Sweet like Suga? Part 1

Sweet like Suga?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Never judge a book by its' cover," surely you've all heard of this phrase before right? Well, I'm here to tell you that that phrase is completely a true statement! But for the greater purposes, it should be rewritten as, "Never judge a person by their name!" My reasoning is quite clear and simple; all because of one, one particular person in my life.

"OH MY GOD, EUNMI!! *NUDGE* THEY"RE COMING AHHHHH~!!" If only I could describe to you how deaf I became in a matter of seconds as I was surrounded by roars of screams echoing violently from right, to left, and behind me. It was the most terrifying; traumatizing experience I have ever encountered thus far. Wait, I take that back. The most horrific experience of my life actually happened 4 years ago.

"BTS, BTS, BTS, BTS~!!!!!"

Out of all the places that I could be at right at this very moment, why did I seriously end up here? Why did I get dragged into this horrific nightmare? Oh right, it was all because my 2 best friends were "ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE" with Bangtan Boys better known as BTS, joy! Not only have we been standing here waiting for the past 3 hours for this fan meet to start, it was also freakin November in Seoul meaning; it was freezing cold outside. Standing here was not a pleasant ordeal for me right at this very moment. The worst part of it all was that we are standing directly in the front row. Front row only equals one thing to me; being seen clear as day to which was a big no no for me. But with my luck as of right now; I'm pretty much trapped! With nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, GREAT! And as if things couldn't get any worse...

"AHHHH THERE"S SUGA!!!! SUGA YOU'RE SO CUTE~! MIN YOONGI AH~!!"

*LOOKS AWAY* Out of all the guys in world, why? Why did they both end up liking him? Why did everyone around me seem to like him? Calling out to him like he was some type of god of some sort? I didn't see what everyone saw, that was for certain. Sweet Suga, my !

*SHIVER* Never in my 21 years of life have I ever hated a name so much. Sugar is defined as a sweet substance that is white when pure. We all love this kind of sugary sweetness in our lives right? But beware, there is one type of suga(r) that is lethal. As white as he may be and as sweet as he may seem, Min Yoongi is not the sweet Suga that you all think he is. I can guarantee that fact 100%.

"OH MY GOD EUNMI~!!! SUGA IS LOOKING STRAIGHT AT US AHHHH~!!!"

*TWITCH* Of course, "he" would be looking directly at us! We are practically right smack dab in front of his freakin face! 4 years ago, the most horrific experience of my life happened. Not that I regret it now but... Asih~ Min Yoongi, I hate you with a passion!

There were so many places that I would rather be than here at this very moment. But with no escape route for me to take, my only option now was... DO NOT LOOK UP EUNMI!!! NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CANNOT LOOK...

*GLANCE* ...up.

*mumble* "aish-paboyah~” *SMACKS HEAD LITERALLY* ...Aish! Why did I look up!?

*STARE*

*GRIN*

*CHUCKLE*

*SMIRK*

And there it was ladies and gentlemen, my nightmare became reality! Of course, being in the front row means that "he" saw me and yes "he" as in "Min Yoongi" also known as "Suga", just in case you all didn't get the memo. Why did I hit myself so idiotically just now? He suddenly eyed me with that evil smirk plastered onto his face, the one that I hated so very much. Great, he’s totally laughing at me right now! Aish, way-to-go pabo yah Eunmi!

*GLARE* If you only knew that this kind of Suga was an IMPOST0R. Sugar is supposed to be sugary sweet but for this kind of Suga, the word "sweet" isn't even in his vocabulary. Pure sweet Suga? You are so wrong... He was more along the lines of PURE EVILNESS, to be exact was the right definition that suited him the most.

"2, 3 BANG TAN! HELLO WE ARE BANG TANG SONYEONDAN~" The 7 boys greeted their fans lovingly, as they cheerfully waved and threw playful hearts at the crowd in front of them. But there was only one in particular that had kept his gaze on one spot ever since they appeared on that stage a mere few seconds prior.

*STARE*

*WINK*

“OH MY GOD SUGA JUST WINKED AT US, DID YOU SEE THAT EUNMI~?! AHHHHHH!!!”

"SUGA SARANGHAE~!!!" If my friends only knew, the real Min Yoongi wasn't the sweet Suga they knew and loved.

Sweet like Suga? That "wink", just gave proof that that statement was a big fat lie. Min Yoongi was definitely thinking up a storm right now and that wink wasn't directed towards anyone, except for one person. Directed to the only one that knew Min Yoongi better than anyone else here or so she had thought. Even though I had said that I absolutely hated Min Yoongi with a passion, unfortunately I kinda have a slight problem there. You see, I can't exactly "hate" this idiotic “sweet Suga Imposter”.  It was all just because of one itsy bitsy teenie weenie little detail. That is because Min Yoongi is none other than my...

"IT'S NOVEMBER 11TH~! HAPPY PEPERO DAY, A.R.M.Y~!!!" V shouted through the mic extremely excited as the crowd of fan girls went crazy, roaring with loud cheers.

"Since it's Pepero Day, we all have decided to pick one special fan~!" J-Hope slowly spoke with a huge grin on his face but stopped suddenly and glanced at Jin to continue on.

"That SPECIAL FAN will get to play the PEPERO GAME with one of us~ SOUND GOOD~?!!!" Jin announced gripping the mic in his hand rather sheepishly, pointing at all the members and himself. He was getting the fans even more wild up now that he had revealed their game plan for today's fan meet.

"AH!!!"

"NEH~"

*STARE* Even when the crowd and the members that surrounded him got overly excited, not once did Suga's gaze leave that particular spot in the crowd. He was staring; staring at me with those beady little eyes of his probably surprised to see me there in front of him in the sea of screaming fan girls.

Yoongi ah, I wonder if at that time did you spot her standing in the crowd?

"AHHH OH MY GOD~!" The roars of screams kept getting louder and louder and at this point, I was for certain that I had gone legitly deaf.

"SO~ WHICH MEMBER DO YOU WANT TO SEE DO THE PEPERO GAME, EH????!~~" Rapmon screamed ruthlessly holding his mic as the members started to playfully push one another, pointing at each other jokingly.

Why do I have a very bad feeling about this, like something bad is going to...

*RAISES HAND* "MIN SUGA~" Sweet like Suga? He was given that name for good reasons and even though his intentions may look "oh so sugary" but in actual reality, they were lethal.

*EYES WIDEN* H...h...he did NOT just say... The only one on the stage at that moment who wasn't playing around, the only one standing there staring blankly at me just suddenly shot his right hand straight up. Volunteering himself? Min Yoongi?

*SILENCE*

*STARE* At this point, the members just stared at his direction. Either they were shocked beyond comprehension or they were pretty much scared for dear life, like I was.

"OH MY GOD SUGA IS SO SWEET~!!!"

*STARE*

*JUMP* "SU GA, SU GA, SU GA~~" The boys quickly surrounded Suga as they all chanted playfully teasing him while running around in circles and holding each others' hands mischievously.

"ALRIGHT~ Alright, lets stop right here for now! Hmm, how should we choose this LUCKY FAN of OURS...EH~?" Rapmon questioned Suga as everyone standing in the crowd suddenly screamed "PICK ME~" all at once. This is seriously not happening right now...

*STARE* All that I could do at that moment was stare up at him. What the heck was he thinking? What the heck is he even thinking right now? Why is he coming closer? This is NOT good!

*PRETENDS TO LOOK AROUND* "Hmm~~" *SMIRK* "I'll pick..." *MAKING HIS WAY TO THE EDGE OF THE STAGE* "....you~" *POINTS* Suga cutely whispered through the mic in his hand, while showcasing his infamous eye smile. The one smile I'd love to hate but couldn't.

At that moment, everything became a blur as all that I could do was stare dumbfoundedly yet again at this "evil" little kid who just so happened to be at the very edge of the stage. Min Yoongi was squatting down directly in front of me, holding out his hand. This is definitely not good...

"OH MY GOD EUNMI, SUGA .SUGA...SUGA JUST PICKED YOU~AHHHH~!!!"

*NUDGE*

*STARE* For a split second, I didn't know that I was holding my breath. If I wasn't there at that moment; would you have chosen another girl? Would you have chosen "her" from the crowd that day If I wasn't there? But suddenly when he looked at me with that evil grin of his, my heart lightly bounced back to life. Even though I was feeling a bit relieved that he had picked me instead of some other girl, I was still a bit taken aback by his sudden actions. But then it hit me, what is this? This is not happening right now?! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, MIN YOONGI!

*CHUCKLE*

*GRIN* "Don't be so shocked now~ I know that I usually say that I like younger girls, that are younger than me at the least but somehow *POINTS* this Noona shi caught my eye~" *WINKS TEASINGLY* Suga stayed where he was and eyed me sheepishly. I swear this guy was pure "evil" and damn it Yoongi, I AM ONLY 5 days older than you! Why would you say such things in public? Do you NOT realize how suspicious that sounds?!

"Wait hyung, how do you know she's old-er..." Jungkook's eyes suddenly grew 3 times its size as he looked down at my direction.

*STARE* GREAT, even Jungkook was having a field day now while chuckling at me cheekily.

"Eh~~" Rapmon suddenly came closer to Suga and even he started to smile widely, seeing me in despair. And things just keep getting worse and worse as now all the members spotted me standing here. Great job, MIN YOONGI!

*SMILE* "So~? Are you going to come up here Noona~shi~? Or do you want me to come down and get YOU~?" Suga tilted his head teasingly stating as he playfully bounced up about ready to dash off the stage at any given moment.

"Eunmi ah, go~!" My friends were seriously having a blast at this point in time, pushing me towards a staff member that was supposed to direct me to the stage.

Even though I wanted to run away at this very moment, this darn staff member gripped onto me tightly and dragged me to the stage e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter