours at that very moment, pained my very heart. Even if you smile so brightly Yoongi, I can see right through it all. I can see right through you. Did you know that Yoongi ah?

*STARE* "...about Jihee." I didn't know why but I couldn't just let it go. As his girlfriend I shouldn't want him to go see her right? But for some reason, I did. I really wanted him to talk to her. I really wanted Yoongi to finally sort out his feelings and most importantly though, I really wanted him to take back his heart. His heart that she has kept for far too long.

"Wait for me after the fan meeting, kay!?" Even though it was supposed to come out as a question, it somehow turned into a demanding statement as he swiftly cut me off before I could even continue with my thoughts on the matter of Son Jihee.

*GAZE* Even though I wanted to ramble on about the situation at hand, I just couldn't. Yoongi definitely has a way with words, so much so that you could never say no to him. All I could do at that point in time was nod my head gently, as he gave me one of those deceiving sweet eye smiles before making his way back to the fan meet event.

Before today I would have confidently been able to say, "I'll see you afterwards", but today was different. No matter how hard I tried, Son Jihee was forever engraved in my mind. I couldn't help but turn to glance back at the door, the door that was now closed before my very eyes.

Was she still there? Was she still standing out there? Is she waiting for him to come back out? Son Jihee, I shouldn't want you to see him right? But why couldn't I stop myself at that moment?

I can honestly say that I have never regretted anything in my life and til this day I was for certain that I always made the right decisions. No matter what happened, I never regretted anything because it my choices that brought me to where I am now. But today, on this fateful day I was doubting my own thoughts. I was honestly doubting the decision that I was about to make. With one last deep breath, I stepped forward. Yoongi ah, what am I doing? I don't even know anymore.

*CLICK*

*STEP*

Yoongi ah, its been 4 years now and even though you are my boyfriend have you actually ever thought of me as your "real" girlfriend? I honestly don't know the answer to that question. Towards our families, you gave me so much love; smothering me with affection. But when we weren't around them, I never saw that side of you. Honestly though, you don't need to worry about it because I understand. No matter how much it hurts, I truly do understand you Min Yoongi. Do you know why I never asked you for more than what you were willing to share with me? I knew very well that I would end up getting hurt at the very end. I wanted to give you all of my love, even without getting anything from you in return. From the very first glance you gave me 4 years ago, I knew I loved you Min Yoongi and at that time I knew and I still know now that your heart wasn't with you. It was with her, Son Jihee.

*STEPS CLOSER*

"Jihee shi?"

*LOOKS UP*

Yoongi ah, will everything be okay after this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moments Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SQUEEZES THROUGH THE CROWD*

*PULL* "YAH EUNMI AH~ Where the heck were you?!"  My friends eyed me worriedly seeing that I hadn't been back for quite some time now.

"...I...I got lost trying to find the bathroom." Even though it was wrong of me to lie to them, I had no other way out of this situation.

*PEER* Even though there were a bunch of people on the stage, I could still spot him from afar. As if he could sense my gaze, Yoongi peaked through the line of girls standing before him waiting for autographs with a tired pout towards my direction. He looked so drained out of energy but even so; he hid it well keeping his charming cheerful smile through it all. Watching him greet the fans up on stage so happily, I honestly wondered what he was actually thinking about at that moment. Was he focusing on the fan's up on stage? Or did his mind wander off? Was he thinking about her? Was he wondering where she was at at this exact moment? Was he asking himself; why she was here or what she was even doing here in the first place?

Since you had to get chosen for the autograph session, all we could do was stand there and watch as the lucky ones that were picked got up on stage and waited in line for their turn to meet BTS and get their autographs. I didn't know why but the 20 minutes that passed by seemed to have gone by ever so slowly.

*STARE*

*BOWS* "Thank you A.R.M.Y for coming out to see us tonight~!" It was now the end of the fan meet as my heart pulsated endlessly without a fair warning. Hearing Yoongi's deep raspy voice ring though my ears, I knew that I had already regretted my decision. But there was no way to turn back time.

"Be careful on your way home~ WE LOVE YOU ALL~!!!" As the boys all waved lovingly to their endearing fans, Yoongi kept his gaze on me. It was as if he could sense that something was wrong with me at that moment.

*SMILE* I tried my best to distract him by lifting my phone ever so slightly to tell him to check his, as I had sent him a message earlier before making my way back to my friends.

~Flashback~

"Jihee shi?" God only knows how much I wanted to hate her, but I couldn't.

*LOOKS UP* She looked so fragile and vulnerable at that mere moment as she tried her best to not breakdown in front of me, giving me a small forced smile.

Son Jihee. To Son Jihee, the girl who had and still has Yoongi's heart. Please do know how lucky you are. Son Jihee, Yoongi's first love was you. Yoongi's first kiss was with you. Yoongi's first "TIME" was with you. Yoongi's first heartbreak was with you. But most importantly, you are so lucky for being the first and the only girl that Yoongi has ever said "I love you" to. I really want to hate you, but I can't. Looking at you, I saw Yoongi's emotions all over again. Why? Why and how do two people who clearly still care about each other end up like complete strangers to one another? I honestly didn't know.

*STARE*

"...please don't go anywhere. I'll tell Yoongi to come back here after the fan meet is over." Even though it was the hardest thing I have ever done, I knew he needed to see her as much as she needed to see him. Even if they both deny it, I already knew the moment they saw each other. I knew that Yoongi didn't want to leave her, but I was there and so he didn't have a choice. And Jihee surely would have ran after him, but I was there and so she also didn't have a choice except to watch him walk away at that moment in time. I was the one that stood between the two of them and as hard as it was for me to move, I knew from the moment I met him 4 years ago that this day would eventually come.

*NOD* Jihee lightly nodded hesitantly, unsure if it was a good idea or not. I tried my best to reassure her with a warm smile before making my way back inside. Surely she knew who I was to Yoongi and surely she knew that I knew exactly who she was as well.

*SMILE*

*SILENCE*

*TURN*

*STEP*

"Thank you." Before I was about to open the door, Jihee's soft sincere mumble filled the night's air.

I really wish I could hate you Son Jihee, but I still can't.

Eunmi: I'll wait for you in the back lobby~ :)

Placing my phone back into my pocket after sending Yoongi the message, I knew far too well that he wouldn't be able to check it until after the fan meet is over with. But if I didn't do it now, I would have never been able to do it later on.

Yoongi ah, did I do the right thing?

~End of Flashback~

*BOWS* Staring up at the stage, all the thoughts flooded through my mind. I was regretting it now. I was regretting my decision to help Son Jihee.

*WAVE*

*STARE* I wasn't even paying much attention to the boys or what was going on around me at this point in time as I was just staring off into space. To my surprise, I hadn't realized that the venue was now pretty much cleared out and the boys had already left the stage a long while ago.

"Yah, Eunmi?!"

*SHAKE*

"...huh?" Snapping back to reality; I finally realized my vacant surroundings as my 2 friends clung onto me worriedly.

"Yah, are you okay?? We've been asking you where you wanted to go eat at for the past few minutes now and BTS left a long time ago. So, why do you keep staring at the stage? *EYES* ...eh~? Did you fall in love, MISS I DON'T REALLY LIKE BTS~?" My friends were teasingly me as I kept shaking my head vigorously denying all that I could.

"Let's go to our usual place!" I dragged the both of them while trying my best to change the topic but of course what are friends for? All they did after that was tease me NONSTOP as we made our way out the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moments Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CHEERS* "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHINGU AHS~!!!"

"I can't believe its already been 3 years since we met each other~"

*STARE* For some reason, I couldn't stop gazing at my phone on the table. Why was I expecting him to call, when I knew he wouldn't? He wouldn't call me after seeing Jihee right?

"Yah, EUNMI~ Seriously, what's up with you today? You've been acting strange ever since Suga..."

*LOOKS* Hearing that name made my entire body jolt up. I really hated that name for so many reasons.

"I know you don't like the guy much but SERIOUSLY?! How can you not like him after playing that game~?.How was it, to be that close to him eh~?" Nayeon entered her fan girl mode yet again as she sheepishly smirked at me.

"Yah, Nayeonieee~ Eunmi doesn't care about anyone but her "boyfriend" being that close to her, right Eunmi?" Hana smiled brightly nudging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter