Love ♥ 3

That One Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the afternoon...

Chorong stay at school to write a love letter to Woohyun. She thinks about what Dasom said to her and she decided to confess. After a few minutes writing and decorating the love letter, Chorong make a special envelope so that her letter will be different than anyone else. Well, Woohyun is a popular student in that school since he is clever, rich and handsome. Of course many girls want to be with him. Chorong decides to make the envelope with a blue coloured paper. She always sees Woohyun take out the love letters from his fans in his locker and most of them are in red and pink envelope. Chorong never see a blue one. 

    After finish everything, Chorong packs her things and head out from the class to the locker. She searches Woohyun's locker and slips the letter into the locker. "I hope you will read my letter and not throwing it like the other letters," Chorong whispers and smiles before she left the school.

 

The next day, at school...

Woohyun opens his locker and as usual, there will be around ten to fifteen letters in his locker. Some of the letters fall down and Woohyun picks it up. Woohyun looks through the letters. All of them are pink and red in color accept one which is blue. It attracts Woohyun to open it since it is different among the letters. After taking some books, Woohyun close his locker and walks to his class with the letters in his hand. On the way to his class, Woohyun   found a rubbish bin and he throws all the love letters accept the blue one. After that, Woohyun opens the blue love letter and read it along the way to his class.

There is only one thing

‘Two’ do

Three word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter